Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Oakland, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lepai LP-2020A+ Tripath TA2020 Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier with Power Supply
Lepai LP-2020A+ Tripath TA2020 Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier with Power Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little amp, March 28, 2016
There are lots of reviews on here saying it didn't work out of the box or only lasted a few days, but mine is going strong after 6 months of regular use. I use it to listen to music from my phone while in my office. It's connected to two ancient Technics speakers rated for 30W each (no sub), so I'm in no danger of blowing them out :) It gets really loud and still sounds great. Usually I listen to it with the volume set to about 35%. I like the sound better with the treble and bass controls disengaged.

Ben Sherman Men's Jones Oxford, Taupe, 43.5 EU/10.5 M US
Ben Sherman Men's Jones Oxford, Taupe, 43.5 EU/10.5 M US
Offered by isSHOESnyc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual shoes, March 28, 2016
I'm a pretty heavy guy so I tend to look for shoes with pretty thick soles, which these do not have. Walking on a rocky trail is agonizing. They look super sharp though. I get comments! I was worried that the canvas wouldn't hold up, or would get stained, but it seems fine so far.

Hosa CMR-206R 3.5 mm TRS to Dual RCA Stereo Breakout Cable, 6 Feet
Hosa CMR-206R 3.5 mm TRS to Dual RCA Stereo Breakout Cable, 6 Feet
Price: $5.87
10 used & new from $0.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable, March 28, 2016
The cable is quite stiff and thick, so it's good it has a right-angle connector. The plugs are indeed white and orange as shown in the pic. Orange is labeled 'Ring' and white is labeled 'Tip' which describes which conductor on the 3.5mm plug they go to, but it's all standard stuff.

Sound quality seems great. Remember to always get the shortest cable that will reach your components! :)

The Hillman Group 43783 1/2-13 Wing Nut, Stainless Steel, 4-Pack
The Hillman Group 43783 1/2-13 Wing Nut, Stainless Steel, 4-Pack
Price: $11.09
2 used & new from $4.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Order at your own risk, July 1, 2015
I got my 4 wingnuts and one was completely rusty. I checked with a magnet, and it is definitely not stainless. The other three are okay. So, it's a good price, but I wouldn't expect all of the nuts in the order to actually be stainless.

No, I'm not going to return one wingnut, or all four just because one was bad. Amazon will just have to live with a slightly negative review.

Sanus BF24B 24 Inch Speaker Stands (Pair)
Sanus BF24B 24 Inch Speaker Stands (Pair)
Offered by Parts Express
Price: $38.24
19 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and they are pretty excellent for the price, June 4, 2015
I bought these to use with my new Infinity p163s, and they are pretty excellent for the price. They have a satin black finish, and assembly is a breeze.

Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset - Shadowbox - Retail Packaging
Jawbone ERA Bluetooth Headset - Shadowbox - Retail Packaging
67 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars works great with my Nexus 5, June 4, 2015
This is a solid headset; works great with my Nexus 5. I had problems with the wired headset I had used for my last several phones, so I decided to try a Jawbone based on its reputation for being able to pick up when you were speaking and kill background noise. It seems to work well in that regard. Battery life is good. It comes with a wide selection of silicone ear adapters. The only downside, and it's so minor I'm not even going to ding them a star, is that it takes a few seconds to 'boot' before it's ready to go.

Radians CEP001-0 Custom Molded Earplugs, Orange
Radians CEP001-0 Custom Molded Earplugs, Orange
Offered by Abolox LLC
Price: $12.25
19 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for earbuds project, November 17, 2014
These things are like magic. I bought the kit planning to make custom earbuds (look online for Radians ear buds) but of course the intermediate step is basically the same as ear plugs. They were so easy to make, turned out incredibly comfortable, and block all the sound you would want. And, even though I have strange-shaped ears and many earplugs don't work for me, these fit so perfectly they will never fall out. I literally could not be happier.

KF Baby Diaper Bag Insert Organizer (9.6 x 5.6 x 7.2 inch, Olive) + Diaper Changing Pad Value Combo
Offered by kilofly shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great even for non-diaper use., November 17, 2014
I don't even have a baby, but I wanted an organizer for my small backpack that I often carry around the city, so I took a few measurements and ordered this one. It is awesome. It holds all the stuff that usually bonks around down in the bottom of my pack, which I suppose is exactly what a diaper bag organizer should, but in my case, with no actual diapers.

Stanley 12-960 Contractor Grade Low Angle Plane
Stanley 12-960 Contractor Grade Low Angle Plane
Price: $34.55
47 used & new from $26.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems good to me, August 4, 2014
This was my first plane, and I bought it for a boat-building project I wanted to do.

I was pretty concerned when I read all the posts about needing to re-sharpen the blade at a different angle, or that it was just no good, and I should buy a larger old-fashioned block plane that cost way more money. There were even people that said that the base of the plane needed polishing, or that metal needed to be added to make things fit correctly. Fortunately, I don't seem to have had any of the same problems.

So, after I got it, I was concerned that I use it correctly. It didn't come with any kind of documentation, and it actually has quite a few adjustments. The main ones are the brass knob on the front which moves a piece of the metal base in and out, and the one on the back, which adjusts how far the blade protrudes from the bottom.

I carefully took the plane apart and re-assembled it just to make sure I understood the workings. I also marked the back knob with a sharpie marker, because I found that I usually want to adjust it by a quarter-turn or half-turn or less.

I have been beveling pine 1x2s and it seems perfectly capable of making very nice shavings, and not marking up the wood underneath. I can plane a 10 or 15-degree angle into a piece of lumber pretty quickly. If I have a bigger angle, I'll make a first pass with my saw and then clean it up with the plane.

I'm not making fine furniture, so maybe people who are have higher standards, but this plane works perfectly for me.

Cycling Bib Shorts PADDED Cycle Bib Front Shorts Anti-Bac Pads Lycra Bibs Tights
Offered by jaze
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, April 13, 2014
They seem well-made and they look sharp. The bib-style keeps the fronts from rolling down. Padding seems to work nicely. I'm 6-foot and 235 and I like the fit of the XLs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2014 10:18 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4