Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for John Seehorn > Reviews

Browse

John Seehorn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Seehorn RSS Feed (Mount Vernon, WA United States)

Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 12th Edition
Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 12th Edition
by Michael R. Lindeburg
32 used & new from $163.39

5.0 out of 5 stars MERM 11 allowed me to become a NoDegreePE, February 19, 2014
I gave MERM 11 (the previous edition) five stars. I found the book to be clearly written and organized. It was the main study guide that allowed me to pass the PE exam in 2002. Since I don't have a four year degree I had to qualify in my state through years of on the job experience and limited college education. Although it took me hundreds of hours of study to grasp the many new concepts, I found the MERM to be an essential resource. That old dog eared copy with margin notes still remains on my bookshelf reminding me of the accomplishment. I don't know of many other NoDegreePE people out there, but all that I know agree that this manual is an invaluable resource. I have blogged about the experience, but never until now took the time to thank Mr. Lindeburg for his contribution to my career. Thanks to Mr. Lindeburg.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, November 27, 2012
This switch is listed as "Amico KSD9700 100 Degree Celsius N.O Bimetal Thermostat Temperature Switch 2 Pcs" It was mislabeled as NO (Normally Open), the parts that came were NC (Normally Closed). Also only one of the two switches worked. The bad one would not switch at 100 degree C.