Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for B. Rennick > Reviews

Browse

B. Rennick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Rennick "Lizardom" RSS Feed (South Dakota)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
3-pack 33rs-72 Stihl Chain Rapid Super 3/8 Chain for 20" Bar
3-pack 33rs-72 Stihl Chain Rapid Super 3/8 Chain for 20" Bar
Offered by C&TResale
Price: $86.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Major upgrade, October 9, 2015
Major upgrade to the yellow safety chain that came on my stihl. Now it feels like I have a saw worth bragging about.

Forestfish 2MP 1000X Magnification Handheld USB Digital Microscope Endoscope with Stand, Photo and Video Capture
Offered by Forestfish

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy, June 12, 2015
I wish the focus adjustment wasn't attached to the lens, or was powered electronically, it would certainly make things a lot easier. But for the price, I'm rather pleased with this as a toy. I don't think this is 1000x, you can compare the pictures I took of my hair with other pictures on the internet which claim to be 1000X.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking RDA, not a 1:1 but who cares - it works great., January 2, 2015
Nice clone, certainly not 1:1 - it's missing the horse on the other side of the ring, it's missing one of the vent holes, and the three holes on the adjustment ring are all the same size. With that said, it's a very sharp looking device that seems to be well made. Even with the loss of extra airflow options it has way more than I really need and even in its tightest mode there's still tons of airflow. Glad I got this RDA.

[180 days warranty] ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy S III 7000mAh Extended Battery + Free White Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case(Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i747, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung i535, T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung T999, U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 R530, and Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung L710) ***NFC for S Beam and Google Wallet***- WORLD'S HIGHEST S3 BATTERY CAPACITY **USA PATENT PENDING DESIGN**- White
Offered by Fenix Select - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer
Price: $41.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 days on one charge, are you kidding me?, December 23, 2014
Never thought I'd get more than 8 hrs out of a battery, this thing is awesome. My last charge lasted over 7 days, I can't believe it. My other charges typically have lasted 4-5 days, I guess I didn't play as many games this last charge, lol.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You really can't get any better for the price, July 21, 2014
You really can't get any better for the price. This thing is awesome. Just using the internal storage I have hundred of games from my youth. GBA games work flawlessly.

E-Blue Cobra Series Professional Gaming Headset, (Orange)
E-Blue Cobra Series Professional Gaming Headset, (Orange)
8 used & new from $22.37

5.0 out of 5 stars They sound great, they look cool, July 17, 2014
They sound great, they look cool, they don't cost much. What else could you want from a headset?

Edit: I just realized the in-line volume adjustment is upside-down... When handing down (its natural position) scrolling the wheel down to the ground turns the volume up, and scrolling the wheel up turns the volume down.. It goes against natural logic.

Delta Cycle Alloy Bicycle Stem Raiser
Delta Cycle Alloy Bicycle Stem Raiser
Price: $22.00
23 used & new from $18.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. It fit my Schwinn 700c flawlessly and the ..., July 17, 2014
Works great. It fit my Schwinn 700c flawlessly and the install was very easy. It looks well built, I'm happy with this purchase and would gladly recommend it to anybody not looking to lean forward while they ride.

BIA Cordon Bleu 8 Piece Porcelain Square Egg Cup Set with Spoons
BIA Cordon Bleu 8 Piece Porcelain Square Egg Cup Set with Spoons
Offered by KitchenNiche
Price: $20.49
5 used & new from $9.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Well built and stylish, but a bit too big ..., July 17, 2014
Well built and stylish, but a bit too big. I haven't tried and extra large eggs in it yet, just the normal eggs you get at walmart. Those eggs are way too small for this holder, they lay sideways at a goofy angle.

RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Egg Topper
RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel Egg Topper
Offered by Kitchen Outfitters Inc.
Price: $5.96
11 used & new from $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I works pretty good. You have to hold it against the ..., July 17, 2014
A lot easier than a knife. I works pretty good. You have to hold it against the egg fairly tight in order for it to catch. My only issue with it is that the one side sticks just a little bit. But for the price, this thing is perfect. I know there are egg toppers that do a much cleaner job, but for a $20 savings, I'm just fine picking off a couple egg shards by hand.

Cuisinart CEC-10 Egg Central Egg Cooker
Cuisinart CEC-10 Egg Central Egg Cooker
Price: $35.97
49 used & new from $33.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Eggs have never been so easy. It made my soft boiled eggs perfectly, July 17, 2014
I'm extremely impressed with this purchase. This is my first egg cooker, and unless it breaks, it'll be my last. Eggs have never been so easy. It made my soft boiled eggs perfectly, and I mean perfect. Something I've never been able to achieve the old way. I haven't tried the omelette, or the poaching tray, but lets be honest, nobody buys one of these for an omelette, lol. The buzzer is loud and perfectly timed by some sort of black magic that creates perfect eggs. I love how fast it cooks these eggs. My hard boiled eggs were done to perfection, not over cooked, not under cooked. juuuuuust right. I haven't had any of the leaks that other people are having, but I've noticed that you do have to have the lid actually sitting in the groove... I suspect that some of the leaks were caused by failing to do that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5