Profile for J. Lane > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Lane "N.Nightmare" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

The Oregon Trail: 40th Anniversary Edition
The Oregon Trail: 40th Anniversary Edition
Offered by Legendary Games
Price: $149.95
12 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 5, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I was looking forward to the Wii version of The Oregon Trail for a couple of years. When I got this, I was disappointed. This could have been a really cool game for the Wii platform. As it is it's kind of boring, and not a whole lot going on. I think it would have been better with more options while in story play, they could have also maybe put in more facts about the Oregon Trail. They could have had mini-games. You should be able to chose what your action would be if you are attacked, or robbed, or if someone is sick. Overall, they COULD have made this a really cool game. But they didn't, which is probably why it's under $20. BUT.. I will say for a $20 game it does it's job. Just disappointed, and it really could have been SO MUCH BETTER. So it gets 3 stars because it's less than $20. If it were any more expensive I'd give it 2 or 1 stars, it just wouldn't be worth the money.

Disney's Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Nintendo DS
Disney's Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Nintendo DS
Offered by Shark Distributors
Price: $15.99
74 used & new from $4.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad not good, February 21, 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this thinking that it was going to remind me of the NES original Little Mermaid game. Well... It's not. It is REALLY suited for little girls, not big girls. I don't think it's a bad game. If I were 8 I would love this game. You sing in it to unlock stuff which is cool, but it's also a very slow paced game, made for young kids just getting into video games. If you are a little girl that loves the Little Mermaid, than... GO FOR IT! For little girls... Not big girls. Not like the original NES The Little Mermaid game. I hope this review was helpful.