Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Sarah M. > Reviews

Browse

Sarah M.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah M. "vbsak4" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Kassa Car Window Sun Shades, Large Foldable Sunshade, Pack of 3
Kassa Car Window Sun Shades, Large Foldable Sunshade, Pack of 3
Offered by Kassa Inc
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to stick on the window and it shades my ..., June 1, 2016
Works well for us, easy to stick on the window and it shades my daughter in the back seat.

Mom's Besty™ Luxury Car Back Seat Organizer with Tablet Holder - Touch Screen Pocket for Android & iOS Tablets up to 10.1" - Multipurpose Use as Auto Seat Back Protector, Kick Mat and Car Organizer
Offered by SDKings
Price: $12.79
2 used & new from $12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! Saves the back of my seat, May 13, 2016
Love this! Saves the back of my seat, keeps my daughter entertained, and keeps stuff off the floor. The strap that goes around the front seat doesn't bother passengers at all.

Melissa & Doug Habitats Reusable Sticker Pad
Melissa & Doug Habitats Reusable Sticker Pad
75 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for my 3 year old!, October 4, 2013
Love this sticker pad, my daughter likes the different scenes. It came with more stickers than we will ever use!

Motionwear Long Sleeve Leotard, Black CW, Child Small - SC
Motionwear Long Sleeve Leotard, Black CW, Child Small - SC
Offered by Shopping Blitz
Price: $17.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 28, 2013
The fit was perfect for my petite 4-year-old niece, and very comfortable. I am glad that I purchased this product!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2014 5:39 PM PST

OK to Wake! Children's Alarm Clock & Night-Light
OK to Wake! Children's Alarm Clock & Night-Light
Price: Click here to see our price
55 used & new from $30.17

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm getting more sleep!! :), July 28, 2013
I LOVE this clock. It has worked like a charm for my stubborn and strong-willed two-year-old. She stays in bed an extra 45 minutes now, is getting more sleep, and so am I. My only complaint is that it runs on batteries and doesn't plug into the wall. Wish I didn't have to use batteries, or that I had the option to use either/or.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2013 1:50 PM PDT

Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Forks in Neutral Colors, 3-count
Gerber Graduates Kiddy Cutlery Forks in Neutral Colors, 3-count
Price: $3.80
23 used & new from $1.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 28, 2013
These are perfect for my two year old. Bigger than baby forks but small enough for her to easily handle.

Motionwear Pull-On Wrap Sheer Skirt, Ballet Pink Crepe, Child Small - SC
Motionwear Pull-On Wrap Sheer Skirt, Ballet Pink Crepe, Child Small - SC
Offered by Shopping Blitz
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skirt!, February 25, 2013
This skirt was perfect for my 4-year-old niece. The material was very nice, it fits well and is comfortable. Thanks!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well!, February 25, 2013
These cartridges were exactly what I needed. They fit and worked just fine, and saved me a lot of money!

Epson Stylus NX420 Color Ink Jet All-in-One (C11CA80201)
Epson Stylus NX420 Color Ink Jet All-in-One (C11CA80201)
Offered by JD Midwest Sales
Price: $267.95
22 used & new from $25.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Price was right, but a disappointing printer, January 22, 2013
I was happy to get this printer for a reasonable price. I read several great reviews, but after about 6 months the printer has been a disappointment. If left on, it dries out to the point of barely printing anything. I go through ink quite quickly and I do not print much at all. When one cartridge runs out, you are completely shut down from printing anything, even black and white. I have only had it a year or so and it does not print color well at all, and there is absolutely no chance I could print pictures.

The wireless function works great; that has been the one thing I like a lot.

Overall, I am VERY disappointed and I am shopping for a new printer only a year after buying this one.

4 Packs of pigment black Non-OEM ink cartridge for Epson 125 T1251 black cartridge and NX125 NX127, NX420, NX625, Workforce 320, Workforce 323, 325 , 520 printers.
Offered by Forever Ink
Price: $7.55
8 used & new from $3.76

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised!, November 11, 2011
I don't know a lot about printers or cartridges, but I figured I'd give these a try. They worked perfectly in my NX420. They were in perfect condition. Why spend more?

Page: 1 | 2