Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Klink > Reviews

Browse

Klink's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Klink RSS Feed

TM-S07-BB_L Men's Tesla Compression Under Performance Base Layer Gear Armour Wear Shorts

2.0 out of 5 stars Who Designed These?!, September 7, 2014
If you think that having a seam directly down the middle of the crotch is a bad idea, you're right!! This is just a terrible design; very distracting and uncomfortable. For a product designed to be skin-tight, these seem like they were made for a mannequin, not an actual man.

On the positive side, the price is good and the material seems decent... These just seriously need a redesign.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2015 12:49 PM PDT

iPhone 5C Case, i-Blason Armorbox for Apple iPhone 5C Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumpers for iPhone 5C (Black)
Price: $15.26
3 used & new from $15.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Case!!, August 30, 2014
I love this case. It basically provides full coverage all the way around the phone - no gaps or weak points (other than the screen itself, but there's only so much you can do there). The bumpers on the edges aren't just for show - they're legit and they definitely do the job of keeping your phone safe from impacts in those areas. The ports are all covered, but still easy to access (in my opinion).

I switched from a 5C to a 5S and, even though it's technically superior, I hate the 5S because I can't use this specific case anymore! Some might think that this case makes the phone too bulky, but think it's perfect (note that I always carry my phone in my hand, not my pocket). I love the feel, look, and function of it. If you typically carry your 5C in your hand, I can't recommend this product strongly enough. On the other hand, if you roll around in skinny jeans and like having your phone in your pocket, you may want to look elsewhere, as this case isn't going to slide effortlessly in or out of a tight pocket.

Under Armour Men's HeatGear Sonic Compression Short Sleeve, Black/White, Large
Under Armour Men's HeatGear Sonic Compression Short Sleeve, Black/White, Large
Offered by Prime And Prompt
Price: $21.20
12 used & new from $21.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Product, August 30, 2014
Under Armour's latest top is just what you'd expect. The cut is very athletic - tapered waist, plenty of room for the chest and back/lats. Compression fells good all around.

Compared to the model(s) from 3-4 years ago, it's still a really strong product - hopefully it's just as resilient! It seems to be cut slightly longer - which is fine by me, I'd rather have it be too long than too short. The sleeves seem slightly shorter, which doesn't bother me at all. There actually seems to be more room in the traps - on top of the shoulders, near the neck. While I can't currently take full advantage of that, it sees like it'd be a welcome changed to the fit for guys that are really yoked. As it stands, the fit in that area isn't quite as snug as it is in other parts of the shirt, but it doesn't bother me at all - I've still got the support where I want it.

Lastly, a superficial note: Unlike the tops they were making in 2010 (for example), this model has the logo in the center on both the front and the back. It takes a while to shake the feeling that you've got the thing on backwards - especially when you're surrounded by people at the gym that have tops that don't have a logo front and center. It's personal preference, but I actually like the aesthetics of it. - If you've got a clear line of sight to a mirror, it provides a nice focal point if you're doing something like D-bell shrugs.

UNDER ARMOUR BOXER JOCK, BLACK, M
UNDER ARMOUR BOXER JOCK, BLACK, M

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, August 30, 2014
Just put these to the test at the gym (weight-training). There's virtually no elastic at the bottom of the legs. This means that these are going to ride straight up your @$$ the entire time! In addition, there's just no support. I would expect some degree of compression from this product, but it's just weak, thin material. I literally have cotton boxer briefs that offer more support than this product (thicker waist band, strong elastic at bottom of legs). This is all in stark contrast to the Under Armour shorts that I purchased 3-4 years ago, and the Under Armour tops that I have - all of which I love and are going strong.

If you think that I got the wrong size, think again. The 'fit', per se, is fine - I'm a 32" waist with very muscular thighs and glutes; the Mediums would be great if I were a statue. It all falls apart, however, once you start doing something that actually involves moving... This is simply a terrible product. Poor design, shoddy materials.

I wish I could get a refund.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not Great, July 5, 2013
Material quality is good, but build quality is lacking.

The sole is comprised of two separate pieces: There's the part that touches the ground and the part that touches your foot. Those two pieces are literally glued together. A month shy of the 2-year mark, this glue has simply broken down. The right shoe went out first, followed a week later by the exact same issue on the left (I had been wearing the left with a mismatched right in my back yard).

I'm tempted to try super-gluing the soles back together to try to get some more life from them; they're still in good shape otherwise.

All in all, two years for about twenty dollars isn't a bad return, in my opinion. I live in Arizona though, so take that for what it's worth. Although I kept these shoes in the garage when not in use, the climate here destroys everything under the sun (no pun intended). I imagine the extreme dry heat contributed to the deterioration of the glue.

Mass Effect Trilogy - Xbox 360
Mass Effect Trilogy - Xbox 360
Price: $29.96
90 used & new from $22.85

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the collection you've been waiting for!, November 22, 2012
What DLC is included in the Mass Effect Trilogy?

"On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included with Mass Effect, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3."

That basically says it all. - Forget about the DLC being on-disk, they don't even give you download codes. The current MSRP ($60) is already more than the cost of the sum of the 3 games separately (shop around). On top of that, to get all of the DLC, you'd need to pay an additional $65 through XBOX Live:

Bringing Down the Sky 400
Overlord 560
Leviathan 800
From Ashes 800

Total 5200 points = $65

This 'Trilogy' isn't a definitive collection in any sense of the word. This compilation is a blatant, lazy money grab. Insulting. Anti-consumer. If they're this desperate to exploit their audience, they could at least put everything on-disk and charge $120. - At least then I'd respect them for being upfront about it - and I'd be able to have everything in one neat package.

I'll close by saying that this is all doubly infuriating because EA and Bioware have done this right in the past! Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition, for example, was everything a Dragon Age fan could've hoped for in one beautiful package!

Note: This review is specifically for the 360 Trilogy SKU and is not meant to be a review of the individual games therein. I'm reviewing the package.
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2014 6:53 AM PDT

Dap Fun-Tak Reusable Adhesive
Dap Fun-Tak Reusable Adhesive

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, but..., July 18, 2006
Works as advertised, but be very careful if you want to use it for anything that's paper-based (posters, for example). What happens is that, over time, the fun-tak sort of... soaks into the paper. Without fail, you'll eventually be left with ugly 'soak spots' from where the fun-tak was applied. When left on long enough, these spots even soak entirely through the poster, making them visible on the FRONT side. Even at that stage, the fun-tak itself can still be removed and re-used, but there's no way of removing those 'soak spots' from the poster. In other words: permanent damage.

In addition to paper products, I would also be very cautious of wood-based products. Depending upon the grain and the finish, I would imagine that wood would eventually develop similar issues. Along those same lines, be very careful about the surface to which you're applying this stuff (walls, ceilings, etc.). I have first-hand experience with fun-tak pulling paint and wallpaper off of various walls. From these experiences, I would say that fun-tak is best utilized when materials such as glass, porcelain, and metals are involved.