Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Maureen > Reviews

Browse

Maureen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maureen RSS Feed (Milwaukee, WI, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Meditative Path: A Gentle Way to Awareness, Concentration, and Serenity
The Meditative Path: A Gentle Way to Awareness, Concentration, and Serenity
by John Cianciosi
Price: $15.68
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 29, 2016
Beautifully and simply written. This is been the most helpful book for me about meditation.

How Yoga Works
How Yoga Works
by Pataanjali
Price: $14.95
108 used & new from $7.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 10, 2015
This review is from: How Yoga Works (Paperback)
This book is changing my life. On my second read. Truly a lovely and deep message.

Junior's Racerback Push up Padded Thick Strap Bras Multiple Colors (Medium, 2PK: White/Heather)

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, August 10, 2015
Too small, but I had to wear it to figure that out and now can't return it. Darn.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, May 17, 2015
Fit nicely but the large pleat in front and back was too much for me.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy
Price: $38.15
101 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Most loved Christmas present, January 3, 2015
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 11 month old grandson who is not yet walking. I told his mom and dad that they would probably want to carry it home unopened because it was a toy for after he begins walking. Well, what a surprise when he took hold and took his first steps with this lovely toy. He loved it so much and immediately began cruising all around the house, with just a little help steering around corners. The wheels are designed to not push too quickly, and the toy is very sturdy. I was very excited to have given him his very favorite Christmas present this year.

The Newsroom Season 2
The Newsroom Season 2
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 3, 2015
Intelligent show.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Happy, December 6, 2014
We are surprisingly happy with these sheets. I was expecting something too satiny after reading other reviews but decided to give them a try. Substantial but lightweight, extremely comfortable. Not sure how to describe the characteristic of the sheets, but both my husband and I noted that it feels great to sleep on these. As I write this review I'm choosing between colors for a second set. Definitely recommend!

A Tale for the Time Being: A Novel
A Tale for the Time Being: A Novel
by Ruth L. Ozeki
Price: $10.11
219 used & new from $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching and Insiring Story, September 25, 2014
Great story and entertaining read. There is one unforgettable scene with the main character's grandmother that I still remember. She sets an example of addressing hostility in a loving yet strong way. I was very touched by that and other aspects of this well-written story.

Kiss My Face  Deodorant Liquid Rock Roll-On, Lavender, 3 Ounce (pack of 6)
Kiss My Face Deodorant Liquid Rock Roll-On, Lavender, 3 Ounce (pack of 6)
Price: $26.04
24 used & new from $22.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 25, 2014
Really love this stuff. My husband and I have used for years and it is 100% effective for odor without the aluminum and whatever else is in commercial deodorants. Feel great using this.

B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health
B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health
by B. K. S. Iyengar
Price: $27.77
57 used & new from $13.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Practice Changing!, September 25, 2014
This book is changing my practice. First it is beautiful and coffee table quality. Secondly, the clear photos and descriptions, along with the organization of the book, have made it very a useful adjunct to my yoga classes. I am practicing more regularly and with clearer intention. Also pronouncing the Sanskrit names before each pose, which was hard before because although I had heard them in class, I hadn't seen them in writing associated with the pose before. Not that this is terribly important, but it makes me feel like a sincere student now. There are helpful sections organized around various ailments to help choose appropriate therapeutic poses.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3