Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for OrchidSlayer > Reviews

Browse

OrchidSlayer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1029

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OrchidSlayer RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Soundpeats M20 3.5mm In-ear Earphones/earpiece/ Earbuds with Microphone Built-in/ Universal 1-button Control for Iphone 6 6plus, 5s 5 4s, Ipad 2 3 4 New Ipad, Ipod, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones and Music Players(black)
Offered by SoundPEATS Audio
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 28, 2015
These feel like good quality. The earbuds are comfortable and the size was easy to change (I have had trouble with some brands), The sound quality is good and the pause button was easy to use. I like having it on the cord instead of the earpiece as it is easier for me to find. I received these to review but would not hesitate to buy another set.

Best Liquid Omega 3 Fish Oil for Dogs and Cats ★ Pharmaceutical Human Grade ★ 100% Pure and Natural Supplements ★ No Additives ★ Wild Caught from the Nordic Icy Cold Waters of Iceland ★ Higher Levels of DHA & EPA than Alaskan Salmon Oil ★ No Overwhelming Fish Scent ★ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Offered by TerraMax Pro
Price: $21.97

5.0 out of 5 stars My pup thinks it is a treat, August 28, 2015
I have been giving my Newfoundlands fish oil for decades. Some dogs have been fine with human-grade pills, but my puppy takes them out and tries to eat them on the carpet. This liquid is much easier for both of us. He likes the taste and I like knowing the oil is getting in his stomach and not my carpet. I was given a bottle of this to review but would not hesitate to buy more.

#1 Liquid Glucosamine for Dogs with Chondroitin MSM & Hyaluronic Acid - Safe & Natural Arthritis Pain Relief for Dogs! Extra Strength Dog Supplements for Joints and Hips - Liquid Joint Supplements for Dogs Absorb Better than Chewables or Powders - Strong Hip and Joint Health Support for Large and Small Dogs - Made in USA! - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Offered by TerraMax Pro
Price: $46.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier than pills, August 28, 2015
I have a large breed puppy and my vet recommends that I feed him glucosamine for his entire life. I had been using Myristin, which comes in really big tablets. My breeder recommended it and said it was better than human pills as dog's digestive system is different than ours - things go through very fast. Although my pup has been eating the Myristin fine for his entire life (OK, he is only 5 months, so it hasn't been that long), he decided last week that he no longer was willing to do so, even when they were broken and mixed in with his food. When I was offered a bottle of this to review I jumped at the chance.

This is easy to use and can't be eaten around like the pills. It is expensive, but one bottle should last a long time. At the highest dosage, for dogs over 100 pounds, the recommended dose is 1 ounce per day, so this will last over a month. My pup is OK with the taste. I expect to buy more of this.

Sport Bluetooth Headphone, Aukey EP-B13 Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Stereo Sport Headphones Running Gym Exercise Earphones with Built-in Mic, Hands-free Calling for iPhone, Samsung, iOS, Android Smartphones
Offered by Aukey Direct
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very lightweight and comfortable, August 28, 2015
My first impression of these were that they are very light. You barely feel them. Changing the earbud size was a snap (that hasn't been the case with some other brands). They paired easily with my phone and the sound quality is very good. I am not using them for running, but they stay in well for other physical activities. The only problem I have with them and similar styles is that they get hidden behind my hair and people don't know I have them in. This can be good, but has been a bit embarrassing when someone was talking to me and I didn't hear them.

I was given these to review but wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair.

The Life We Bury
The Life We Bury
by Allen Eskens
Price: $8.81
60 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Predictable but still very good, August 26, 2015
This review is from: The Life We Bury (Paperback)
This was a good book that kept my interest right from the start. The plot is a bit predictable but still was quite enjoyable. It dealt with autism and dysfunctional families in a good way. I will recommend this to several friends and will be reading the author's new book.

Oggi 5504.1 Rectangle Non Skid Rubber Grip Serving Tray, White
Oggi 5504.1 Rectangle Non Skid Rubber Grip Serving Tray, White
Price: $11.04
5 used & new from $11.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh., August 24, 2015
I guess I expected too much. The great reviews made me think I would love it, but it looks like cheap plastic. It is actually pretty sturdy and feels kind of like Tupperware. It is small and just OK. I will keep it, but would have not looked twice at it if I saw it in a store.

Good Night Essential Oil Blend 10ml (Comparable to Doterra Serenity Calming Blend and Young Living Peace & Calming Blend) 100% Natural Pure and Undiluted Premium Quality for Aromatherapy and Scents
Offered by Prime Natural
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like my old Zzzzztherapy, August 24, 2015
I bought some Zzzzztherapy spray several years ago and loved it as a linen spray. I had bought it at Target and they stopped carrying it long ago Because of that, I have not used the spray as often as i would like so I could stretch it out. This is a great substitute. I mixed distilled water and this in an old Zzzzztherapy spray bottle have enough room spray to last months and I still have most of the bottle left to mix more. I am putting some of the oil on cotton balls and putting under our beds for a little refresher. Great stuff. I was given a bottle to review, but will definitely be buying more when it is gone.

Neutrogena Body Oil, Light Sesame Formula, 8.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Neutrogena Body Oil, Light Sesame Formula, 8.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $61.13
8 used & new from $61.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells like suntan oil, August 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The oil itself is great, but to me it smells like suntan oil. I use coconut oil, also scented but very lightly and it dissipates quickly, after a shower. Although I love Neutrogena stuff and use many of their products, I will stick to Fractionated Coconut Oil - 100% Pure Premium Grade - PUMP + SQUEEZE CAP + FREE Recipe eBook! - BIG 16Oz - Best Carrier Oil & Base For Essential Oils, Aromatherapy & Massage - Great for Roll-On Bottles - Soothing for Skin & Hair!

The Nutro Company Adult Limited Ingredient Diet Dog Food with Lamb and Whole Brown Rice Formula, 5-Pound
Price: $12.49
7 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good food for me and my dog, August 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a good made in America dog food. The ingredients are all ones I and my vet approve of. My dog is still growing so I use a half cup or so of this in his treat ball and he loves it. Once he is fully grown this will be a good option for him. It does contain small amounts of glucosamine (150mg/kg) and chondroitin sulfate (350mg/kg). I still will have to supplement his food, but that is a start.

Wellness Pure Rewards Natural Grain Free Dog Treats Made in USA Only, Chicken & Lamb Jerky, 6-Ounce Bag
Price: $6.78
18 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good training or other "just because" treat, August 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dog likes these treats and I like them as a training tool. They are not crunchy and not chewy - kind of a firm treat. They can easily be broken in half or quarters and each whole one only has 4 calories. They fall apart in my pocket and treat toy dispensers but are fine in a treat bag. I am careful what I feed my pup and these fit the ingredient bill. They appear to be made in America, which is crucial to me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20