Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for OrchidSlayer > Reviews

Browse

OrchidSlayer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1307

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OrchidSlayer RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
KONA'S CHIPS® Chicken Jerky; Dog Treats Made In USA ONLY - 100% USDA Chicken, Chemical and Grain FREE. All Natural, Healthy & Safe Treats For Your Dog. 1 lb Bag
Offered by KONA'S CHIPS
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 29, 2016
I have other Kona products and like them, so I was happy to have the opportunity to review these. I give my dog lots of treats in various treat balls. These are a little different than other jerky treats I have been using, such as the chicken filets VERA Premium Pork & Chicken Sausage Links for Dogs, 12oz. The Vera fillets have glycerine as a binder. This makes them a little greasy, but easy to tear into small pieces. These Kona appear to be real strips of chicken. It looks like someone sliced chicken breasts very thinly and dried them. I like that there are no fillers or salts. They don't tear easily, they break into chunks, but, as they are real meat, they don't necessarily break into exactly the size that I would like. Still, I am happier giving a little bigger or weird-shaped piece to my dog and having them made here and of 100% chicken.

I was sent a sample bag for my honest review, but will not hesitate to buy more when I run out. They are expensive, but they last a long time. Great product and the company seems to be made of real people who care.

DandAco Precision Scissors/Shears with Razor Sharp, Ultra Edge Cutting Blades
DandAco Precision Scissors/Shears with Razor Sharp, Ultra Edge Cutting Blades
Offered by Common Sense Solutions
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great and comfortable, June 29, 2016
These appear to be pretty good, especially for the price. They cut paper cleanly and easily. They were slightly stiff at first, but that was good as they cut right on the line and are still comfortable for my sometimes stiff hands to use. i really liked that there was a 3" measuring line on the side. I have never seen that on scissors before. There are many times I need to cut to a certain size and I appreciate the addition.

I received these at a discount for my honest review but would not hesitate to buy more. The company was also very nice to deal with.

Winix 70BT Dehumidifier, 70 pint
Winix 70BT Dehumidifier, 70 pint
Price: $279.99
4 used & new from $268.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comparison to Frigidare, June 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This has some things I like and things I don't. First of all the good stuff. It has delay start and timing options, which I have never had on any of my dehumidifiers before. The bad part is that it is louder, generates more heat, and has a smaller container than my other units, too. The low speed is almost exactly as loud as the high. It is way too loud to be in the same room and trying to hold a conversation or watch TV. The container fills quickly. If you have a place where you can use a floor drain and either not be around or set it to run when you are not, it would work nicely. The timer is a great for places like my old basement, where we would turn off the dehumidifier when in the rec room and forget to turn it back on. I prefer our Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-pint Dehumidifier, which I can have on in my bedroom with no heat or noise problems.

T-HOME Dog Leash - Double Handles, Premium Quality Retractable Bungee Dog Training Leash with Two Handles & Reflective Stitching for Large / Small Dogs, 6 Feet
Offered by T-HOME
Price: $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Working well, June 23, 2016
This is a little lighter weight than I was hoping, but is holding our large dog, a Newfoundland, just fine. The bungie helps with the shock of him pulling. The handles are lightly padded. I received this at a discount for my honest opinion.

1/2 in TIGHTSPOT Ratchet Wrench with 5° Movement and Polished, Hardened Steel from Jaeger Tools for the Gearhead with Tight Spaces
Offered by Jaeger Tools
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good weight, June 23, 2016
This is a good quality, heavy weight (but not too heavy) wrench in the size I keep needing. It ratchets well. The picture looks to me like it is offset, but it is straight.
I received a sample at a reduced price for my honest opinion but would not hesitate to buy more if I could find a similar wrench made in the US.

Vet's Best 30 Count Advanced Hip & Joint Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs
Vet's Best 30 Count Advanced Hip & Joint Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs
Price: $11.71
7 used & new from $11.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves them, June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been having trouble finding glucosamine that my dog didn't pick out of his food. He likes these and I can give them as a treat. The only problem is they get pretty expensive for a large dog (2 daily pills are recommended for over 75 lbs). But, he eats them, which is great.

New Balance Women's WW669V1 Walking Shoe, Grey, 7.5 D US
New Balance Women's WW669V1 Walking Shoe, Grey, 7.5 D US
Price: $57.75
5 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, also fairly wide, June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are very comfortable. I wear a 7 or 7.5 and got these in 7.5, but the 7s would have worked fine. I will need a thicker sock for the size I got. My feet are on the wide side of normal and they were plenty wide, I think too wide for a narrow foot. The color is not very obtrusive, which is what I wanted. They blend in well with jeans or whatever.

The Butterfly Garden
The Butterfly Garden
by Dot Hutchison
Price: $8.81
9 used & new from $8.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Disturbing but great read, June 23, 2016
This review is from: The Butterfly Garden (Paperback)
This book certainly kept my attention. A young girl is kidnapped and brought to a beautiful greenhouse that she learns is actually a vivarium - a place to keep an animal to study or as a pet, in this case a place for collecting butterflies. The charming but deranged gardener, as he is referred, tattoos young women as butterflies and uses them for his own, and his son's, pleasure.

This was excellently written. The story unfolds as one of the released butterflies tells her story to the FBI. Although the story matter is gruesome, it has some light moments between the girl and the authorities. The only flaw I saw was a disappointing link at the end to another captive who had previously escaped. I felt that seriously weakened the entire plot and am preferring to block that part out.

Highly recommended.

Dear Committee Members
Dear Committee Members
by Julie Schumacher
Price: $8.90
102 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and relatable for all professions, June 19, 2016
This review is from: Dear Committee Members (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I thought this was pretty funny. As someone who has spent plenty of time in universities as a student and in the corporate world with committees and flaky people in general, I understood much of what the protagonist was dealing with. My university professor friend related much more to it and really loved it. I don't think it is necessary to have that background as you could substitute the sales department for economics or something similar and get where the angst was coming from. Great book that I came upon by chance and was glad for the opportunity to read it.

Solar Lights, Outdoor/Garden Waterproof Solar Motion Light - Wireless Security LED Light - Bright - for Outdoor Wall/Deck/Pole - Auto ON/OFF - No Tools Required - Vont
Offered by Divine LEDs
Price: $66.00
3 used & new from $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, June 19, 2016
This works well. I don't like that I need a paper clip or something to turn it off, but since it came on and I don't want to turn it off it really isn't a problem. It is nice and bright when activated and ha activated whenever it should do so. I received a sample at a discount for my honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20