Profile for max > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

max RSS Feed

Arms Length Rubber/Latex All Purpose Cleaning Glove (Pair 22.8"Length)
Arms Length Rubber/Latex All Purpose Cleaning Glove (Pair 22.8"Length)
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Gloves do not stay in place, November 16, 2013
The glove does not stay in place. The opening of the glove does not stay on the upper arm. It keeps sliding down and soap gets caught in the folds.

BABYBJORN Potty Chair, White
BABYBJORN Potty Chair, White
Price: $25.92
19 used & new from $25.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great potty for bigger kids, March 16, 2013
I was looking for a potty that was big enough for my son who was almost 4 years old and weighed about 35 pounds when he was ready to be potty trained. This potty worked great! He was able to get on and off the potty by himself. The potty compartment that holds the pee and poop comes right off, making clean up easy. The side of the potty raises up and my son holds onto it for additional support. The potty is very sturdy. Good construction.

3 - Prs. Merino Wool Blend Socks- Size 10-13 Grey
3 - Prs. Merino Wool Blend Socks- Size 10-13 Grey
Offered by Gilbin's Collections
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin material, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Merino Wool Blend Socks (Apparel)
The material is much thinner than I like it to be...and definitely a lot thinner than the wool socks from REI. It keeps sliding on my feet, probably because it is too big for me. The price is very reasonable for wool blend socks, especially when you spread the shipping cost over multiple pairs of socks.

The Step Original Health Club Step Platform with 4 Risers, 40-Inch, Gray/Black
The Step Original Health Club Step Platform with 4 Risers, 40-Inch, Gray/Black
Price: $77.83
21 used & new from $77.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but bumps on top, April 9, 2011
The step is like the one I used at the gym. It is very sturdy and does not move when I place it on top of the carpet while working out at home. I recall the risers/step platform moving/sliding at the gym that had wood floors and I would have to wet the risers so they will not move/slide. I gave it 4 stars and not 5 because there were small air pockets on the platform. Specifically the black mat was not entirely adhered to the rest of the step. It is probably a minor issue and hopefully it will not affect the durability of the step.

Step Aerobics
Step Aerobics
DVD ~ Gilad
Price: $9.69
28 used & new from $3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable workout!, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Step Aerobics (DVD)
I consider myself an intermediate/advanced aerobics stepper. I found the step exercise in this DVD relatively easy to follow. There is a warm up segment, 40-min aerobics segment, 6-min abdominal segment, and cool down. The 40-min aerobic segment is broken down into 4 smaller segments, with the 4th segment consisting of all the steps in the first 3 segments. There was only one very small part of the exercise that required me to have my side facing the TV, but I could still see the TV screen. Gilad does not show the steps at a slow tempo, so if you are new to step, it might not be easy to follow the exercises. I thoroughly enjoyed the DVD and I'm planning to get another Gilad Step aerobics DVD.

Alfred Dunner Women's Printed V-Neck Sweater, Multi, Medium
Alfred Dunner Women's Printed V-Neck Sweater, Multi, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, March 28, 2011
I like the design and print but was disappointed that it was not as thick as I thought it would be, given that it is labeled as a sweater.

Polder IBC-9454-623 54-Inch Moderate Use Replacement Ironing Pad and Cover, Beach Stripes Pattern
Price: $24.30
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 28, 2011
Snug fit over ironing board. Fairly thick so you won't feel like you're ironing over the metallic flat part of the ironing board.