Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for JamesandChristy > Reviews

Browse

JamesandChristy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JamesandChristy RSS Feed

Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension - Nintendo Wii
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension - Nintendo Wii
100 used & new from $1.51

5.0 out of 5 stars SO FUN!!, April 13, 2012
I got this game for my two boys, ages 6 and 8...they of course LOVE Phineas and Ferb so I figured it was worth a try...they love it!! Its not the same ole find you way through kinda game..they love it and are always laughing..esp love that when you need to do something it doesn't just have the words on the screen like the DS game in Phineas and Ferb does...it reads it out which is great for my 6 year old who doesn't want to take the time to read!! Really fun game that even adults will enjoy too!

Harbinger 331600 9-Foot Beaded Jump Rope
Harbinger 331600 9-Foot Beaded Jump Rope
Price: $17.05
2 used & new from $15.35

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, April 13, 2012
Perfect and easy to use..I hate when you are trying to get a good workout in with a jump rope and it catches up, twists and trips you up...I love it!!

Olay ProX by Olay Advanced Facial Cleansing System Replacement Brush Heads, 2 Count
Price: $9.47
42 used & new from $9.43

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, April 13, 2012
Love these things..I feel my face is cleaner and even tighter feel to it than just using my normal deep cleaning face wash alone!!!

Nikon CB-N2000SA Black Leather Body Case Set
Nikon CB-N2000SA Black Leather Body Case Set
Price: $59.95
3 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, April 13, 2012
I have the pink Nikon J1 and love how this black case looks on it, how easy it comes off and on and keeps my camera protected..I just wish Nikon had thought a better way than having to remove the case just to charge the battery or to upload photos...but otherwise I LOVE it!!

HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron, with Travel Size Argan Oil Leave-in Hair Treatment
Price: $39.99
10 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE how amazing!!, April 13, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hair straightener..I was really upset when my prior Corioliss Straightener burned out on me..I researched and thought and thought about what to get next..I have also had a CHI as well and was not highly impressed especially for the price! So after reading lots of reviews between Amazon and google and looking for the "best hair straighteners of 2012" I finally decided the reviews on this one were very high with lots of happy people..I figured if I didnt think so I could exchange it for something else...with the GREAT price though I had to check it out...MAN AM I HAPPY I DID!! I think this is literally the best one I have had yet..I have tried every single cheap and expensive one too..I have finer frizzy curly hair that just hates the humidity and let me tell you this thing is GREAT!! It straightens with ease without pulling, burning or drying out my hair...I dont have to go over the same spot more than once (maybe twice if unruly) and it is constructed well I feel it will last a long time..I promise you, I was not sure of it and am glad I decided to try it out..you will be highly impressed with the product AND the great price!!!!