Profile for Amber R Hunt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amber R Hunt RSS Feed (APO, AE United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sky High (Widescreen Edition)
Sky High (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Kurt Russell
Price: $4.89
151 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars He really liked the movie so we bought it, January 27, 2015
My son got this for Christmas. He really liked the movie so we bought it. It doesn't come on tv as much as he'd like.

Regular Show Big Boys' Tri Ohs, Black, Large
Regular Show Big Boys' Tri Ohs, Black, Large
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 27, 2015
I wash on cold and no heat. Might shrink if dried on high heat

Loving Pets Pure Buffalo 10-Inch Backstrap Tendon Dog Treat, 10-Pack
Loving Pets Pure Buffalo 10-Inch Backstrap Tendon Dog Treat, 10-Pack
Offered by SportsmanSavings
Price: $5.89
9 used & new from $5.89

3.0 out of 5 stars I though they would be like the regular bully sticks, January 27, 2015
I'm not sure how well this goes with my dogs digestive system. I haven't narrowed down if it's this or his pig ears that are causing an upset stomach. These are splintery as in other reviews. I though they would be like the regular bully sticks, from the picture and description. They are not. You can't break these down to give in smaller portions for pups, but it does keep my dog occupied. He will take it to his kennel, or his favorite spot under my feet. If I leave one of these or his ears outside, he will stay outside for hours enjoying the outdoors, chewing and burying them and finding them again. When they get too small or in pointered shapes, I throw it away

Victorian Steampunk Sugar Skull Necklace Zombie Day of the Dead Lady Skeleton L4
Offered by UmbrellaLaboratory
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars poorly made, November 2, 2014
It's really cute. It was a gift and within an hour of her wearing it, the cameo fell off. We had to go back and find it, since it had been stepped on, the rose came off and was broken.

Girls Pink Zebra Ballet Tutu Tote Dance Bag
Girls Pink Zebra Ballet Tutu Tote Dance Bag
Offered by Wonderful_Dress
Price: $16.75
3 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars dance bag, January 4, 2014
My daughter loves this bag. She can tote around her dance shoes and outfits and it's easy and light for her to carry.

Jolly Jumper Jumbo Toy Hammock
Jolly Jumper Jumbo Toy Hammock
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $9.65
7 used & new from $9.16

5.0 out of 5 stars provided more space, January 4, 2014
My sons room is small and he has so much in it. He wants to keep his stuffed animals and it's too much for his bed. He has at least 30-35 up there and they stay in the wall and keep the space of the room. It was easy to put up.

Dia De Muertos Marilyn Monroe Men's T-shirt, Marilyn Monroe Day Of The Dead With Tattoos Design Men's Tee (Black, Large)
Offered by Juiceclouds
Price: $13.15

5.0 out of 5 stars soft fit, January 4, 2014
I love this shirt because I love Marilyn Monroe and the day of the dead. This puts them both into one. The shirt is soft and seems true to size. It didn't shrink when I washed it or fade color.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love this for my 4yr old's closet, January 4, 2014
I got this extension so that my daughter could be able to reach her princess dresses and other dress up clothing. It's easy for her to to reach and it's easy to put together.

WWE Suplex 63-Inch Drape
WWE Suplex 63-Inch Drape

5.0 out of 5 stars WWE room, January 4, 2014
This review is from: WWE Suplex 63-Inch Drape (Kitchen)
It's hard to find things for my sons room since he has a queen size bed, so I have to find what can work to personalize his room. He has a fathead decal and these shades and he loves them. They also darken the room a bit, since he's an early riser.

Comfort Research 7-Foot XXL Fuf in Comfort Suede, Sierra Red
Comfort Research 7-Foot XXL Fuf in Comfort Suede, Sierra Red
Price: $149.00
10 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The family loves this chair, January 4, 2014
This is so comfortable. it can fit a family of 4 laying on it. Usually it's me and my 2 kids laying and having a family movie night. It takes up a good portion of the floor, it's HUGE. It comes in a box so when you take it out it's in a square. It takes a few days for it to settle into it's lasting position like seen in the picture. I love this chair and it was a great purchase!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4