Profile for Janel Spencer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janel Spencer RSS Feed

Bazoongi Bouncer Trampoline, 48-Inch, Camouflage Pink
Bazoongi Bouncer Trampoline, 48-Inch, Camouflage Pink
Price: $80.81
9 used & new from $78.09

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 year old neice LOVED this, December 17, 2012
This was a slam dunk for my 2 year old niece's birthday party. She just hopped a bit at first, but got to jumping in no time! It definitely takes 2 people to put together, but its not that bad. I'm glad I paid the money to get a good, sturdy "jump jump" that will entertain her for years to come. Excellent product.

Annie Shoes Women's Miranda Sandal,Silver,9.5 B US
Annie Shoes Women's Miranda Sandal,Silver,9.5 B US

4.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday shoe at a low price, December 17, 2012
I bought these shoes for two occasion: a holiday party and wedding. They weren't availble in my normal size 9, but 9.5 fit just perfect. I liked that it was a slip on and the heel was just high enough to make me feel sexy/sophisticated, not "granny". They were pretty confortable, but my right big toe did end up with a small abrasion by the end of the evening of said wedding, but there was lots of dancing going on, so it's forgivable. Would buy again.

Wacoal Women's Sport Bra   #855170
Wacoal Women's Sport Bra #855170
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good - better than most. But not great., January 4, 2011
Likes - The entire front of the bra. Underwire to keep "girls" seperated, very sturdy cups, and non-pinchy straps.

Dislikes - The entire back of the bra (just the band, not the straps). This material is really stretchy, which undermines most of the effort put forth by the structure in front.

This would be the PERFECT sports bra for bigger chested girls if they'd just change the back to be more sturdy. Lillyette made a 'OMG perfect!' sports bra a few years ago but it was discontinued - a TRAVESTY to bigger chested girls. :(

But anyway, this is a pretty good sports bra and I will continue to wear it. I'm just not sure if I'd buy it again.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2014 9:25 AM PST

Flexees® Take Inches Off Wear Your Own Bra (WYOB) Slip, Body Beige, Large
Flexees® Take Inches Off Wear Your Own Bra (WYOB) Slip, Body Beige, Large
Price: $28.18
21 used & new from $24.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs Up, December 17, 2010
This slip did exactly what it said it would. The skirt part did ride up a little bit with movement but the built in panty helped it not to. Someone commented on the verticle seam in the back, across the hips. Yes, it showed through a VERY little (on the slinkiest red dress imaginable) but it just looked like a thong panty line; not the end of the world. (And again - it showed through very little). Especially when you consider what a great garment this is and how nice it makes your body look.

The only thing (and this was my fault) is I got a large when I could have gotten the medium for a little extra sucking in! haha. Overall great product.

New Balance Women's WX623 Training Shoe,Black,9 B
New Balance Women's WX623 Training Shoe,Black,9 B

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickboxing Instructor Approved!, November 30, 2010
I've worn these shoes to work out FOREVER and they are great--durable, comfortable, and no rubbing my feet even with frequent, high impact exercise. I've been a Turbo Kick ([...]) enthusiast for years, and since 2009 I've been an instructor and I can tell you firsthand these comfy shoes take a beating. They run true to normal size.

Note: The white and pink version of these sneaks irritate my feet and crush my toes, even in the same size. :(

Bali Women's Passion For Comfort Minimizer With Comfort Back Bra,White,38D
Bali Women's Passion For Comfort Minimizer With Comfort Back Bra,White,38D
Offered by Point49

3.0 out of 5 stars Minimizes BUT adds bra bulge, November 29, 2010
Ok yes, it minimizes and it's comfortable, but at the expense of adding the dreaded 'bra bulge' to your back? Not worth it. And I'm not an overweight person to begin wtih. I'll wear it, but I'm disappointed.

Annie Shoes Women's Suri Low Heel Slide
Annie Shoes Women's Suri Low Heel Slide

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Gold Shoe, November 29, 2010
These shoes are great; they fit true to size (I wear a 9 Medium) and are a brilliant color of gold. I can only rate them 4 stars because I haven't worn them out yet but I don't expect any problems.

Snakebite
Snakebite
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I just have to say...LOVE this song!, October 8, 2010
This review is from: Snakebite (MP3 Music)
I'd never heard of this song before but was watching a Pole Dance Competition from 2008 and one women used this song for hers. I loved it immediately! Quick and easy download.

Andis 1-Inch Ceramic Clamp Flat Iron, Black (67095)
Andis 1-Inch Ceramic Clamp Flat Iron, Black (67095)
Price: $16.43
17 used & new from $16.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, Does it's Job - Much Cheaper Than Other Models, October 8, 2010
What can I say--this iron does it's job. I had never used a flat iron before and I regret that because I didn't know how glossy and beautiful it can make your hair. My hair was healthy and shiny before (shamelss plug - Redken shampoo!) but this gives me a whole new look and I love it! (FYI- am a Caucasian women with wavy medium to thick hair.)

Highly recommended! I'm glad I didn't buy the $50+ models to do the same exact thing this one does. I can't speak to longevity because I just got it last week, but so far-so good!