Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Jay C > Reviews

Browse

Jay C's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jay C RSS Feed

Hurricane Harps THS_Harmonica_Pouch The Harmonica Store - Pouch for 10 Hole Diatonic Harmonicas
Offered by The Instrument Store
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The BEST!!!, December 15, 2014
Simply put ... these are the BEST harmonica pouches on the market. Period. I keep every single one of my harps in one of these. They are lightweight, secure and very durable.

I have bought (and discarded) many single pouches and even tried to make my own. They all pale in comparison to the protection, value and convenience of these cases. Every time I buy a new harp, I buy one of these babies to keep it in!

Quick tip -- use a silver sharpie to write the brand/key on the outside of the pouch for easy identification.

Professor Fuzzworthy's Beard SHAMPOO with All Natural Oils From Tasmania Australia - 125gm
Offered by Beauty and the Bees Tasmania
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I Found This Product Sooner!, December 13, 2014
I have had a beard of varied thickness for nearly 10 years. I cannot believe I just now stumbled upon this product!! I use it three times per week in combination with a nice beard oil and have seen a dramatic improvement in my beard, both in softness and in overall "health" (not as many wiry, prickly ends). My beard is much easier to comb and style and the number of ingrown hairs has plunged to zero! I have always used beard oils so I cannot help but attribute the recent improvements to Prof. Fuzzworthy's shampoo bar. I have been on the same bar for almost two months and still have about 1/3 of it left. I will DEFINITELY be buying more!!

Pentel P1037A 0.7mm Sharp Kerry Mechanical Pencil, 3-piece Set
Pentel P1037A 0.7mm Sharp Kerry Mechanical Pencil, 3-piece Set
Offered by Daniel's House
Price: $18.31
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars Not Enough!, December 13, 2014
This is an absolutely superb writing instrument. Every aspect of this pencil has been thought out and wonderfully executed. Originally I was hesitant to spend this much on a single pencil, but I use pencils constantly at my job so I figured I would splurge a little. I am so glad I did, and you will be too :-)

Zippo Moshannon Carbon Fiber/Gloss Rollerball Pen, Black
Zippo Moshannon Carbon Fiber/Gloss Rollerball Pen, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Pen!, December 11, 2014
This pen is VERY nice. You will feel like you are using a pen that costs 10 times as much!

One drawback ... like many other reviewers, mine arrived with very little ink. I got down a few sentences before I was off to the office supply store to buy refills. Do yourself a favor and order a pack of refills with this pen. Zippo website has a list of compatable refills. I have used Hauser 777 and the Zippo brand rollerball refills (both are semi-pricey), and the much more affordable Uniball 207 and Pilot G2... they all fit perfectly and work great!

5-Hole Staff Liner for Dry Erase Markers
5-Hole Staff Liner for Dry Erase Markers
Offered by West Music
Price: $11.95

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, December 10, 2014
Spend your money elsewhere ... this product is not worth your investment. It does not hold the *popular* brand markers and you will likely end up throwing this in the junk drawer.

Humes & Berg Stonelined Rubber Plunger Trumpet Mute (113)
Humes & Berg Stonelined Rubber Plunger Trumpet Mute (113)
Price: $27.99
60 used & new from $23.79

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, December 10, 2014
Top-notch mute from a top-notch American company. I have used the "hardware store" plungers and they work great and are perfect for those who only use them a couple times a year. If you use a plunger regularly do yourself a favor and spend a few more bucks on this mute. You will not regret it. There is serious thought in the design and shape of this plunger. The ring is EXTREMELY handy for quick changes and/or to keep the mute close by.

The Real Book - Staff Paper
The Real Book - Staff Paper
by Hal Leonard Corp.
Price: $10.94
49 used & new from $6.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre book, December 10, 2014
Spacing is nice, I just wish the staves were a little bigger. Perforation is so-so at best ... I don't think I have ever been able to cleanly tear out a sheet. This is nice if you need scratch paper or if quality is not a concern.

SKB Custom Fit Waterproof Equipment Case for Zoom H4 Stereo 4-Track Digital Recorder
Offered by Music123
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, December 10, 2014
Superior protection. This item is very durable, rugged and protective. Fits the H4 perfectly. It even has room for the AC adapter, cables & memory cards, plus I can fit a small telescopic tripod too!