Profile for Karolyn Couch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karolyn Couch RSS Feed (Orlando, FL United States)

Crunch Woofs Microwavable Dog Treats 3.5 oz Bag
Crunch Woofs Microwavable Dog Treats 3.5 oz Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love these treats!!, October 10, 2014
well, my dogs love these! I have 4 dogs, different breeds and sizes and they all absolutely love these treats. I am ordering more right now!!!

Liver Aid with Milk Thistle - 150 capsules, 2 Pack
Liver Aid with Milk Thistle - 150 capsules, 2 Pack
Offered by Action Development Group
Price: $40.37
10 used & new from $39.66

5.0 out of 5 stars But I have to say the capsules smell sooooo bad. The smell is an ammonia/vinegar smell that you ..., September 24, 2014
My husband and I have taken this product for over 15 years. We usually take them after a night of drinking, and they do help with hangovers. But I have to say the capsules smell sooooo bad. The smell is an ammonia/vinegar smell that you have to hold your breath...almost unbearable. The caplets are much better in smell and I HIGHLY recommend those over the capsules.

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 16.2 MP Waterproof Digital Still Camera with Exmor R CMOS Sensor, 3D Sweep Panorama, and Full HD 1080/60i Video (Pink)
10 used & new from $150.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Camera got water in it on trip to Galapagos...ruined!!, April 10, 2012
I bought this camera a few months ago and used it quite a bit. But the reason I ordered it was for our most recent trip to the Galapagos. We went snorkeling and I used it on the first and second day and all was good. The third day I used it I noticed that I could not get it to work once in the water. When I got back to the ship I opened it up to take out the batter (figuring that the battery needed to be charged) only to have water come out!! This camera is ruined, along with all of my photos on the memory card. I always made sure that every compartment was closed and sealed before use, so I know it is nothing I did wrong. I am very upset as this was not a cheap camera! I had to buy a Kodak disposable underwater camera to take pictures for the rest of the trip!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2015 10:43 AM PST

Agents of Deception
Agents of Deception
by B.D. Andersen
Price: $24.95
18 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant Surprise, January 21, 2010
This review is from: Agents of Deception (Paperback)
What a pleasant surprise from this unknown author. Good writing, unique plot, memorable characters and topped off with a shocking turn of events. Thrilling as a novel, but scary when looked at in the real world. This could really happen. Ending left an opportunity for a sequel, I hope so.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking golf shoes for a boy...., January 26, 2009
My son really likes these shoes. He said they are very comfortable and he likes the way they look.

MySims - Nintendo Wii
MySims - Nintendo Wii
Offered by gamedynasty
Price: $45.83
65 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this game!!, October 17, 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: MySims - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
My daughter, who loves to play Sims on her Gameboy, is in love with this game! It is a nice alternative to the regular Sims game of mine that she keeps bugging me to play. I feel the regular Sims is a bit too mature for her (she's 12). She would play it for hours and hours if I let her. I recommend this for any parent who is looking for a fun, interactive game for their kids to play.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It is such a wonderful product I order it online, January 11, 2007
This product is amazing. After trying to find it locally I have to order it online in multiples. It cleans cooked on (fresh & older) pots and pans like nothing I have ever tried. Just spray, let sit for 10-15 minutes and wipe.