Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Shawna Nelson > Reviews

Browse

Shawna Nelson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shawna Nelson RSS Feed (Camas Valley, OR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball, Small
Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball, Small
Price: $4.19
14 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I have two cats. One hogs all the food ..., December 10, 2015
I have two cats. One hogs all the food and the other likes to eat a little bit throughout the day. I bought this hoping the picky cat would still get food when he wanted, and it worked perfectly! Most of the time he doesn't even try eating with his fatty of a brother, and goes straight to this.

BISSELL 9595A Vacuum with OnePass

This works great!

Alice Trapped in Wonderland
Alice Trapped in Wonderland
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars but travelling from one side of the map to the other was sort of annoying. Aside from that it was fun and kept ..., September 21, 2015
This review is from: Alice Trapped in Wonderland (App)
This could've been 5 stars, but travelling from one side of the map to the other was sort of annoying. Aside from that it was fun and kept me interested the whole game.

SKL Luxury High-end Double Pet House/black Dog Room Cat Bed 55 X 40 X 42 Cm
SKL Luxury High-end Double Pet House/black Dog Room Cat Bed 55 X 40 X 42 Cm
Offered by America Hello
Price: $18.99
52 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Both my cats love this little house, August 28, 2015
Both my cats love this little house. One cat likes sleeping on something soft, while my other cat prefers something firmer, like the carpet.... So, I took the cushion out and put it in the windowsill for one cat, and put a rug under the house for the other. Now both cats have a comfy place to sleep!

Taste of the Wild Dry Cat Food, Rocky Mountain Feline Formula with Roasted Venison and Smoked Salmon, 5 Pound Bag
Price: $10.99
25 used & new from $10.89

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm pretty disappointed in this product, August 28, 2015
I'm pretty disappointed in this product. Since buying it about a week ago, both cats have not been happy. One has been refusing to eat it, to the point where he'd rather vomit from lack of food in his stomach than to eat it. The other will eat a couple bites to get him through until I give them their wet food at the end of the day. He vomited for the first time this morning, too. I'll be buying some other brand ASAP.

Go Pet Club Cat Tree Furniture Beige
Go Pet Club Cat Tree Furniture Beige
Price: $56.65
11 used & new from $48.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Platforms are too small for lounging., May 30, 2015
This cat tree is alright, but both of my cats are too big to lay comfortably on the round platforms (notice in the first picture, the size of the platform below the one the cats are on). I wouldn't recommend buying this as your first cat tree. Luckily, I already had another cat tree by the same brand-Go Pet Club Cat Tree Beige Color. Since you can interchange pieces on each of these, I took the lower square platform from the other tree and used that as the top platform. This way, both the cats can lay comfortably on the top of each tree.

The only way I can recommend this is if you're buying it in addition to the other linked tree. Otherwise, you'll probably get more use out of the box, which my cats are also enjoying.
Comment Comment | Permalink

[Extra 40% OFF for Memorial Day] Cat Litter Mat (2-Mat Set) - Soft and Durable Pet Litter Mats for Cats, Dogs, and Puppies - One Big (24.5'' x 16.5'') and One Small (15.5'' x 12.5'') by Pet Magasin
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $13.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, I just wish it were bigger ..., May 21, 2015
Works really well, I just wish it were bigger! I have my litter box shoved in a corner and sort of blocked so my cats only have one side to go in and out of. I have both the mats surrounding the one side and it works really well. The bigger mat is about the same size as the litter box, so putting it under the box itself wouldn't be very helpful.

Aside from that, it catches the litter really well and I don't have it scattered all over the floor anymore.

LupinePet 1/2" Peace Pup 9-14 H-Style Pet Harness
LupinePet 1/2" Peace Pup 9-14 H-Style Pet Harness

4.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to put on (no sliding anything over his head), May 12, 2015
My cat loves this harness and so do I! It's easy to put on (no sliding anything over his head), and he hasn't managed to get out of it yet. He seems pretty comfortable in it, too.

If I could change one thing about this harness, though, I would make the part that connects the collar and the girth longer. The collar is constantly being pulled back and I'm worried it puts uncomfortable pressure on his throat.

Alex Stevens Men's Bring Your T-Rex To Work Day Halloween Sweater, Blue Richie, Small
Offered by Prime Apparel Online

5.0 out of 5 stars it fits great! It's loose but doesn't look sloppy, May 12, 2015
I normally wear a women's small/medium, so I wasn't sure how a men's small would fit. Luckily, it fits great! It's loose but doesn't look sloppy, and it's comfortable, too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5