Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for J. L. Huttemann-kall > Reviews

Browse

J. L. Huttemann-...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. L. Huttemann-kall "jen_h_k" RSS Feed

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Sentimental Gift, December 25, 2007
Overall it is a neat box with some great candy that brought back many memories for my parents. Some of the pieces seemed a bit stale and hard and the moonpie was basically crushed, though we've only eaten a few pieces so far. You couldn't find this type of candy anywhere so it is a great concept to bring all of it back again in one box. My biggest complaint was the ground shipping which was over priced in my opinion. I'm not sure how long this company has been doing it but it appears they have some things to correct in order to succeed further. I noticed too that the candy was all in a jumbled mess. I'm not sure a woman would have organized the box in that same fashion. So please try to correct these issues and I will buy from you again. Thank you.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2011 6:40 AM PDT

The Game of Life Twists & Turns
The Game of Life Twists & Turns
Offered by jerseys4thewin
Price: $79.98
74 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price so far, December 25, 2007
I couldn't give it 5 stars just yet as we've only had it 24 hours. So far it has been a lot of fun for all ages. Our 9, 15 & 18 year olds have played it alongside some adults and all have enjoyed it as much. Actually our 9 year old has won the most times! Frankly it is more fun and challenging than the original game. This one makes you think and budget more. I hope the electronic piece doesn't wear out from too much use - only time will tell.