Profile for whitefire > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

whitefire RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sacrificed to the Dragon: Part Four (A BBW Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance)
Sacrificed to the Dragon: Part Four (A BBW Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story but ..., September 23, 2014
Good story but writing it in small parts is slowly driving me insane. I can wait a few months for one whole good story.

Fury of Fate: A Dragonfury Short Story (Dragonfury Series)
Fury of Fate: A Dragonfury Short Story (Dragonfury Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Make this a full story!, September 17, 2014
I would love it if the author made this into a full book instead of a short story. it ended way too quickly and I was left desperately wanting more! This is one of my favorite series. I have a very hard time putting these books down.

Sacrificed to the Dragon: Part Three (A BBW Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance) (Stonefire Dragons)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously short, September 9, 2014
This story is really good but so short it didn't even seem worth the dollar it cost to buy it.

Her Dragon To Slay (Dragon Guard Series Book 1)
Her Dragon To Slay (Dragon Guard Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit redundant at first but improves, September 4, 2014
Nice story overall. There was some annoying redundancy in the descriptions especially in the beginning that almost made me quit reading. After the other Dragon shifters were introduced it got better. I liked it enough to give the next story a chance to see if the series improves.

Sacrificed to the Dragon: Part One (A BBW Dragon-shifter Paranormal Romance) (Stonefire Dragons)

5.0 out of 5 stars I would rather have a full book, August 31, 2014
I liked it and will definitely be continuing to find out what happens. I just wish this were a full book instead of chopped up parts.

Immortal Ops Box Set Books 1-4 (Shifter Romances)
Immortal Ops Box Set Books 1-4 (Shifter Romances)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, August 8, 2014
The first three books seemed somewhat disjointed and had a couple awkward moments but they got better as it went along. The fourth book was a pleasure to read and I enjoyed it the best.

A Kind of Magic (The Shields Book 2)
A Kind of Magic (The Shields Book 2)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting better, June 15, 2014
I wasnt too keen on the first book of this series but the story and men of the Shield were interesting enough for me to give the second book a chance. I'm glad I did because this story was definitely better and more entertaining. This is the first time (well second since its the second of the series) that I've read this author. I will be continuing this series and hoping, like this second book, that the series continues to grow.

BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet - 10 feet
BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet - 10 feet
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $18.99
6 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for hooking up Kindle, May 27, 2014
I use this cable all the time to hook up my Kindle fire HD to a monitor in my room when I watch Amazon prime. Works very well and is long enough to reach the bed when I'm watching late at night. Package arrived on time, in good condition and I've had no problems with the cable at all. (I've had it for a few months.)

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Free
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Free
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, May 1, 2014
This game has a good blend of mystery and puzzle solving with the fun of finding hidden objects. I really enjoyed it. Worth the cost.

Badoo - Meet New People, Chat, Socialize
Badoo - Meet New People, Chat, Socialize
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars the app is fine.the people...., April 16, 2014
The app works just fine but the people here leave much to be desired.after multiple chats and a couple of meets it seems as though this app attracts a lot of trannys and people who need major anti depressants on a daily basis. If your looking for a real long lasting relationship I would not recommend this app. However if you want constant excitement and major drama with a touch of naughty, this app is right for you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3