Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for esparkhu > Reviews

Browse

esparkhu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

esparkhu RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Women Casual Shoulder Bags Zipper Canvas Messenger Handbags (Gray)
Women Casual Shoulder Bags Zipper Canvas Messenger Handbags (Gray)
Offered by Fabuxry
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... purse for a couple months now and it works great. I can fit my ipad, March 29, 2016
I've been using this as my purse for a couple months now and it works great. I can fit my ipad, my wallet and so much more. The zipped small side pouch holds my iphone; the unzippled side pocket is perfect for a regular bottle of water. There three outside zipped pockets and one inside. The shoulder strap tends to lengthen easily so I often have to readjust the length. Overall, an excellent bag.

TYR Racetech Performance Goggle (Clear)
TYR Racetech Performance Goggle (Clear)
Price: $9.99
23 used & new from $5.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 11, 2015
My preffered goggles. They stay on well, in the pool or the ocean, and last me about a year.

Dolfin Uglies Poppy V-2 Back Female Poppy 38
Dolfin Uglies Poppy V-2 Back Female Poppy 38

5.0 out of 5 stars A great practice suit, November 11, 2015
A great practice suit. Fits like a standard swim suit. Lasted me about six months and I swim a couple times a week.

EastVita 10 Pairs of Doll Shoes, Fit Barbie Dolls Multicoloured, 1 inch
EastVita 10 Pairs of Doll Shoes, Fit Barbie Dolls Multicoloured, 1 inch
Offered by Hi-Furniture
Price: $1.72
29 used & new from $0.54

5.0 out of 5 stars These are nice variety of barbie doll shoes, November 11, 2015
I ordered these because my daughter keeps loosing the little shoes that came with her dolls. These are nice variety of barbie doll shoes. They fit the Disney princess dolls also. Of course my daughter has already lost a few, but I expected that.

Color My Bath Color Changing Bath Tablets, 300-Piece
Color My Bath Color Changing Bath Tablets, 300-Piece
Offered by Made In USA Shop
Price: $12.98
22 used & new from $11.11

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love these color bath tablets, November 11, 2015
My kids love these color bath tablets. They dissolve quickly and do not stain the tub or skin. I love to give these as birthday presents to toddlers.

Elite 32" Stackable Wall Cabinet
Elite 32" Stackable Wall Cabinet
Price: $113.95
18 used & new from $113.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks fine., November 11, 2015
Took me over an hour to assemble, even with a power drill. It looks fine.

Elegant Home Fashions Chesterfield Collection Wall-Mount Medicine Cabinet with Tempered-Glass Doors, Espresso
Price: $56.99
29 used & new from $53.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks fine., November 11, 2015
Took me about an hour to assemble. It looks fine.

Edsal TRK-482478W5 Black Steel Shelving, 78" Height x 48" Width x 24" Depth
Edsal TRK-482478W5 Black Steel Shelving, 78" Height x 48" Width x 24" Depth
Price: $99.00
17 used & new from $71.89

3.0 out of 5 stars I ordered three and each took me about an hour ..., November 11, 2015
I ordered three and each took me about an hour to assemble. The legs are asymmetrical and can be tricky to align properly. However one of the boxes was delivered with a hole and I am missing one crucial part. I called and emailed the manufacturer to get a replacement part, and over two weeks later I still haven't gotten the part I am missing.

Elite 32" Base Cabinet
Elite 32" Base Cabinet
Price: $143.31
20 used & new from $114.77

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks fine and fits in well with the rest of the ..., November 11, 2015
This review is from: Elite 32" Base Cabinet (Kitchen)
Took me over an hour to assemble, even with a power drill. It looks fine and fits in well with the rest of the set.

Elite 16" Stackable Wall Cabinet
Elite 16" Stackable Wall Cabinet
Price: $69.95
19 used & new from $69.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks fine. Fits well with the rest of the set, November 11, 2015
Took me about an hour to assemble, even with a power drill. It looks fine. Fits well with the rest of the set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9