Profile for Gery H. Bedard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gery H. Bedard RSS Feed (Kew Garden Hills, NY)

Star Trek - The Original Series, Vol. 17, Episodes 33 & 34: Who Mourns For Adonais/Amok Time
DVD ~ Star Trek Original Series
Offered by Fat Pup Films
Price: $16.95
30 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and fascinating episodes on this dvd!, October 4, 2013
Two very intriguing and exciting episodes:"Who Mourns for Adonais?" and "Amok Time"; co-starring Michael Forrest and Arlene Martel, both of whom had been in the original "Outer Limits".

The Soviet Manned Space Program
The Soviet Manned Space Program
by Phillip Clark
50 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Phillip Clark's amazing book., October 1, 2002
I am fascinated by the Russian and former Soviet crewed space program; I love the Soyuz spacecraft and can remember being in France in the summer of 1975 when Apollo 18 and Soyuz 19 docked in space.
This book is the best of its kind that I have seen in English, and it is my sincere hope that Phillip Clark will write a revised and updated edition.
I hope to someday learn how to read Russian but in the meantime I think Mr. Clark's book is the best reference on this subject that I will be able to find.
It is also my sincere hope that the United States of America and the Russian Republic will go hand in hand to Mars; I am also glad for the International Space Station where Americans and Russians are learning to work together in preparation for the long and arduous journey to Mars.
I would even recommend this book to any layperson.
Gery Bedard