Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Laurie Kussman > Reviews

Browse

Laurie Kussman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 200

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laurie Kussman RSS Feed (Acushnet, MA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Slim Waist Stylus By Dimples Excel (1pc - Black)
Slim Waist Stylus By Dimples Excel (1pc - Black)
Offered by Dimples Excel
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus by Dimples Excel, June 25, 2016
I received this stylus for my honest review. It is very nice and easy to use and came with 2 replacement tips. It appears more durable than others that I have purchased. I look forward to months of use.

64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, DataFortress 100MB/S High Read Speed USB Thumb Drive Use For Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista & Apple Macbook etc
Offered by E-Soar
Price: $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars 64GB Data Fortress Flash Drive, June 17, 2016
I received this item at a discount for my honest review. It is easy to use, the 360 degree case eliminates the need for a small plastic cap that always seems to get lost. Personally I use flash drives only to move patterns from my computer to my embroidery machine, sadly my machine does not recognize the drive. I did load several files on it and tested on another computer, it works great. I have given the drive to one of our college students, he is always buying new flash drives. I was just told that the transfer rate is fast.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 18, 2016 5:34 AM PDT

Muse by Purina Natural Turkey & Spinach Recipe Pate Cat Food, 3-Ounce Can, Pack of 24
Price: $21.98
4 used & new from $21.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Muse by Purina, June 17, 2016
I have four cats and they all seemed to like this food. For me it smells better than some of the other cat foods on the market. Sadly 2 of my cats are on special diets and I can only use this product as a treat.

The Visitor (The Graveyard Queen Book 4)
The Visitor (The Graveyard Queen Book 4)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Graveyard Queen the Visitor, June 11, 2016
Love all your books Amanda Stevens. One of my favorite series.

4 Set Packing Cubes,Travel Luggage Packing Organizers with Laundry Bag (Lightblue)
Offered by WOOGWIN
Price: $45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Set of four packing cubes., June 7, 2016
I received this item at a discount for my honest review. A very nice set of packing cubes. Used to organize luggage and keep your suitcase neat allowing separation of different items. Made of a nylon type fabric with zipper and handle.

Mirity Womens 3/4 Sleeve Boat Neck Cute Solid Shirring Dolman Drape Tops Color Blue Size 2XL
Offered by Mirity Mart

4.0 out of 5 stars Mirity women's boat neck top, June 7, 2016
I received this item free for my honest review.
This top is very soft and supple. Made of Cotton and Lycra it has just the right amount of stretch. It fits as expected and is very comfortable.

Mirity Womens Short Sleeve Boat Neck Cute Solid Shirring Dolman Drape Tops Color Blue2 Size 2XL
Offered by Mirity Mart

4.0 out of 5 stars Women's boat neck short sleeve top, June 7, 2016
I received this item for free for an honest review. This top has a luxurious feel right out of the package. I was surprised to read the fiber content as cotton and Lycra, it is very soft with the right amount of stretched. It fits as expected and I received compliments everywhere I went.

Yuhan Pretty 6pcs Packing Cubes Set Travel Luggage Organizer - 3 Travel Cubes + 3 Pouches (6 Sets, Blue Flowers)
Offered by YUHAN PRETTY

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Six Piece Packing Cubes, June 1, 2016
I received this item at a discount for an honest and unbiased review. I very nice set of 6 packing cubes to separate items in your luggage. There are three different size zippered pouches to put dirty laundry in and keep it separate from clean items. There are three different size pouches to organize the items that you are packing. Made of a nylon material, the larges cubes have a breathable mesh fabric in one side.

ONESZTALE Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag with Hook Water-resistant Small Blue
ONESZTALE Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag with Hook Water-resistant Small Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag, June 1, 2016
I received this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. This is a nice travel size bag for toiletries. I put travel size bottles(2oz.) in it and I was very happy with this for an acceptable item tucked inside my carry on bag, TSA rules. It does hang for easy access in bathroom or shower. It is small and will not hold full size bottles of shampoo or conditioner. I liked it for its compact size

Gelindo Pruning Shears - Ratchet Design Garden Scissors with Carbon SK-5 Steel Blade - Teflon Coated - Anti Slip Rubber Handles- Simple Unlocking Mechanism- Perfect for Apple Trees, Roses & Hedges
Offered by GelindoDirect
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelindo pruning shears, May 19, 2016
I received these pruning shears at a discount for an honest and unbiased review. I put them to use as soon as they arrived. I started in the old canes of one of my shrubs, I was able to cut through with ease and clean the old growth to get ready for new season. The pruning shears felt comfortable in my hand and made using them a pleasure. I go through pruning shears yearly, I look forward to seeing how these stand up in comparison to others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20