Profile for Laurie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 130

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laurie RSS Feed (Fairhaven, MA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Saniflo 021 SANISWIFT Residental Gray Water Pump, White
Saniflo 021 SANISWIFT Residental Gray Water Pump, White
Price: $232.05
28 used & new from $201.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Works beautifully. We connected it to a utility sink that ..., January 9, 2015
Works beautifully. We connected it to a utility sink that our washer drains into. I find it louder than expected when it's operating but it does exactly what it's meant to do.

DragonPad® 32 PCS Makeup Brush Set + Black Pouch Bag
DragonPad® 32 PCS Makeup Brush Set + Black Pouch Bag
Offered by Setony
Price: $14.44
18 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 9, 2015
Given as a gift. She is getting lots of use out of it and loves it.

General Headphone Adapter for iPhone 4 or 4S LifeProof Case with 30 day warranty card
Offered by AAA international shipping
Price: $3.85
4 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 25, 2014
Works, I can now use my headphones with my smartphone which is encased in a Lifeproof/waterproof case.

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (with Cross-References)
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (with Cross-References)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars How do I write a review of the Bible? ..., August 25, 2014
How do I write a review of the Bible? I don't, it speaks for itself. This is just a digital version I chose to put on my Kindle.

Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Old Version]
Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses [Old Version]
Offered by Larson Computer Solution
Price: $70.00
15 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton antivirus. What can I say about this? ..., July 20, 2014
Norton antivirus. What can I say about this? Purchased on Amazon because the price was more reasonable than my local store. Installed on all three computers.

NEW Wired Infrared Ray Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii
NEW Wired Infrared Ray Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii
Offered by Global Deals Trading
Price: $6.27
30 used & new from $5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly the way it was advertised. Arrived on ..., July 20, 2014
Works exactly the way it was advertised. Arrived on time and the kids have gotten plenty of use out of it already. The price was reasonable as well.

Harvest Bay Coconut Water, 8.45-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Harvest Bay Coconut Water, 8.45-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $13.24
23 used & new from $13.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Coconut water is ok. I have tried several different ..., July 20, 2014
Coconut water is ok. I have tried several different brands, only after reading labels to make sure it's all natural with nothing added. I am having a major problem getting past the sodium content and the intense taste of salt.

Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Ceramic and Stainless Steel Fountains, 3-Pack
Price: $6.62
35 used & new from $1.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement filters for pet fountain, June 29, 2014
An acceptable item for my cats water fountain. It really is just a filter for the water. My cat doesn't complain.

Lodge SCRAPERPK Durable Polycarbonate Pan Scrapers, Red and Black, 2-Pack
Lodge SCRAPERPK Durable Polycarbonate Pan Scrapers, Red and Black, 2-Pack
Price: $5.89
15 used & new from $2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Lodge SCRAPERPK, June 29, 2014
Great convenient way to scrape material out of the pan. We no long need to ruin spatulas trying to get stuff out of the pan. I have also used it in a pinch to get the last pit of batter out of a bowl, it's convenient size makes it easier to handle than a rubber spatula.

Clover Knit Mate Knitting Accessories Set
Clover Knit Mate Knitting Accessories Set
Price: $10.85
23 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting accessories, June 29, 2014
A great addition to my knitting bag. I use the point protectors all the time and do not have to worry about putting my work in progress in a bag to take with me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13