Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for alan schwartz > Reviews

Browse

alan schwartz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

alan schwartz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Potty (Leslie Patricelli board books)
Potty (Leslie Patricelli board books)
by Leslie Patricelli
Price: $5.00
306 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny book, December 6, 2011
Our 2 1/2 year old laughs out loud when we read this book! It is very funny and gets the point across to our future potty trained son.

Stay On Track (Thomas & Friends) (Magnetic Play Book)
Stay On Track (Thomas & Friends) (Magnetic Play Book)
by Random House
27 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun book but you are paying for the name, December 6, 2011
We purchased this book for a long plane ride and got some good use out of it. But, if you are looking for a magnetic train book, I recommend the Create A Scene books. The Create A Scene books have more magnets and have a better "scene" for playing with and moving the magnets around. Our son loves the Thomas magnets but always plays with them with the other train magnets on the Create A Scene book.

Baby Deedee Sleep Nest Baby Sleeping Bag, Khaki/Lime Green, Large (18-36 Months)
Price: $47.99
12 used & new from $27.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those cold winter nights, December 6, 2011
This sleep nest is perfect for our little one who is too young to pull up her blanket. Instead of just kicking off a blanket, she stays nice and warm and comfortable in the sleep nest. We love it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great magnet book for any train loving kid!, December 6, 2011
We purchased this book and one of the Thomas the tank engine magnet books for our 2 1/2 year old. We saved both of them until a 3 hour plane ride and our son loved this book! It kept him very busy for quite a while and he still plays with it from time to time. It is a much better value than the Thomas magnet book and it is actually larger and much better for play time. Another positive is the fact that this is made in the U.S.A. and it is very high quality. Since this purchase we have also purchased the Create A Scene construction site magnet book and are also happy with that.

Eureka EasyClean Corded Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B
Eureka EasyClean Corded Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B
Price: $39.99
195 used & new from $27.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Good small vacuum, December 6, 2011
Just like many others say, this is a nice small vacuum. We are very happy with it's performance and ease of use for stairs, corners, etc.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 1
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 1
DVD ~ Various
Offered by Tax Free Rarities
Price: $32.97
36 used & new from $7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm and old school Star Wars fan and these are pretty good!, October 14, 2010
I'm and old school Star Wars fan and these are pretty good! At first I was hesitant to even watch an episode but I ended up buying the whole series based upon the reviews on this site. The DVDs arrived in the mail and I didn't open them for a few months since I was busy with work, family, etc. When I finally watched the first episode, I was hooked! These 20-25 minute episodes are surprisingly entertaining even for an old guy who still remembers watching the original Star Wars film at the drive-in. If you watch these episodes with an open mind and don't expect the same effects as the original trilogy you will enjoy them. I have purchased series 2 and look forward to watching them soon.

Cool Cars and Trucks
Cool Cars and Trucks
by Sean Kenney
Price: $11.38
135 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars This book has some good ideas, October 14, 2010
This review is from: Cool Cars and Trucks (Hardcover)
Unless you have thousands of LEGO pieces, don't plan on building the exact models in this book. However, this book is a good resource for any child or adult who wants to have some ideas for building some interesting looking cars and trucks. This book will help you expand your ideas and build upon your imagination when building LEGO vehicles.

Star Wars: Heroes
Star Wars: Heroes
64 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board book for all young kids who have a Star Wars fan for a parent, October 14, 2010
This review is from: Star Wars: Heroes (Board book)
If you are a Star Wars fan you need this book for your young kids. It is a sturdy board book with good pictures. The book will hold up to the abuse of any young child. Our 15 month old son enjoys this book as I read to him in the evening. It is a quick, easy read to keep his attention as he quickly flips the pages while I read to him.

Star Wars: Spaceships
Star Wars: Spaceships
48 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are a Star Wars fan and have a young child you need this book!, October 14, 2010
This review is from: Star Wars: Spaceships (Board book)
If you are a Star Wars fan, you need this book for your young child. My son is 15 months old and it is one of my favorites (he likes it too!) I read books to him each evening and this is a fun one to add to the collection of board books. It is sturdy and has good pictures. It is also a quick read since he likes to flip the pages quickly.

Star Wars ABC
Star Wars ABC
53 used & new from $0.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any Star Wars fan with young kids, October 14, 2010
This review is from: Star Wars ABC (Board book)
When reading books to my 15 month old son each night, this is a nice break from the typical board books. It is BIG, sturdy and has great pictures. My son enjoys having me read this book and I recommend it to any Star Wars fan who wants to introduce the Galaxy Far Far Away to their son or daughter.

Page: 1 | 2