Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for genevie m pere > Reviews

Browse

genevie m pere's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

genevie m pere RSS Feed

Speed Nutritionals QSpeed Fast-Melt CoQ10 Antioxidant Supplement, 100mg, 40 Count
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 15, 2015
Love this stuff. It really helps with fatigued muscle. Deliver is fast and efficient. Maybe it's just me, but if I take one before bed I sleep really good.

BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT PROFESSIONAL 10 MIN SPLIT END REPAIRING SOLUTION - 12oz NEW!
BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT PROFESSIONAL 10 MIN SPLIT END REPAIRING SOLUTION - 12oz NEW!
Offered by HAIRCARETODAY
Price: $71.13
22 used & new from $71.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs better instructions., August 8, 2014
I like how it feels. I've only used it once. The only thing that I don't like is the directions. Here's what is bottle. Shake well before using and half an ounce if product us enough. That's it. No direction on how often to use or to use on wet or dry hair. Do I only use it on the very ends? Can I apply to my whole head for fly aways? My hair dresser told me not to use it too often, maybe every 3 to 4 weeks. Applying too much protein to your hair will actually dry and cause your hair to break. That last thing I need to loose my hair.

Sock It To Me Pirate Skull (Red)Striped Knee High Socks, One Size
Sock It To Me Pirate Skull (Red)Striped Knee High Socks, One Size
Offered by newbury-comics
Price: $10.00
13 used & new from $9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 17, 2014
Love these socks. Socks were delivered as stated, package was intact.

Great Lakes Unflavored Beef Gelatin, Kosher, 16 Ounce Can
Great Lakes Unflavored Beef Gelatin, Kosher, 16 Ounce Can
Offered by YourShop
Price: $18.99
28 used & new from $18.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, June 27, 2014
I've been adding Great Lakes unflavored gelatin to my morning shakes and I live it. I use it as a thickener for sauces and soups, for making a healthy version of jello and desserts. If you want the benefits of the gelatin, but do not it to thicken, then buy the gelatin in the green container. Which I use to add to my coffee and tea.

Fitbit Wireless Activity/Sleep Tracker, Black/Blue
Fitbit Wireless Activity/Sleep Tracker, Black/Blue
Offered by Telepbrothy LLC
Price: $207.71
25 used & new from $198.49

5.0 out of 5 stars love my fitbit, December 18, 2013
I love my fitbit until I accidently washed it in the washing machine:(. I bought my first fitbit a few years ago from Amazon. The problem is when I returned to Amazon to purchase a new device, the price difference was incredible. Always price check. I ended up buying my second device directly from Fitbit.

As Time Goes By Season 6
As Time Goes By Season 6
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, June 26, 2013
Once again the BBC got it right this television is Funny, smart,and just plain good. If you like a dry sense of humor you'll love this show.

The Green Smoothie Bible: 300 Delicious Recipes
The Green Smoothie Bible: 300 Delicious Recipes
by Kristine Miles
Price: $9.96
132 used & new from $0.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!!!, March 24, 2012
I bought this book, because a friend had been drinking green smoothies for about a month and loved how she was feeling. This is one of two books on green smoothies that I bought. I wanted a lot recipes and I love getting different perspectives from different authors. What I love about the book is that she gives you information on different herbs, how to grow sprouts and how to make different nut milks.

What I loved best is how I feel. I sleep like a rock. I'm having a lot less stomach issues...IBS. My energy level is way up. Because I have more energy I'm more likely to go to the gym after work.

Most people like to have their smoothie for breakfast. I make a big batch enough for a two to three days. I pour them in two to three large water bottles. This is so all I have to do is grab my smoothie on my way out the door and drink it either on my way to work or at work. Check the thickness of your smoothie before you leave your house is you plan to drink your smoothie on your way to work. Green smoothes tend to thicken up especially if you use apples. Just add some water until you reach the thickness of you choice. I still love my cup of coffee in the morning. When you first start making your smoothies keep it simple and use the fruits and greens you like. As you start to feel confident they you will start adding different greens. Buy a good blender, but don't feel obligated to spend a ton of money on a blender. I have a small group of friends that are blending. I bought a KitchenAid blenderKitchenAid KSB565SM 5-Speed Blender with 48-Ounce Glass Jar, Silver Metallic that cost me $99. My main reason was because of the size and reviews of this blender. One friend is using her $40 blender. You will have days when you are not in mood to make a smoothie, however you have to just make yourself make a batch. I literally take 5 to 10 min and your body will thank you. Create a habit of making your smoothies. I've lost weight, I sleep better, I have a lot PMS and IBS issues. My cholesterol has gone down and I crave meat a lot less. I buy my greens for the store and farmers markets. When fresh fruit on sale I buy extra bag the fruit in serving size bags and toss them in the freezer...this way I always have some fruit at hand. You can buy frozen fruit just check to for added sugar. I like to add stevia to sweeten my smoothies. It is normal to feel a nausea at first, this is because you body is detoxifying.

What is so great about this book is that it takes the fear out of making green smoothies. You will want to keep learning more and more on how green smoothies can improve your health. Remember KISS Keep It Simple Silly (Stupid)