Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Les Mills > Reviews

Browse

Les Mills' Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Les Mills "Gym mom" RSS Feed (Wake Forest, NC United States)

Lazertran Waterslide Decal Paper Lazertran for Inkjet
Lazertran Waterslide Decal Paper Lazertran for Inkjet
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative
Price: $21.23
12 used & new from $16.68

2.0 out of 5 stars Turns white when dry, February 9, 2015
Looks great when it's wet. Not so great if you're applying it to anything with color. Completely dries white. Bummed.

Young Nails Nail Protein Bond, 0.25 Fluid Ounce
Young Nails Nail Protein Bond, 0.25 Fluid Ounce
Price: $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Extends Regular Polish Wear, September 11, 2014
This product is great to extend the wear of regular nail polish. Especially reducing chipping on the free edge. And I'm obsessed with Greg's demo videos!

BMC Hair Dye Coloring DIY Beauty Salon Tool Kit- Highlighting Cap, Hook, Long Brush, Bowl, Clip, Cape
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kit!, June 26, 2013
I was really excited to try this product mainly because it just looked like so much fun! The kit comes with everything you need right down to ear covers to protect your skin from the hard to get off hair dye.

The silicone highlighting cap fit well and I didn't have any issues pulling my hair through the pre designated holes with the hook. The ear covers (which were my favorite part!) fit ok and did their job keeping the dye off my ears. I also really like the two types of brushes to apply the hair color with. My highlights turned out great and everything cleaned up well and is ready to reuse.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the results and the quality of all items. It's at a great price point and easy to use.

This item was sponsored to me by Bundle Minster in exchange for my honest review.

Zink Color Spa Use Blue Eye Gel Pad Hot/Cold Mask 2 1/2" 1 Pair
Zink Color Spa Use Blue Eye Gel Pad Hot/Cold Mask 2 1/2" 1 Pair
Offered by ZinkColorbeauty
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhh, March 21, 2013
I am an esthetician and I bought these for my clients to wear during a facial treatment since the cotton eye pads I typically put over the eyes fall off. And these fell off too.

Bioelements Pumice Peel, 2.5-Ounce
Bioelements Pumice Peel, 2.5-Ounce
Offered by BeautyAnd
Price: $23.99
24 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Manual Microderm!, March 11, 2013
We use this product at my esthetics school as a manual microderm and I love it. I was really surprised to feel activity on the first layer applied. It was a warmth similar to an enzyme mask which I was wasn't expecting but it wasn't over powering. After the second layer, the Gel Therapy was applied on top and it neutralized the pumice peel. An enzyme mask after would be great to complete the treatment!

Image Skin Care Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque
Image Skin Care Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque
Offered by SkinSolutions
Price: $19.90
21 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oily Skin Must Have!, February 17, 2013
This masque this great for aging, oily, acne, and sun damaged skin. With both AHAs and BHAs it is a great at home mini peel 1-3 times a week. At night, I'll cleanse my face with the Ageless Total Cleanser, apply a thin layer of the Resurfacing Masque for about 10 minutes, rinse, then follow with a thin layer of the Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque for 15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water, pat dry, then apply a few drops of the Ageless Bleaching Serum onto areas with old acne scars, and finish with the Ageless Total Repair Creme. Needless to say, I LOVE Image! NOTE: When using acid (alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids), and enzyme exfoliating products, make sure to ALWAYS protect that freshly exfoliated face with a SPF 30 during the day. If you don't protect your skin from daily sun and environmental free radical damage, no product on the planet will repair damaged skin cells.

New Design Jumbo Nail Art Image Plate (I2) over 42 Nailart Designs by Cheeky®
New Design Jumbo Nail Art Image Plate (I2) over 42 Nailart Designs by Cheeky®
Offered by VAGA SHOP US
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 11, 2012
This is my third Cheeky Jumbo plate and I love it. No problems with any of the images and they are nice and big and cover the entire nail.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2012 8:20 PM PDT

Graftobian HD Palette 5 Color Corrector
Graftobian HD Palette 5 Color Corrector
Offered by Royal Dragon Enterprises
Price: $24.46
12 used & new from $19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Graftobian HD Cream Color Correctpr Palette, January 14, 2012
Let me just start out by saying I LOVE MAKE UP. I have lots and all different brands. MAC, Sugarpill, Make Up For Ever, and Inglot to name a few. I also read a lot make up blogs and product reviews before spending my hard earned $$$ on products not worth my time. I absolutely LOVE this palette! For years I have been trying different brands of concealers to cover under eye circles, dark spots and ache and none have worked as well as this product has. It does everything that a single color of concealer cannot! The soft orange (1st color) neutralizes blue and works great for dark under eye circles, the yellow (2nd color) cancels deep red and purple like old acne scars, the green (3rd color) removes redness like rosacea, the pink hi-lite (4th color) counteracts grey and brown, and the 5th color is an extra high lite or light highlighter. All are very creamy and light and buildable to suit the type of coverage you need. I use my Sigma Precision Eyes brushes to apply where I need then go over with foundation (using Sigma's Synthetic Kabuki brushes). I know Make Up For Ever sells a similar palette but feels thicker and cost $36. This was my very first Graftobian product that I have tried and looking forward to trying more.

Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Velvet Moisture Body Wash , 18-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
Offered by We've Got You covered
Price: $18.28
8 used & new from $12.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great!, January 14, 2012
I really like the scent of this body wash. I did think it was going to have more of an herbal scent to it but I do like that its sweet. Reminds me of crushed up Smarties. My 7 year old daughter really likes it too and its great for her sensitive skin. I'll definitely buy it again.

Rayman Origins - Nintendo Wii
Rayman Origins - Nintendo Wii
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $20.80
69 used & new from $6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots-O-Fun!!!, December 29, 2011
Got this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas and I wasn't really sure what it was about. I saw the graphics and watched the video and thought she would like it. She and I, and the neighbor's boy, have been playing it almost non-stop since. It's such a great game and super fun to play with multiple players. Up to 4 players can play at once and it's not the kind of game where one player takes a turn and then when that person dies the next one plays. When you play with more than one player, all the players help each other out throughout each stage. If one player goes too far ahead and the others are stuck behind, they blow up and the remaining player has to wack them to make them active again! Didn't really it would be about teamwork in a video game but it's great. I love the graphics, the wacky characters, and the crazy stages and secret passage ways. I highly recommend this game to help get through those long cold winter days.