Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Kodiak Snow Bunny > Reviews

Browse

Kodiak Snow Bunny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 100

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kodiak Snow Bunny RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
The Lazy Gourmet: Magnificent Meals Made Easy
The Lazy Gourmet: Magnificent Meals Made Easy
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great on a Kindle, April 23, 2016
Getting around this book is impossible without an active table of contents. It has a nice index but it is useless as far as getting to a recipe. I would not reccomend for use on your Kindle. I want my money back.

More Stories from Grandma's Attic (Grandma's Attic Series Book 2)
More Stories from Grandma's Attic (Grandma's Attic Series Book 2)
Price: $5.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, November 11, 2015
I found the book a tad cutesy for myself but I think kids would like it. Maybe a 12 year old.

TeeStars Women's - Okay? Okay Hoodie X-Large Grey
TeeStars Women's - Okay? Okay Hoodie X-Large Grey
Offered by Tee stars
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but I'm going to wear a t=shirt under it anyway so it works great for me, November 11, 2015
Just a tad lighter in weight than the average sweatshirt, but I'm going to wear a t=shirt under it anyway so it works great for me.

The Street Lawyer
The Street Lawyer
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Grisham is just getting old., November 10, 2015
This review is from: The Street Lawyer (Kindle Edition)
I started reading John Grisham's books many years ago & and was always a huge fan. This book has done it for me, I'm giving up. Mr. Grisham is just too old, lazy & just does not care about giving his readers a good yarn. This book is boring, save your money.

Legal Thriller: Defending Turquoise: A Courtroom Drama (Thaddeus Murfee Legal Thriller Series Book 6)
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just O.K., July 15, 2015
It took me awhile to get thru this book as it was just so boring. Every detail of any interest was just left hanging with no further explanation of what happened. The ending is a perfect example. And what about the DA's guilty wife? Glad I was lucky enough to get it free.

One Lane Bridge: A Novel
One Lane Bridge: A Novel
Price: $6.14

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish it had a table of contents., May 5, 2015
This book was so horribly boring I just wanted to skip to the last chapter & get the whole thing over with, but to my dismay there is none so I had to skip over page after page till finally I got to it. Sorry to say the ending is just as boring as the beginning. If you like a snails pace read you'll like this one.

God Save the Mark
God Save the Mark
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable book., May 2, 2015
This review is from: God Save the Mark (Kindle Edition)
This is my second time around reading this book. I received it for free a few years back. I would say it gets better & better the more you know the characters, a very funny and enjoyable tale.

Don't Spend it All on Candy
Don't Spend it All on Candy
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to know I am not alone., April 29, 2015
This book almost mirrors my childhood. Being poor SUCKS. If you get anything out of this book, I hope it's to...GET an education!!

The Antelope in the Living Room: The Real Story of Two People Sharing One Life
The Antelope in the Living Room: The Real Story of Two People Sharing One Life
Price: $9.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Two stars for the effort., February 14, 2015
I found the book just too boring to even finish it. What is worse than reading about someone else's stupid little spats & problems? Don't we all have enough of our own? Very boring in my opinion.

The Lutheran Ladies' Circle: Plucking One String
The Lutheran Ladies' Circle: Plucking One String
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable., November 15, 2014
This is a nice little book for times when you just want to sit back & read something lite & fun. And maybe even learn something.....I did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10