Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Peter Faden > Reviews

Browse

Peter Faden's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1179

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peter Faden "robilar5500" RSS Feed (Salt Lake City)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Steins;Gate - PlayStation Vita
Steins;Gate - PlayStation Vita
Offered by JADD ENTERTAINMENT
Price: $28.95
22 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, February 4, 2016
This was my first foray into a full game length visual novel and man was it the right choice. This game was simply awesome. The story was amazing and the characters were all approachable. The writing was top notch and the pacing was excellent. Additionally, this may be the very first time travel story on any medium that was actually believable. anyway, I'm fairly certain this will be remembered as an all time great and I was glad to play through it.

Fitter's Niche MultiFunction Hydration Waist Pack - Shoulder Belt, Water Resistant with Inner Key Bag, Reflective Belt Loops, Exercise Outdoor Workout, Rich Orange
Offered by Fitter's Niche™
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly great product, January 31, 2016
Disclaimer: I received this in exchange for a fair and honest review

Well, the details on this are pretty simple. It has a pouch for bottles that fits pretty much any bottle you might take with you when running, climbing, hiking, etc...hiking is my preferred reason for using this, so I found that particularly useful. It also includes a little expandable loop to help make sure your drink doesn't fall out inadvertently. The main pouch was perfect for holding my keys, license, phone, and a few other odds and ends like a pocketknife. It's not large by any stretch, but definitely more that adequate to fill those needs. The lining on the back is made of breathable mesh which also makes it comfortable to wear. I found the buckle strap to be perfect for wearing around my shoulder. I 'm a large fella and there is plenty of give for a guy my size (6'4", 240), but can also be pared down nicely for somebody my wife's size (she's around 5'6" and petite). It also comes with a carabiner to hand a bottle from as well, and there is the reflective snap strap which I put around the actual shoulder strap.

I found this to be perfectly durable and comfortable, and really a great product.

Power Bank,ADTRIP Ultra-compact Portable Charger 2600mah External Battery PowerBank for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Blackberry Z30, Z10, Q10, Q5, HTC One V, X (blue)
Offered by BENTON
Price: $15.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and great for emergencies., January 31, 2016
Disclaimer: I received this for free in exchange for a fair and honest review

So, this is basiclaly a better designed and more durable version of a lipstick charger. It's smaller bank (2600 mah) means it wont generally fully charge your phone or tablet, but it will function nicely as an emergency charger. I did find that its charging capacity was maybe a little overstated. My windows phone, which should have received a full charge and then some only made it to 80% on one bank. My Kindle even less. So, I do think this is a nice product, and it will definitely help you out when you really need it. It's size is perfect to be taken with you anywhere. Still, I wish it was just a little stronger. I feel the 2600 mAH advertised is maybe not quite accurate, at least for mine. More like 2200. I do like it though, and so offer 4 stars.

Power Bank ADTRIP 12000mah Ultra Slim Compact Design External Battery Polymer PowerBank Charger for Iphone 6,5s,Ipad Air, Mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Nexus 4, HTC One,Most Smartphones(black)
Offered by BENTON
Price: $28.90
3 used & new from $10.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite efficient., January 31, 2016
Disclaimer: I received this for 20 cents in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I've actually been very pleased with this charger. It does feature a nice power bank at 12k mah. I have found that I can charge my Windows phone 4 times before needing to recharge this. For my Kindle Fire, its performance dropped to not quite 3 full charges per bank (right at about 2.5 actually). As far as charging speed, it is noticeably faster than many of my other chargers. I'm not going to assign a percentage, but my phone charges in about 25 minutes and my Kindle in about 35 minutes. It also seems durable, but is nicely lightweight and pocket sized, making it quite portable. All told, a very nice product.

Open Grave
Open Grave
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprisingly intense and stellar movie., January 30, 2016
This review is from: Open Grave (Amazon Video)
This, my friends, is actually a surprisingly intense movie. Stellar acting by the entire cast. Copley is obviously the main actor, but really, everybody shines in this one. The characters were believable and the plot was compelling. In fact, although I wont ruin the story by really discussing it at all (and actually, any discussion regarding the story could easily be a spoiler), but you will realize at some point while watching it that the movie actually takes a tired genre and revitalizes it with a whole new approach.

Now, I doubt this is a movie many people will watch more than once, but man is it worth watching at least once. Suspense, psychological horror, mystery...this movie has a lot going for it.

Sicario
Sicario
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, January 30, 2016
This review is from: Sicario (Amazon Video)
Well, this was a phenomenal movie. It really kept us engaged from start to finish, and is pretty hardcore. If you cant handle some pretty straightforward brutality, you wont want to watch this. Brolin was really good and Del Toro was amazing in this. sadly, Emily Blunt was actually terrible, or at least the writing for her character was. She was the sole dark spot on an otherwise great film. I actually really dont understand why she/they portrayed her character the way they did. There was a great opportunity to make her a strong character rather than a brooding character that really doesnt make you believe that she has any real reason to be the way she is.

Anyway, check this one out. It was truly superb despite Blunt.

Diablo
Diablo

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a bit better than I anticipated, January 30, 2016
This review is from: Diablo (Amazon Video)
This was actually an interesting movie. It was very slow paced through most of it, so know that going in. Walter Goggins was super cool in his limited role and the story ended up being much better than I initially thought. Scott Eastwood, at first, you kind of want to slap him, but then as it becomes revealed why he is how he is in this film, you realize that he actually did a great job with the role. Without telling you about the story, I will just say that it is a film worth checking out, It's definitely not something you would see on the big screen, but as a rental, it was pretty good I thought.

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, eye candy flick, January 24, 2016
This was a fun movie. Obviously, it's Mission Impossible, so expect to suspend your disbelief for a bit, but yeah, a fun, eye candy type movie. Simon Pegg is excellent as always, but the whole cast clearly was having a good time with this one. Nice way to spend 2 hours.

CopperKonk Polished Copper / Rose Gold Luxury Clothing Hangers for Closet Collection, Vintage Retro Finish, 5-Pack
Offered by scribbll
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $19.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior hangers, January 23, 2016
Disclaimer: I received these in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I wasnt exactly certain how I would approach reviewing these since they are really just hangers at the end of the day. However, they are nice looking, being copper, and they are also far more durable than the average hanger. There is no bend to be had no matter how heavy the clothing you decided to hang on these....and really, I think it is the durability coupled with the attractive appearance that is the selling point with these hangers. They look classy, but are also superior in quality to 99% of the other hangers out there. So....easy to recommend.

Weezer (Blue Album)
Weezer (Blue Album)
341 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another of the timeless classics., January 23, 2016
This review is from: Weezer (Blue Album) (Audio CD)
Well, if you arent already familiar with this album, then I'm not really sure where you have been lol. This one goes down as a timeless classic, and Say It Aint So is a song that you will hear on the radio 50 years from now in regular rotation. If you really have never heard this album, buy it. Dont even hesitate. It's really that good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20