Profile for Chris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2
Lumilite LZ13 Xenon 4.8V 0.9A Gas Flange Base Bulb for 6-Volt/4D Cell Flashlight, 2-Pack
Price: $8.83

2.0 out of 5 stars Will try the 2nd bulb from the pack now and hope for better results., October 26, 2014
I ordered these bulbs for my lantern style flashlight in April 2013. The flashlight has seen very limited use (2-3 hours at most) and the first bulb has already burnt out (October 2014). I expected much longer life. Will try the 2nd bulb from the pack now and hope for better results.

Bayco LBC-200 Floodlight Bulb Changer
Bayco LBC-200 Floodlight Bulb Changer
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $8.49
24 used & new from $3.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, December 22, 2013
Works even better than I expected to remove PAR30 / PAR38 style floodlights. Note that this does not include the pole.

Splash Guards FRONT BLACK OEM NEW
Splash Guards FRONT BLACK OEM NEW
Offered by SUNRISE FORD
Price: $23.49
9 used & new from $21.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit for 2013 Ford Edge, December 22, 2013
Although these claim to fit a 2013 Ford Edge, I would not buy if I had known how poorly these fit. Look elsewhere.

Evolve LRM-AS 120 VAC 500-Watt Wall Mount Dimmer
Evolve LRM-AS 120 VAC 500-Watt Wall Mount Dimmer
Price: $40.36
9 used & new from $35.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - even works with LED bulbs, November 17, 2013
Unlike the GE Z-Wave dimmers, this one works great even on single 14W LED bulbs - highly recommended. I'm switching to Evolve.

Sony DREX61IP Premium EX Monitor Earbuds (Black)
Sony DREX61IP Premium EX Monitor Earbuds (Black)
Offered by Lots Deals 4 U
Price: $69.75
3 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Earbuds, but Mic lacks feedback, May 18, 2012
These earbuds are comfortable, sound decent, and callers tell me they can hear me fine using the mic. My disappointment is that the mic does not provide any feedback so it is difficult to hear yourself talk and feels rather awkward. If I would have known this, I would not have purchased. May be sending these back.

Logitech LS11 Multimedia Speaker System (Black and Silver) (980-000048)
Logitech LS11 Multimedia Speaker System (Black and Silver) (980-000048)
Offered by Seventh Continent
Price: $21.49
9 used & new from $13.91

1.0 out of 5 stars Sound good until they break, November 12, 2011
These little speakers sound good for their size and are priced right, but I think you get what you pay for. After having this less than a year, they sound was suddenly very distorted at volume levels over 25% and the green power light started flashing when there is audio. I'd spend a bit more money to get something that will last. Reading the reviews here, I am not the only one having this problem.

X-Support GS-3XS Steel Bedding Support System, 3 Cross Rails, 3 Legs
X-Support GS-3XS Steel Bedding Support System, 3 Cross Rails, 3 Legs
Offered by Homeplace Group
Price: $139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Support for Bed, October 29, 2011
My mattress used to sag in the middle. Installed this unit and it feels like new again. Would highly recommend, especially if you are considering buying a new mattress. Get this first and it might fix your problems for a lot less money.

Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB Bulk/OEM Hard Drive 3.5 Inch, 32 MB Cache, 7200 RPM SATA II WD1001FALS
Offered by DatabugLLC
Price: $78.90
18 used & new from $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Hard Drive, Good Value, December 5, 2009
A former Seagate customer, but I have heard of all the Seagate failures since they purchased Maxtor. I have had this drive for about 30 days and it has met my expectations. No issues and I would by another. For users where performance isn't quite as important, consider the Green drive by WD which dynamically adjusts the drives rpm to safe power and heat dissipation.

StarTech.com Black 5.25in SATA Hard Drive Mobile Rack Drawer - 3.5 SATA mobile Rack - removable HDD Bay
Price: $24.89
51 used & new from $24.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to expectations, December 5, 2009
The StarTech removable drawer does what is says it will do. It is made of plastic so for users who won't be swapping drives several times a day it should be fine but for people who plan to swap drives more often, they may want to consider StarTech's system that is made of metal for a more rugged design, but for the average home user, this product does what is advertised. My only complaint was that I will occasionally hear a small vibration noise coming from the housing (I think that the slight mismatch in tolerances of the plastic drive enclosure vs housing caused the drive housing to vibrate against the main housing). This is not a major problem and is barely noticeable but something to be aware of.

StarTech.com Spare Hard Drive Tray for the DRW110SATBK Mobile Rack
StarTech.com Spare Hard Drive Tray for the DRW110SATBK Mobile Rack
Price: Click here to see our price
37 used & new from $17.39