Profile for MSharpe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 162

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MSharpe RSS Feed (Elizabeth, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Flameless Candles - Ivory Pillar Candles (Set of 3) with Timer Remote Control and Zen-like Decorative Rock Garden, Square Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool!, October 9, 2012
I had seen these at a local wine bar and fell in love with them. They are incredibly realistic, beautiful, peaceful and best of all SAFE. This has been a wonderful addition to my new apartment and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to set that certain mood.

Gallery Studio - 82 Piece Deluxe Art Set in Wooden Case (Quality Mediums Guaranteed)
Offered by Worldwide Specials LLC
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 9, 2012
I had to take an illustration course this past Summer to qualify for a transfer to my new university. The cost of art supplies was daunting and, at the time, I had no intention of using them after I completed the class. This set was immediately attractive to me as it included everything I needed and more. Great quality materials, sturdy carrying case and a wonderful value overall. Highly recommended!

14 Natural Induction Methods To Bring on Labour
14 Natural Induction Methods To Bring on Labour
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU!, September 30, 2012
I don't know why our doctor didn't tell us about this book. Who would've thought there were so many ways (14 to be exact) to help our baby into the world. This Kindle read is short, sweet and to the point. The authors have clearly done their research here. We went the acupuncture route, which seems to be the preferred method overall. Highly recommended to expecting parents!

GreenWorks 26032 12 Amp 20" Corded Snow Thrower
GreenWorks 26032 12 Amp 20" Corded Snow Thrower
Price: $179.99
9 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the Job DONE!, September 26, 2012
I'll be honest, I didn't even know electric snow blowers existed before trying this Greenworks machine out. We live in Central New York so I needed a way to tackle the legendary winters. I saw a neighbor using this model and immediately Google'd it. Since it's arrival, clearing my driveway, back patio and front walkway could NOT be easier, quicker or more convenient. It's simple to operate and does a heck of a job. Highly recommended addition to anyone's garage!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2012 7:19 AM PST

RAVPower® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, Sensation 4G, EVO 3D

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 24, 2012
The battery arrived on time, and the packaging is simple. Used the battery for about two weeks now on my Sensation XE. One full charge can last slightly more than 1 day on a moderate use with 3g and wifi. Nothing really special about this battery except that it REALLY works, and does a better job than the stock battery.

USpicy® ÉCLAIR USND-0901 9W Professional UV Acrylic Gel & Shellac Curing Nail Dryer/Lamp/Light(White) + Free USpicy Highly UV Protective Gloves, Nail SPA Equipment
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $17.95
2 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, September 24, 2012
The product come on time and worked as expected. Used it for 4 times and everything seems fine. A little slower than I expected but that is OK. Lightbulb is working fine, had no problem with it. Hopefully it will keep working like this in the future. So far so good.

#1 Preschool Learning DVD Set - Math and Reading Prep for Baby, Toddler, and Children - 4 Educational Videos Cover Letters, Numbers, Shapes and Colors - Great Resources for 1, 2, and 3 Year Old Kids - Tiny Tutor: Early Language Development System
DVD ~ Abigail the Robot
Offered by Tiny Tutor
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Learning Tool!, September 18, 2012
My wife is the Director of a child care center here in the City. She is always looking for stimulating material for her Baby Room. Since purchasing Tiny Tutor, she hasn't stopped raving about it! The parents & teachers of the 12 kids have already begun to see improvements in their object & color recognition. It's truly a wonderful resource for any parent. Highly recommended!

Mommy and Me Go to Swimming Lessons
Mommy and Me Go to Swimming Lessons
by Angela A. Kear
Price: $14.35
21 used & new from $8.96

5.0 out of 5 stars EVERY Parent Needs This, September 9, 2012
As a new parent, we are perhaps slightly over caution about many things. However, the potential of our baby drowning is something we will always take very seriously. This book is a crucial resource for both parents and children to understand the basics of swimming and water safety. Great book. Very well done. Highly recommended!

The Pad Strap for iPad - iPad hand strap for Apple iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad 3, Classic Black Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, September 9, 2012
I received this as a gift from my wife, who has a pretty poor track record of buying me gadget accessories that don't work. I was amazed how such a seemingly simple product could transform my daily life! My iPad is no longer a device on my desk but an extension of my body. My productivity is through the roof and I recommend this strap to ANY and ALL of my fellow iPad fanatics.

The Children of Malakh
The Children of Malakh
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating Story, September 9, 2012
I found myself immediately connected with young Erkki. This story is engaging, beautiful and incredibly well-written. I became personally invested in many of the characters throughout the pages of this book. I thoroughly enjoyed The Children of Malakh and have recommended it to several friends & co-workers since reading it (twice).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17