Profile for Prudence Maidenhead > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Prudence Maidenhead RSS Feed (Chicagoland)

Conair Soothing Sounds & Relaxation Clock Radio
Conair Soothing Sounds & Relaxation Clock Radio
Price: $24.99
57 used & new from $21.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant surprise!, March 21, 2009
I bought this a few months ago for my boyfriend. He wanted something to drown out the man below us who plays his tv too loud. I was leery of ordering this off the Internet because I was afraid it would not be good. However, I saw so many positive reviews that I chose it anyway and thank goodness!

Specifics: the very best thing is the SOUND. It is rich, which is not common for a clock radio these days. It reminds me of those solid state radios of the past. No tinny sound. My boyfriend says that the nature sounds totally drown out our buddy downstairs. I like the back light; it's a pretty deep blue (2 options). Extra long cord is a nice touch. Now, some people may be put off by the analog dial (it has digital readout but you must flip the dial rather than push buttons). Be not afraid! It locks in each station within a few numbers, so you don't have to tune it exactly like the older ones. I also like the fact that there is a digital readout, which is a lot easier to read than those old numerals. Finally, I like the fact that the clock is always showing, with smaller numbers showing the station. Sweet! (P.S. This is my first review. I wasn't going to do this, but I felt such gratitude towards all the people who bothered to post reviews about this product and gave me the head's up about it and I want to pay it forward:)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2013 5:52 PM PST