Profile for Rachel Black > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 94

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rachel Black RSS Feed (key West, Fla)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
YY Store®Colorful Gift Star Starry Night Cosmos Projector Bed Side Lamp LED Night Light With USB Cable - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for a super, very detailed type projector, October 21, 2014
Very simple machine. It does the job of projecting stars on to the ceiling. If you're looking for a super, very detailed type projector, do not purchase, but this lit up my entire ceiling, which is what I bought it for.

Carrot Oil Organic, Extra Virgin-100ml
Carrot Oil Organic, Extra Virgin-100ml
Offered by Fushi Wellbeing, UK's Leading Ethical Wellbeing & Beauty Brand
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti Aging Queen of Oils, June 9, 2014
Carrot Oil is great for a night time oil for face. I only use a few drops and make sure to lightly tap it in.

Moringa Seed Oil, Virgin, Cold Pressed Unrefined 50ml
Moringa Seed Oil, Virgin, Cold Pressed Unrefined 50ml
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $18.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Massage/Sunburn Oil, June 9, 2014
I got a very bad sunburn and this was the only thing that worked. I also use it as a massage oil, after my bath. Excellent company. They are from the UK and shipping said some way off date, got here in half that time,

Baobab Seed Oil, Virgin, Cold Pressed Unrefined 100ml
Baobab Seed Oil, Virgin, Cold Pressed Unrefined 100ml
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $18.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Oil, June 9, 2014
This oil is used to treat dry and damaged skin. I also use for intensive hair care.Helpful for eczema and psoriasis treatments due to the Omega 3, 6 and 9 contained in the oil.The smell is not the best, but nutty.... I like body oils that smell pretty, but this was worth the outcome. Apply after a nice warm shower.

Yangu Seed Oil, Virgin, Cold Pressed Unrefined 100ml
Yangu Seed Oil, Virgin, Cold Pressed Unrefined 100ml
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Hair Oil, June 9, 2014
I henna my hair, which can leave it super dry. Argan oil took off with the Moroccan oil line, but in my opinion, this is even better. A few drops in damp hair will really surprise you. Make sure you skip the scalp, apply mid length down to ends.

Manketti Seed Oil, Virgin, Cold Pressed Unrefined 100ml
Manketti Seed Oil, Virgin, Cold Pressed Unrefined 100ml
Offered by Fushi Wellbeing, UK's Leading Ethical Wellbeing & Beauty Brand
Price: $22.91
2 used & new from $22.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome body oil/Hair oil, June 9, 2014
I ordered this with no reviews to go on, not like me, but I did my research. Manketti oil is used in Africa for body and hair oil. It smells gross, but I got over that once I saw the results. I have really dry hands and feet. I applied this after my bath, or shower and voile', no more dry skin. I ordered several different oils from this company and use Moringa oil on my face. That, or their Carrot oil combats wrinkles. Use just a few drops on your face and go crazy with the Manketti oil on your body. Any questions, please feel free to message me.

6933 Next Level The Racerback Terry Tank Dark Grey 2XL
6933 Next Level The Racerback Terry Tank Dark Grey 2XL
Offered by Under Moments
Price: $8.80
9 used & new from $8.80

2.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOO TIGHT, June 3, 2014
I am not normally a 2XL, but I wanted a really flow like sort of workout shirt. This is super tight and I am shocked. No, I didn't suddenly gain weight.....I am used to Old Navy sizes I guess. Not happy at all.

DEEP RED Henna Hair & Beard Dye / Color - 1 Pack - The Henna Guys®
DEEP RED Henna Hair & Beard Dye / Color - 1 Pack - The Henna Guys®
Offered by The Henna Guys®
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best henna I have ever used, May 11, 2014
I have been applying henna to my hair now for 2 years. It's messy, it's time consuming and it's worth it. This color, deep red, has everything I was looking for in a henna. My recipe is deep/dark red, mixed with one egg, 2 tsp of coconut oil and a splash of lemon. I steep hibiscus tea and use that as the water. If you can stand it, leave in for 6 plus hours.

Frontier Bulk Hibiscus Flowers, Cut & Sifted, 1 lb. package
Frontier Bulk Hibiscus Flowers, Cut & Sifted, 1 lb. package
Offered by B H Y
Price: $13.99
13 used & new from $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Use this with henna, May 11, 2014
I steep this tea to apply henna to my hair. It works wonderfully and I am super happy with my purchase.

Gingerbread Premium Grade Fragrance Oil - Perfume Oil - 30ml/1oz
Gingerbread Premium Grade Fragrance Oil - Perfume Oil - 30ml/1oz
Offered by P and J Trading
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the real thing, May 11, 2014
This is the best fragrance oil I have ever purhcased. It smells exactly like gingerbread. I use a carrier oil and slop it all on after a bath, or shower. Lots of compliments and lasts all day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10