Profile for CydRayCour > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CydRayCour RSS Feed

Bling Jewelry Simulated Citrine Murano Glass Bead Bundle 925 Silver Fits Pandora

4.0 out of 5 stars Bling Yellow Glass Beads, November 22, 2011
I bought these beads for my Pandora bracelet, they fit fine. They are pretty, but a few of them are a bit pale in color though.

Bling Jewelry Lock Key 925 Sterling Silver Heart Dangle Bead Pandora Compatible
Bling Jewelry Lock Key 925 Sterling Silver Heart Dangle Bead Pandora Compatible
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Lock Key Bead, November 18, 2011
Bling Jewelry Lock Key 925 Sterling Silver Heart Dangle Bead Chamilia Pandora Troll Compatible I bought this bead for my Pandora Bracelet, it is great! It is very cute. I highly recommend Bling 925 beads!

Bling Jewelry Antique Style 925 Sterling Silver Floral Clasp Bead Stopper Fits Pandora

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling floral clasp bead, November 18, 2011
I got this for my Pandora bracelet, it is great. I love the way it looks and it fits well on the bracelet. I plan on getting one for my daughter's Pandora bracelet. I highly recommend the Bling 925 beads! Bling Jewelry Antique Style 925 Sterling Silver Floral Clasp Bead Stopper Fits with Pandora Bracelets

Silver Plated Pugster Love To Shop Bag Handbag Heart Bead Fits Pandora Charm Bracelet

2.0 out of 5 stars Love to Shop bead, August 2, 2011
I bought this bead for my daughter's Pandora bracelet on December 30, 2010. It has since turned color and I have to buy a different bead to replace this one. I would not recommend this bead to anyone.

Bling Jewelry Simulated Blue Topaz Murano Glass Bead Bundle 925 Silver Fits Pandora

5.0 out of 5 stars Glass Pandora Beads, July 27, 2011
I bought these for my daughter and they were pretty. She loved them. I would recommend them to anyone.