Profile for Book Boss Susan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Book Boss Susan RSS Feed (Lafayette, IN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
24" Inch Extra Long Handled Shoehorn
24" Inch Extra Long Handled Shoehorn
Offered by Shacke
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 11, 2014
This shoehorn is wonderful and helps me get my boots on effortlessly. Since we are having so much snow this winter season, I am wearing my boots more often. I used to put my boots on and would crunch down on the back of the heel of the boot. Eventually, the boot would tear or just begin to fall apart. But using the shoehorn has allowed me to keep my boots in better shape and get them on easily and quickly. Love this product!

truMedic TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager
truMedic TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager
Price: $39.61
10 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, February 11, 2014
This is the best thing I have purchased for myself in a long time! I don't know why I waited so long. truMedic works just as advertised and really helps with the many area's of pain I suffer from. Very relaxing and I feel great after the unit stops. I really like the Auto Procedure set-up. It helps me decide just what functions I need. Worth the price! Highly recommended!

The After [HD]
The After [HD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Ending was totally freaky..., February 9, 2014
It was a good pilot, but pilot for what, I just don't know. I see another 'Lost' series where there is much mystery and intrigue, but no definitive answers. Not sure I want to invest my time in a series that just branches out in so many meanings and directions. In the end, I like clear cut answers. Probably won't happen here.

The Last Stand [HD]
The Last Stand [HD]
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ah-nold is ba-ack, January 17, 2014
Sure we know he can't act. But if you like action in your movie with a little bit of comedy, this is a fine movie to watch. Arnold had a wonderful array of supporting actors in this movie. Johnny Knoxville was fabulous as a spit-fire, cool under pressure villian. ANd who doesn't laugh at some of Luiz Guzman's wonderfully crazy antics and looks? All-in-all, a pretty entertaining action movie.

Jack Reacher [HD]
Jack Reacher [HD]
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Action never lets up..., January 17, 2014
I was really surprised by this movie. DIdn't really know what to expect, but it sure delivered. Great story line, unbelievable action/stunts and very fast-paced. I don't know why, but really, at the end of the movie I cheered. I prefer positive endings in movies and this movie delivered Very good for a little escapism.

Ocean Isle
Ocean Isle
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great First Book!!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Ocean Isle (Kindle Edition)
This is a new author and after reading his book, I can't wait for the next one! One of the things I loved about the book was the familiarity of locations/places mentioned in the book. Kevin also writes to you, the reader. You feel yourself pulled into the story and I had to read the book in one sitting.
Bring on the next book, Kevin Pickell. I'm already in line!

iMakeIcePops - Popsicle Maker
iMakeIcePops - Popsicle Maker
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the younger kids, December 16, 2013
I personally don't care for it, but my 4yr grandson adores it! He'll play the game for 30 minutes or more at a time.

Thanksgiving Match
Thanksgiving Match
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Thanksgiving Match (App)
For me it is very boring and difficult to follow exactly what you need to do. I thought it was going to be like Holiday Drops or Fruit Drops, but it is different.

101 Kids Puzzles
101 Kids Puzzles
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love It!, October 15, 2013
This review is from: 101 Kids Puzzles (App)
I purchased a lot of puzzle apps for my young grandchildren. They love them all and get so excited when they finish a puzzle. After the puzzle is solved, balloons float up the screen and they can be popped by touching the screen. The kids really enjoy that part, too!

Fruit Drops - Match three puzzle
Fruit Drops - Match three puzzle
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!!, October 15, 2013
So highly addictive. Seems I play it constantly. Many levels and many different layouts. Different times allotted with different strategies needed. On level 79 right now and I don'tm think I will ever get it! But love it none the less. Highly recommended!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4