Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Bearcat > Reviews

Browse

Bearcat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 449

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bearcat RSS Feed (Ohio)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Tumi Alpha 2 Large Wheeled Split Duffel, Black, One Size
Tumi Alpha 2 Large Wheeled Split Duffel, Black, One Size
Price: $745.00
3 used & new from $678.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and easy to use large Duffel. Worth the investment., April 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Tumi large wheeled duffel is awesome for taking on the road whether via plane or car. I have taken this multiple times on plane trips. It has to be checked but it has survived baggage handlers every time and still looks great. I love the convenience of a duffel combined with the versatility of the wheels. You can pack a LOT of stuff in this duffel and instead of lugging it around you've the the easy to use wheels. You could easily pack a weeks worth of clothes in this bag assuming you don't take everything and the kitchen sink. This is the most professional and classy looking duffel bag I have seen. Nobody will mistake it for something cheap. As with every Tumi you are paying for quality. This Duffel is not exception to the typical Tumi quality. Every stich and nook and cranny is rock solid. This thing can take massive amounts of abuse. This is not a cheap duffel but you get Tumi's awesome warranty should anything go wrong. It is the best warranty in the business by far. I have had something go wrong 5+ years after I got a Tumi piece and they repair it no questions asked and will even give you a loaner....I have even had them give me a brand new bag for free to replace one that broke after years of use. I literally got the full retail value from years ago and was able to choose a brand new current model piece. Yes it's not cheap but in the long run it's a great investment! Highly recommended!

Belkin MIXIT 6-Foot Metallic USB-C to USB-C (USB Type C) Charge Cable (Black)
Belkin MIXIT 6-Foot Metallic USB-C to USB-C (USB Type C) Charge Cable (Black)
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality usb-c to usb-c cable., April 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very high quality usb-c to usb-c cable. Probably the nicest one I have personally seen. I love the 6ft length. It's more convenient to have more length than I need instead of less as I can just put ties on it if I don't need the whole length. As with all Belkin items I have used from the past this is very high quality. It has performed flawlessly so far. I would recommend this.

Grades PK - 3 Early Learning Flash Cards
Grades PK - 3 Early Learning Flash Cards
Price: $17.99
21 used & new from $10.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice flash cards that my kids really enjoy., April 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have two kids in PK and was looking for something a little fun and challenging. These flash cards have been a lot of fun for us to work on together. The flash cards have things like numbers, shapes, colors, etc. Now clearly kids can be at vastly different levels of knowledge but I think this pack has enough challenge for a variety of skill levels. There are a lot of cards and they are categorized well. The box is nice and compact and my kids can easily open and get to the cards. Overall I think this is a great additional resource to help kids with some of the basics.

Disney Pixar Oval Slow Cooker, 7 quart, Black
Disney Pixar Oval Slow Cooker, 7 quart, Black
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slow cooker with pixar flair!, April 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great large oval slow cooker. I've tried several different recipes in this and they have all turned out as expected. My kids absolutely love the pixar characters on the slow cooker. Everything from nemo to wall-e to eve and many in between. This is a solid, no-nonsense slow cooker with a pixar flair. Definitely recommended.

Animal Planet Ocean Animals (Animal Bites Series)
Animal Planet Ocean Animals (Animal Bites Series)
by Animal Planet
Edition: Flexibound
Price: $11.60
49 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great full color book kids will love., March 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Got this for my kids who are five. They love it. It's a very high quality book with full color everything. Very very nice. I wish it was longer but I will take quality over quantity. I think any kids interested in ocean animals would love this book. Good price too.

Cuisinart CPS-113 Alfrescamore Ceramic Glazed Cordierite Pizza Stone, Black
Cuisinart CPS-113 Alfrescamore Ceramic Glazed Cordierite Pizza Stone, Black
Price: $37.97
4 used & new from $32.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and very versatile., March 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love this pizza stone. It's a very nice size. Not to big and not to small so this makes it easy to store and also you can actually put it in the dishwasher! It's just the right size to fit in ours. We have a larger one but it is difficult to handle, heavy and not able to go in the dishwasher. This cuisinart stone is just about perfect in every way. The pizzas we have made have all been perfectly baked on the stone with a nice and crispy crust. The stone just looks really nice too with the glaze. I know you can use it on the grill also but we have not done that as we typically don't bake pizzas on the grill. It is a nice options to have though. Overall a very nice pizza stone!

Lowercase Letters, Grades PK - K (Spectrum)
Lowercase Letters, Grades PK - K (Spectrum)
by Spectrum
Price: $7.99
43 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning workbook for a good price. Great for trips., March 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great workbook. I have two kids in PK right now going into K this coming fall and this is an excellent work book for them. It helps them with lowercase letter recognition and writing. Nice size and easy to fit into their backpacks or to take along on road trips. Lots of varied activities but some may require a little adult help if your child can't read as there are some where you need to read the instructions. Overall highly recommended and a good price.

Samsung Electronics WAM5500/ZA 1.0 Channel Wireless Speaker (Dark Gray)
Samsung Electronics WAM5500/ZA 1.0 Channel Wireless Speaker (Dark Gray)
Price: $397.99
22 used & new from $175.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, sounds great, easy to use with spotify and others., March 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The samsung R5 360 wireless speaker is pretty awesome. It's a nice size and looks very classy in the dark color. The top has an oled touchscreen which adds to the expensive look. This looks very expensive and cool. I use an android phone with this, galaxy s6 edge. Setup was a breeze and I was able to get it on my wifi network quickly and easily. I use spotify almost exclusively and this works well with Spotify. The sound quality is really good and it does permeate multiple rooms well. For the price I think it is better than some of the other similar or higher priced speakers like the Bose and Sonos. Personally I think it looks a lot better than those others also. I have not found any major drawbacks to this speaker. It performs as expected and sounds and looks excellent which is what I would expect from this price point. Recommended.

SINGER 5400 Sew Mate Sewing Machine
SINGER 5400 Sew Mate Sewing Machine
Price: $106.27
37 used & new from $65.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sewing machine, high quality and easy to use., March 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For the price this is a great seeing machine. I am a beginner and this has been a really nice machine. It does up to 60 different stitches and all the ones I have tried out have been great. It's easy to select the stitch you want also. I have had no problems with stitches and I love all the features like the automatic tension. Singer is the top name in sewing machines and this machine is of great quality. Nice and heavy and seems to be very well built. Overall this has been a great machine for me to start to learn to sew. Definitely recommended.

Epson M-Tracer for Golf
Epson M-Tracer for Golf
Price: $249.99
4 used & new from $249.95

5.0 out of 5 stars One of very few golf aids that actually works. Pass on that new driver this spring and buy this instead. It's worth it., February 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Normally I would say 95% of "golf aids" are pretty much junk and don't really have what I would call a significant impact on your game. I was surprised to find out that the Epson M-Tracer is in that 5% of golf aid products that are actually legit and can help your game. Being able to see things like face angle, attack angle, club head speed, etc. is incredibly valuable. Normally you would have to go to a golf store and get on one of their launch monitors like a Trackman to get this kind of data. To be able to get this information whenever you go to the range is a pretty big deal in my opinion. Putting the clips on your grip is pretty simple and to be able to get this kind of information is worth more than a lot of other golf devices you can get. Honestly if you are looking to improve your game it's completely worth it to buy this instead of that new driver this year. This will actually improve your game whereas a new driver will just look cool and won't really help you correct your baseline deficiencies. The M-tracer is not cheap but it's still cheaper than a new driver or even a nice yardage scope and it will benefit you much more than either of those. This is by far the best golf device I have ever used that actually does what it says and improves your game. If you are serious about golf very highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20