Profile for Anna Duncan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anna Duncan RSS Feed (VA)

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars The Onion News Network deserves the coveted ZAZ award!!!, May 14, 2013
The ZAZ award is of course the Zucker-Abrams-Zucker award. They were the first purveyors of this kind of deadpan hilarity and no one since has come close, until this show.
Excellent casting enhances the experience with subtleties of humor not often understood by the masses. I thoroughly approve.

I can't wait to see more of this and when I am finished writing this here review, I will be spreading the word of this wonderful show on social media sites with the hopes that the right people will enjoy it and spread it to others who will also enjoy it and then you can never take it away from us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! NEVER! Do you hear me?! NEEEEVERRRR!!!

*note: the ZAZ award is entirely a construct of my own imagination and desire to see more comedies with this kind of approach to humor. I have longed for it. Thank you for fulfilling my wishes.

Drive Logic™ DL-64 Portable EVA Hard Drive Carrying Case Pouch (Red)
Drive Logic™ DL-64 Portable EVA Hard Drive Carrying Case Pouch (Red)
Offered by Oyen Digital LLC
Price: $9.95
3 used & new from $4.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally awesome., May 5, 2013
Even though it was a surprise to see how small it was (in my head I expected to see it about twice this size) -- but it works absolutely perfectly with the Passport I bought at the same time. Great color and design.

Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging 8328 (Medium, Red)
Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging 8328 (Medium, Red)
Offered by MoonTree
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Leggings, January 12, 2012
Nice fit, my bottom doesn't come out of it every time I squat down and stand again. some leggings ride too low in the back, these are fine.

Please though, rinse them and squeeze them out a few times in hot water before washing them--and then still wash with dark or like colors, this red bleeds the first wash otherwise. I did both and it saved me a lot of heartache. You should have seen the water turn red when I soaked them, it was crazy!

The IT Crowd: Season 2
The IT Crowd: Season 2
DVD ~ Chris O'Dowd
Price: $9.96
40 used & new from $5.96

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the show, but this DVD had a flaw in it, September 18, 2009
This review is from: The IT Crowd: Season 2 (DVD)
This show is great. I mean really great. Don't be put off by what sounds like a laugh track--it is filmed in front of a live audience that is REALLY REALLY enjoying themselves.
The only letdown was the special feature about the taping of the show--it kept messing up!!! grrrr

There are some excellent episodes in Season 2. Gay the gay musical is a HOOT! Those boys are such trouble. So inept.

The dinner party one kills me too! HAR HAR HAR :)