Profile for D.T. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D.T. RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV)

Page: 1 | 2
Nine West Women's Fabiola Dress Sandal,Black Multi/Cognac,10.5 M US
Nine West Women's Fabiola Dress Sandal,Black Multi/Cognac,10.5 M US
Price: $34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Made out of cheap Plastic., May 9, 2014
The shoe was adorable, it fit well, but the fake leather was such a cheap plastic, it rubbed wherever it touched. I couldn't keep it on for five minutes. I would have gladly paid double for real leather.

prAna Living Women's Amaya Spacedye Dress, Azure, Small
prAna Living Women's Amaya Spacedye Dress, Azure, Small
Offered by Appalachian Outdoors
Price: $79.95
5 used & new from $79.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a tiny bit smaller than my other Amaya dresses., April 24, 2014
I love this dress, I have it in several different patterns. I live in a hot climate and these are perfect. I will warn that the Spacedye dress runs a bit smaller than the other Amaya's that I have. I am a 6 - 8, and ordered a small. I am keeping the small, but I would have been happier with a medium - it is very form fitting in the small.

Audioengine A5+ Premium Powered Speaker Pair (Black)
Audioengine A5+ Premium Powered Speaker Pair (Black)
Offered by IQ HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Price: $399.00
14 used & new from $280.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use and sound great!, April 24, 2014
I originally bought the Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System, but while they looked cool, they were not a quality product. I replaced them with these, and couldn't have made a better decision. They sound great and work flawlessly!

Natori Women's Feathers Contour Plunge Bra, Cherry Red, 34D
Natori Women's Feathers Contour Plunge Bra, Cherry Red, 34D

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite bra., April 24, 2014
I love this bra. It doesn't show under t-shirts, and give the girls the perfect amount of support. I wear a 34 D or a 32 DD, in this I am happiest with the 34 D.

Natori Womens Feathers Tank Chemise, Dark Red, Small
Natori Womens Feathers Tank Chemise, Dark Red, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too short!, April 24, 2014
This fits more like a long cami then a chemise. On the model it is almost mid thigh, in real life it barely covers the goods! I am keeping it, because I am too lazy to return it - but I will wear it with boxers.

Rebecca Minkoff On A Chain Metallic W/ Silver Hardware 10XGMLCHO2 Shoulder Bag,Silver,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 12, 2013
I tend to carry a large purse, so I can cart around my iPad. This convertible wallet allows me to shed the my normal bag, and travel light when I need to. It will also double as an evening bag. It is large enough to carry all my normal wallet things, and a phone and lipstick - probably more, but that is all I need.

The chain is a bit heavy, so I take it off when I am using it as just a wallet - but is adorable on, when using as a purse.

This is by far my favorite wallet when I travel.

Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black)
Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black)
Price: $239.99
7 used & new from $239.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Customer Service is great. - but product isn't., April 3, 2013
I ordered these speakers in September, it is now April, and they worked great until a month ago. The sound quality was great, they connected with by iPod perfectly. Then they started to make a hissing sound whether they were in use or not. If I unplug them for a while and plug them back in, I could get about 15 minutes without the hissing. I called Amazon for a return, and they told me that the warranty was with Edifier - They called Edifier for me and I talked to a representative, she couldn't have been more helpful. They are sending me out new speakers and a return label for the old ones - they did this without any credit card guarantee. I can't say enough nice things about the customer service of both Amazon and Edifier - any product can be defective - human error and all that - but as long as the company stands behind it and fixes the problem, that is all anyone can demand.

Here is the number Amazon gave me.

Edifier Warranty Support: 1-800-688-7406

Downgraded review to two stars. Second speakers ended up having the same problem as the first - I gave up and replaced them with Audioengine A5+ - Much better product.

Tom Ford FT 0076 RAQUEL (692) Dark Transparent Brown w/ Brown Gradient lens sunglasses
Offered by Gaffos
Price: $214.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, February 7, 2013
I can't believe how light these are - not only do they look great (I've gotten tons of complements) but they are incredibly comfortable. The seller shipped them immediately and two days later, they were at my door. All in all, a great shopping experience.

Illy Monoarabica Whole Bean, Single Origin Brazil, 8.8 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Illy Monoarabica Whole Bean, Single Origin Brazil, 8.8 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $68.86
2 used & new from $68.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the red top Illy, January 13, 2013
Illy red top medium roast use to be my favorite coffee - this one has it beat - it is Delicious!

Olivia Garden 3 1/4" Ceramic Ionic 100% Boar and Ionic Bristles Combo Round Vented Hair Brush
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $30.38
3 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 13, 2013
I actually ordered this by mistake, I meant to order the 100% boar bristle brush to replace the one I had that had a broken handle - I like this one so much more! It gives me much more control, and does not get tangled in my hair. I love it.

Page: 1 | 2