Profile for McKimwich > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

McKimwich RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pet ID Tags - Bone, Round, Heart, Paw, Mouse, and Rectangle. Front and Back Engraving. Various Colors and Sizes. For Dogs and Cats. Anodized Aluminum.
Offered by DogCollars
Price: $3.50
5 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tags, April 24, 2015
I got these for my 3 cats. I liked that I could fit so much information on the tags and that they use both sides of it for the information. It does make a little clinking sound since it's metal but I like that they can't chew it up like they did with the plastic ones they had. They seem less bothered by these tags than they did with their previous plastic ones so I'd say it's a win/win for everyone.

Otterbox 77-28291 Defender Series and Holster Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - 1 Pack - AT&T Retail Packaging - Blue/Lime Green
Offered by wiles e-dale
Price: $28.99
6 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as expected., April 5, 2015
Color just as what was shown and it's protected my phone awesomely. Otterbox never dissapoints.

Clara Clark Premier 1800 Collection 4pc Bed Sheet Set - Full (Double) Size, Burgundy Red,
Price: $25.51
6 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft microfiber sheets, March 3, 2015
These sheets feel pretty soft (they're microfiber) and they've already survived a few washes with no issue whatsoever. Definitely worth the price for me.

Pink Custom Mod Kit for Xbox 360 Controller(t8 Screwdriver Abxy,guide,start, Back,thumbsticks, D-pad, Buttons, Triggers, Bumpers, Bottom Trim)
Offered by Xinkeen
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, January 19, 2015
It fit pretty perfectly for my controller. I used a real Xbox controller, not a generic and the pieces fit in beautifully. I didn't use all the pieces that came with the kit not because it didn't fit but because I just wanted some of the original buttons (like the ABXY buttons) but they all fit in perfect before I decided not to keep them in. You can see from the pictures what I decided to leave in and what I didn't but I think it came out pretty awesome. :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ozeri Precision Digital Bath Scale (400 Lbs Edition), In Tempered Glass With Step-on Activation, White
Price: $15.95
9 used & new from $15.06

4.0 out of 5 stars A great electronic scale that's accurate AND affordable? Yes, please!, October 27, 2014
I really like this scale and for the price, you really can't go wrong (at least with my current experience with it). It's sleek, lightweight and pretty reliable. You have to keep in mind though that you can't keep this location in a humid (or dust prone) environment so maybe people who like to keep their scales in the bathroom (or under their beds) may have to find another location to store it (so it's probably not the best idea to call this a bath scale) and it's not recommended to store it where you would store your chemicals since it states that the vapors can mess up the internal mechanics. It should be obvious that it's not going to work very well on soft or uneven surfaces like carpet, rugs, or some strange incline so make sure that you're using this scale on a hard, flat surface if you want it to be accurate.

Also, if you're storing it in a location where you're not going to weigh yourself (like keeping it on a shelf and taking it out to use it) you have to disregard the first reading and go with the second one which could be a bit annoying to some people. The manual states that you also can't store this scale on its side, it has to be flat on the surface. I'm not sure if that's because it increases the risk of it falling and shattering or because it will mess up the mechanics of the scale, either way, I would avoid doing so.

It comes with a CR2032 lithium battery but I'm still unsure how long the battery life is (although the scale does automatically shut off after 10 seconds after using so that's convenient) and turns on as soon as I place one foot on it (no tapping necessary!). The LED display is not lit but then again, I don't think many people weigh themselves in the dark. It has three types of readings: lbs, kg, and st which you can change between from a button on the bottom of the scale. It measures 11.8" x 11.8"

The lightest weight it can take is 13.2 lbs so if you're thinking of using this to weigh your lighter pets, it might be a better idea to take your weight, pick up your pet and reweigh yourself, subtracting your first weigh-in to get the weight of your pet. And I'm sure it's pretty obvious to everyone but DO NOT use this scale if you just got out of the shower and have wet feet, you'll just increase your chances of slipping and falling and you'll have to explain to everyone that you broke your arm because you tried to use a scale after you made it slippery with your wet feet and you'll just be embarrassed.

GoCat Da Bird Pull Apart Rod and Bird Cat Feather Toys, Assorted Colors
GoCat Da Bird Pull Apart Rod and Bird Cat Feather Toys, Assorted Colors
Price: $10.72
10 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Even my laziest cat gets up and plays with this!, October 27, 2014
After getting this as a gift, I just had to make a review of this product. My three cats are completely enamored with this wand, even my super lazy cat gets up and swats at it! It's a miracle because she never gets up for any toys that require her to move around like this (not even the laser)! I have to hide this wand when we're done playing or else they try to hunt it down and 'kill' it. They even want to keep playing even after they're out of breath and panting. It drives them crazy! The way it flutters really does it for them, and the extra long handle is really neat. Thank you to whoever invented this product, my cat's lives will never be the same again.

Company of Animals Nina Ottosson Dog Spinny Interactive Plastic Toy
Company of Animals Nina Ottosson Dog Spinny Interactive Plastic Toy
Price: $29.94
12 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular with cats too!, October 16, 2014
I actually bought this for my three domestic shorthaired cats and they love using this thing to get their treats (I used pieces of freeze dried chicken). At first I wasn't sure if they would be able to use this toy with ease but after a while they really got the hang of it and it really keeps them occupied while they're home alone or something.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Organic Ohia-Lehua Blossom Raw Honey by Big Island Bees (9 ounce)
Organic Ohia-Lehua Blossom Raw Honey by Big Island Bees (9 ounce)
Offered by Hawaii Snacks
Price: $12.00
4 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to eat this every day for the rest of my life., October 9, 2014
This stuff is AMAZING! It's great on toast, scones, ANYTHING. I discovered it while at a friend's and I'm so glad I did. I've never tasted a more delicious honey.

Petsafe SlimCat Meal Dispensing Cat Toy, Pink
Petsafe SlimCat Meal Dispensing Cat Toy, Pink
Price: $7.72
22 used & new from $4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars This toy made my cat disappointed with her regular 'non-fun' meals that are served on her plate. She only wants to eat from this, October 5, 2014
One of my cats love it so much that she's disappointed when I put her dry food on her meal plate instead of inside this toy. I use this for dry food so if there's any food in this toy, she'll refuse to eat out of her meal plate and instead, opt to eat from this toy. I guess she just has so much fun with it, eating meals like a normal cat is too boring for her. Typical.

KONG Beaver Refillable Catnip Toy (Colors Vary)
KONG Beaver Refillable Catnip Toy (Colors Vary)
Price: $3.99
21 used & new from $2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats like to play catch with themselves when it comes to this toy., October 5, 2014
This beaver is the absolute favorite toy for one of my cats. They all play with it but one cat loves to throw it up in the air and try to catch it as it's coming down. I don't know if it's the little beaver tail or what but she does not love any other type of toy as much as this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3