Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Browse

Michelle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle RSS Feed

Seya 19.5 Inch Soft High Quality Nylon Professional Artist Rolling Wheeled Trolley Makeup Train Case Cosmetic Organizer W/ 8 Drawers (Purple)
Offered by Yazmo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. I finally have a suitcase for all ..., March 1, 2016
Excellent product. I finally have a suitcase for all my makeup, contact lenses,etc. I love all the drawers. I can finally stay packed and leave at a moments notice.

Ripper (A Ripper Novel)
Ripper (A Ripper Novel)
Price: $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW a great read, August 25, 2012
i could not put this book down. i hope this is a series because i cannot wait till the next book comes out.

Alice Brooks Filet Squares 5695 Vintage Crochet Pattern eBook
Alice Brooks Filet Squares 5695 Vintage Crochet Pattern eBook
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars refused to open, June 24, 2012
will not open in my kindle now i have no idea how to get my money back. DO NOT BUY.

Natural Causes (The Inspector McLean Mysteries Book 1)
Natural Causes (The Inspector McLean Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! what a great book, May 17, 2012
I could not put this book down. It is the best I have read in a long time. I can't wait for book 2 of the Inspector McLean series.

For Sale: Old Manor House (free ghosts included) #1 (A Caitlin McLeod Gothic Thriller)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book unjustly discredited, May 10, 2012
This book was fabulous thank goodness i ignored the reviews.I could not wait till I finished this book and hoped there will be more like it. I saw a few spelling errors but not the amount that was in the previous review. This book has been unjustly discredited. I hope more people will ignore the previous reviews like I did and will enjoy this book. A fabulous read.