Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for N. Crouch > Reviews

Browse

N. Crouch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Crouch RSS Feed (Los Angeles, California, USA)

Before You Get Your Puppy
Before You Get Your Puppy
by Ian Dunbar
Price: $7.95
75 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good content and arrived quickly, September 30, 2005
I bought this book because my puppy obedience class uses the sequel "After You Get Your Puppy." I wanted more details on how to "crate train" and this book has that. I wish I had actually gotten this book before we bought our puppy because it describes good things to look for in the puppy you choose, which would habe been helpful.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Funny, Well-Written, and Well-Acted!, January 29, 2000
I really enjoyed Galaxy Quest! I've seen it twice now. If you are a Sci-Fi fan you will especially appreciate the parody of the original Star Trek cast. If you're not into Sci-Fi, you'll still like this movie because it's a great concept, it's really well written and the actors bring a lot of creativity to their roles. I particularly enjoyed Alan Rickman's performance as Alexander Dane, a washed-up British stage actor who shows that he has a heart. And you'll never recognize Enrico Colantoni from TV's "Just Shoot Me" because he is so masterful at creating the unique alien leader named Mathesar. Galaxy Quest is fun, funny, well-written and well-acted. Enjoy!