Profile for TheBagLady > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TheBagLady RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
T-fal C1192474 Signature Nonstick Expert Easy Clean Interior Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Oven Safe 3-Quart Sauce Pan with Glass Lid Cookware, Black
Price: $24.97
9 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars You can count on T-fal, March 21, 2015
The T-fal family of cookware has never disappointed me. They do a good job and are dependable. Easy to clean, too.

Talkatone VoIP Calls + Texting
Talkatone VoIP Calls + Texting
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone App....and it's FREE, March 21, 2015
A telephone app that does exactly what it promises. The connection comes through clear, no static. Your incoming calls are free and you get 10 credits/minutes each month toward out-going calls. You can buy additional credits/minutes. 99-cents buys you 60 minutes. You can also pay a one-time fee to get rid of the ads. The ads are small and do not get in your way and never block anything. I am pleased with this app and plan to use it as my personal phone.

Singer 1/2-ounce Machine Oil
Singer 1/2-ounce Machine Oil
Price: $5.27
10 used & new from $2.84

5.0 out of 5 stars good sewing machine oil, December 27, 2013
Does what it should. Also great for use on my netbook to keep the fan rotating smoothly. Good all purpose product .

T-fal E93802 Professional Total Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Fry Pan, 8-Inch, Black
Price: $24.66
24 used & new from $14.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pan!, December 15, 2013
This little pan is a workhorse at my house. From breakfast eggs to lunchtime grilled sandwiches, it gets used every single day. No problems at all. I liked it so much I got other pieces but none get used as much as this one. Recommend.

Hanes Women's 6 Pack String Bikini Panty, Assorted, Size 8
Hanes Women's 6 Pack String Bikini Panty, Assorted, Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these undies, December 15, 2013
The size is true and they do not shrink in the dryer. The colors have not faded or bled in the wash but I always use cold wash and cold rinse. I have purchased these cotton binkinis for several years and the color assortment does change but the quality I now expect is always there. Recommend and will buy again.

Trudeau 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Trudeau 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Price: $3.99
12 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice spoons, July 20, 2013
The photo is very accurate for color of these measuring spoons. The red snap is easy to open and close if you want to use just one spoon. I find the size of the bowls accurate. A tablespoon is a tablespoon and so on. Recommend if you need plastic measuring spoons that clean up well and easy to use.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2013 10:18 AM PDT

Anchor Hocking 16-Ounce Reality Tumbler Beverage Set, Set of 6
Anchor Hocking 16-Ounce Reality Tumbler Beverage Set, Set of 6
Price: $16.99
9 used & new from $13.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice weight and size, July 20, 2013
I like the size...16 ounces...of these glasses and the weighted bottom is great. My only concern was that one arrived chipped and they were very well packaged so I don't think it happened in route but just my opinion. I like them and will not return the remaining 5 glasses as they are fine. I

Advantus Plastic Head Push Pins, Steel Point, Assorted Colors, 100 Per Box (CPOA)
Price: $2.98
18 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, July 20, 2013
Typical push pins. Do the job as I had hoped they would with no problems. I recommend them any needing push pins.

Johnson Bros. Old Britain Castles Pink Dinner Plates
Johnson Bros. Old Britain Castles Pink Dinner Plates
Offered by S&M's Menagerie
Price: $25.95
2 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dishes, May 31, 2013
These were add-ons to the set of Old Britian Castles that I already have. Fit right in and now I am back to having more than enough for any situation. Great dishes and trustworthy seller. I have used this seller before and he is always fast and very careful with packing the dishes. Never had a broken one.

Johnson Bros. Old Britain Castles Pink Fruit Bowls
Johnson Bros. Old Britain Castles Pink Fruit Bowls

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful transferware, January 26, 2013
I have owned the Johnson Brothers Old Britain Castles for several years and needed to replace some of the small fruit bowls. I did a lot of searching to find exactly what I needed and these are perfect. The seller made it all very easy for me and I could not be happier with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3