Profile for R H Brant > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R H Brant RSS Feed

Jockey Men's Underwear Cotton Performance Boxer Brief, red, L
Jockey Men's Underwear Cotton Performance Boxer Brief, red, L

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy Label, July 30, 2014
I always buy jockey underwear and the first thing I do is get out the razor knife and remove all the labels. They are very uncomfortable. They have removed most of the labels from their undershirts, now it's time to do the same with the boxers and briefs. There is nothing like a scratchy label in the middle of your lower back for 12 hours.

IR Infrared Remote Extender Repeater XL 25ft - Nextronics
IR Infrared Remote Extender Repeater XL 25ft - Nextronics
Offered by Nextronics
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $14.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job!, March 12, 2014
Sound bar was blocking RF eye on TV. I attached the receiver to the front of the sound bar and put the emitter over the TV's RF eye. Remote functions perfectly. Problem solved.

Hazardous Duty (A Presidential Agent Novel Book 8)
Hazardous Duty (A Presidential Agent Novel Book 8)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rehash, February 12, 2014
The first half of this book is spent re-telling when happened in previous books. A waste of time.
Long time Griffin fan but this is probably the end.

TSA Accepted 3-Dial Combination Lock - Red
TSA Accepted 3-Dial Combination Lock - Red
Offered by Tapp Collections
Price: $7.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Too easy to change the combination., February 12, 2014
On my return flight TSA opened my luggage for inspection. When I got home two of the locks would not open. I think TSA know how easy it is to change the combination ( push the hasp down and turn the dial ). Either they didn't like going to the effort to use the key or they where just trying to be funny. I had to cut the locks off when I got home.

Nike Golf One RZNX Golf Balls
Nike Golf One RZNX Golf Balls
Offered by FairwayGolf, Inc.
Price: $23.00
12 used & new from $8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Seller shipped wrong golf balls., May 8, 2013
I ordered and paid for Nike RZN-X golf balls. The seller sent me Nike RZN balls which sell for slightly less and have different characteristics. I needed the balls for a golf trip so I had no time to return and wait for a replacement. Be very careful when you deal with this seller.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2013 9:44 PM PST

An American Caddie in St. Andrews: Growing Up, Girls, and Looping on the Old Course
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Family, Friends & Golf, April 12, 2013
You don't have love golf to enjoy this golf book. The background is golf but the message is about realizing what are the important things in your life and keeping them close while you still the opportunity. Made me wish, that growing up, I had made some different decisions,
Highly recommend for golfers and non golfers.

EARBUDi Clips on and off Your Apple iPod or iPhone Earbuds
EARBUDi Clips on and off Your Apple iPod or iPhone Earbuds
Offered by GOBUDi
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for my ears, March 14, 2013
Have never been able to keep apple earbuds in my ears. This product was no help. No problem with this product, the problem is my ears. The only solution is duck tape

Batt Extend-A-Chime
Batt Extend-A-Chime
Offered by Deerso
Price: $25.40
18 used & new from $18.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, easy to install., February 28, 2013
This review is from: Batt Extend-A-Chime
Great solution to a 19 year old problem. I can now hear the front door bell on the lower level and the lower outdoor deck. It took no more than 5 minutes to install. Each wire was marked which made it easy to hook up the unit to the existing door chime. The unit has 3 sound levels and the lowest level is adequate. If you have a hearing problem, I recommend you try this product.

Stuhrling Original Men's 141B.331D5 "Aviator Tuskegee Skylancer" Stainless Steel and Green Canvas Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Stop working after three months., July 7, 2012
The watch stopped working after three months. I took it to a jewelry store and spent ten dollars to have the battery changed . It still did not work. Stuhrling wanted a twenty dollars service charge to repair it under warranty , plus I had to pay shipping. I saved the strap and threw the watch in the trash. First and last Stuhrling purchase.

Himmler's War
Himmler's War
by Robert Conroy
Price: $19.17
75 used & new from $0.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Himmler,s War, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Himmler's War (Hardcover)
I have been a faithful reader of Robert Conroy's books since the very first one. As a Conroy supporter I am deeply disappointed that this book is not available for my Kindle. Does this say more about Conroy's publisher or Amazon's Kindle? Its looks like my days of buying his books are over.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2012 7:46 PM PDT