Profile for George Warner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

George Warner RSS Feed (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)

Men's Tungsten Ring/Wedding Band, Flat Top, Two Toned Black, Sizes 7 - 10 (rg2) (8)
Offered by Quality Stays
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars replaced ring from jeweler, May 26, 2014
I bought two different rings to replace my wedding band and both are jewelry store quality. The price was so low I did not expect the quality. I'll be able to better rate the ring after a few months of wear and tear.

Pro ASP.NET MVC 3 Framework (Expert's Voice in .NET)
Pro ASP.NET MVC 3 Framework (Expert's Voice in .NET)
by Adam Freeman
Price: $32.08
87 used & new from $1.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Book For Intermediate VB Programmers looking For Intro To C# and MVC, October 30, 2012
I consider myself an intermediate vb.net web forms programmer. Given that background, this book made MVC and C# concept easy to understand. I'm somewhat disappointed that I haven't attempted learning these concepts earlier.

Toshiba Satellite P775-S7232 17.3-Inch LED Laptop (Black)
Toshiba Satellite P775-S7232 17.3-Inch LED Laptop (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is my second Toshiba laptop, August 14, 2011
My main complaint is the price but that is because I am a cheapskate. My second complaint is the pesky Norton Anti-virus that comes pre-installed. The first thing to do is uninstall it and install the anti-virus of your choice. I never had a numeric keypad on a laptop so that took a while to get used to. I use this laptop to do web development and it has worked fine thus far.

Alki'i Men's Boardshorts - Plaid Print, XL, Black
Alki'i Men's Boardshorts - Plaid Print, XL, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't cover knees, January 16, 2011
The shorts in the image go over the knees. I am 5'10" 210lbs, bought an XL. They do not cover my knees (about 2 inches short). Some people prefer board shorts that barely cover knees, if this is you, order them a size larger than you may need.