Profile for RobStar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RobStar RSS Feed (United States)

Canon G12 10 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.8 Inch Vari-Angle LCD
Offered by Electromax
Price: $649.99
25 used & new from $199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Powershot G12 - Fantastic!, October 5, 2010
Mine just came in yesterday from Amazon and though I'm still working my way through the menus and settings this camera is awesome!

As a professional camera operator I've struggled for years trying to find a small digital camera that would allow me control and quality without having to haul around my pro Canon EOS systems... it was too much like work!

Agreed, as the other reviewer noted the optical viewfinder is marginal but it did have diopter adjustment that worked for my eyesight and the small dial / controls on the back are a bit tedious even for my moderately sized fingers. This is just being picky though but well... I'm picky.

I've been coveting the G11 for a while and am very pleased with the G12 so far. Even at ISO 3200 there's very little noise.

NEW! The Lost Interview of the Great Ted Williams
NEW! The Lost Interview of the Great Ted Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must See For All Baseball Fans Old And New!!!, January 5, 2010
Truly a classic lost and found piece of baseball history that I think every fan of the game will enjoy! If you love baseball like I do you'll love this DVD. Ted Williams is shown in Fenway Park speaking from the heart and sometimes quite frankly about his legacy, the game, fans and the politics of baseball.

Although his career was well before my time, this interview gave me a great insight into the real man and the legend that you don't get in watered down network documentaries and candy coated league marketing hype. It's amazing that this rare footage has been sitting on the shelf for so long or that it's not part of someones personal collection.

While the DVD is a little short at 27 minutes, it is very professional with excellent picture quality and sound. The fact that it is no-holds-barred Ted Williams, no fluff, no candy coating and telling it like he sees it makes it well worth the modest price. Shipping was quick even over the holidays.