Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for BoneGarden > Reviews

Browse

BoneGarden's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BoneGarden RSS Feed

Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it. Relaxing read, June 5, 2016
Read it in one sitting as I am a fast reader. Enjoyed it. Relaxing read.

Brave - Xbox 360
Brave - Xbox 360
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $22.34
39 used & new from $6.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for everyone!, June 29, 2012
This review is from: Brave - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I'm a 22 year old girl and I bought the game for myself! I loved the movie so much that when I saw there was a game for the movie I instantly needed to buy it! Boy did I make a good choice! As an avid player of M rated first person shooters (the ones with the blood and gore) this game was a very nice change from my go-to genre of games. The action was not in anyway scary or gross! In the game Merida uses both sword and bow to fight of enemies. Within that she must find different elements to power her sword and bow (Earth, wind, fire, ice) because some enemies are weak to a specific element. You also get mini puzzles that can be skipped (but shouldn't! They're cute and are fun to figure out! Think Portal for kids with three cute little bears). There is content for the kinect & co-op but, I haven't explored those yet. While being mainly a fighting game there is a good amount of platforming as well (jumping from place to place to advance) which can be a little hard if you haven't played a game like that before, but once you practice it becomes quite easy!

In the end this is a wonderful game that is cute, fun, and easy for the whole family to play! As I said, I'm way over the age of 10 and even I found this game wonderful and a little challenging at times! I can see there is replay value as well, i.e going back to play on different hardness levels!

Totally worth every penny!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2016 8:37 PM PST

Volkerball (Limited Edition)
Volkerball (Limited Edition)
Price: $83.48
15 used & new from $38.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Steep Price - But Worth It, December 28, 2006
Yes, we know the price is extreamly high but with what this CD/DVD offers it's worth it. The sound quality of everything is superb. Great buy for a hardcore Rammstein fan.

Where Shadows Lie
Where Shadows Lie
12 used & new from $4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 14, 2006
This review is from: Where Shadows Lie (Audio CD)
I've been a fan of Bella Morte for about 3 years now and this is their best release in my eyes. It's mixture of punk, goth, synth, and darkwave is just fabulous. Andy's singing voice is just gorgeous. It's even better when they play live. They never let you down when they put out a cd. Always fresh, always good.

Bella Morte is one of today's best bands. The guys are wicked awesome. This (and any of their other cd's) is money well spent.