Profile for Sam03 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sam03 RSS Feed

Jump Block, Blue
Jump Block, Blue
Offered by Ablackhorse
Price: $33.16
13 used & new from $33.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but pay attention., June 29, 2011
This review is from: Jump Block, Blue (Misc.)
Before I start.....PAY ATTENTION TO THE LISTINGS. These things are SUPPOSED to be sold in pairs, but it seems as if they're being listed as singles all over Amazon. I made a mistake and only got one...

They're great. Not too heavy, you can leave them in the arena for the horses to play with. You can adjust them to different heights and make different kinds of jumps with them! They're a great schooling tool. I love that I can take my horse who jumps 2'3" confidently over the jumps and then without much hassle drop them down for my beginner horses.

Not Dead & Not for Sale: A Memoir
Not Dead & Not for Sale: A Memoir
by Scott Weiland
122 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Guess You Aren't for Sale, Scott., May 17, 2011
I have always been able to relate to Scott Weiland as a person. He is highly misunderstood and in many ways is very lonely in his wonderful life. I was hoping that he would share a little more insight on his life in this book, instead I could have gotten more about him out of a gossip rag. There were a few details that he hasn't shared with anyone before this book, but a lot of it is redundant or quickly brushed over. Scott Weiland is obviously in a lot of pain and there are some bigger skeletons in his closet that make him afraid to show how he really feels. I think he is holding something back and is afraid to let everyone into his world. Maybe he thinks his fans won't understand... It was very Scott though, very eclectic and doesn't stay in the same style for too long.

I read the book in an hour and a half. That was with a crabby toddler trying to steal the book. I almost wish I would have let her have it.

Scott, If you're reading this I would love to hear your REAL story in it's entire form.

US Traveler  Rio Two Piece Expandable Carry-On Luggage Set, Purple, One Size
US Traveler Rio Two Piece Expandable Carry-On Luggage Set, Purple, One Size
Price: $39.98
5 used & new from $29.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice for the Price!, May 11, 2011
I didn't want to buy a suitcase that was too expensive because it seems as they're mishandled by the airlines and you go through them quickly. I came across this suitcase and it was really cute. It's very nice sized and can fit quite a bit in there. It also wheels VERY smoothly and the handle is nice and long so I don't have to crouch over as I am pretty tall. There is a zipper to extend the suit case size and there are two pockets in the front. Even the carry on is pretty cute. It's not too big and not too small. I would highly recommend this suitcase to anyone.

Taste of Home (1-year auto-renewal)
Taste of Home (1-year auto-renewal)
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE TOH!!!, December 31, 2010
I really love this magazine. I always find recipes that I want to try. TOH's recipes are more of a "down home cooking" taste and remind me a lot of the comfort foods my Mom made me as a child. I wish they'd do more issues a year.

The First Years Soothie Newborn (0-3 months) Pacifiers, Girl
The First Years Soothie Newborn (0-3 months) Pacifiers, Girl
Offered by DMS Mélange
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Lifesavers, April 1, 2010
Before I start I would like to remind anyone buying a pacifier for a Newborn Infant should keep in mind that if you're breastfeeding, pacifiers aren't always a good idea. Sometimes babies don't like to take the breast after they've had one or a bottle.

These are the pacifiers that they give you at the hospital for your baby. They are made especially for newborn babies from ages 0-3 months. I bought them for my daughter after I kept loosing the two pacifiers the hospital sent home with us. They are very soft and are nipple shaped and really seem to soothe my baby. My daughter was born a month premature and had problems breastfeeding so I just gave her bottled breast milk instead. I bought more of these because they really seemed to ease her when she was fussy.

Kyjen PP01056 Hide-A-Squirrel Squeak Toy Dog Toys 4-Piece, Large, Brown
Kyjen PP01056 Hide-A-Squirrel Squeak Toy Dog Toys 4-Piece, Large, Brown
Price: $8.49
54 used & new from $7.40

3.0 out of 5 stars We had our first Squirrel Casualty After a Week., January 9, 2010
I know everyone is talking about how they got this for their big dogs but I bought this for my FOUR pound Maltese. My puppy loves toys bigger than her and loves to play. She plays REALLY REALLY HARD and she's BY FAR the smartest dog I have ever seen so I figured she'd love this toy. Of course she did. The problem was the quality of the Squirrels. She got this toy on Christmas Day and she had the ear off and the back seams torn out of one of the Squirrels...but she loves that one eared Squirrel and takes it with her everywhere. Good thing they make refills for the Squirrels. She doesn't really like the Tree Trunk but I think it's because she hasn't played around with it much yet. (She got a ton of toys for Christmas and is still exploring them all).

I would recommend this product. However, I would just suggest you buy extra Squirrels right away.