Profile for Balashark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Balashark RSS Feed

Star Wars: The Old Republic - PC
Star Wars: The Old Republic - PC
Offered by TnsDeals
Price: $8.44
105 used & new from $0.16

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst mmo to ever hit the market., February 28, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This game is already dying and it's only about 2 months old. Players are already leaving in droves! Just go on the general discussion forums and find out for yourself from the comments of all the frustrated players. I won't go any further as all the problems and fails about this game are just too numerous to mention here. Explaining all the ways this game fails would take me about a week.

Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver
Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver
Offered by iSave
Price: $194.95
71 used & new from $188.88

1.0 out of 5 stars What razor are you guys using?, January 7, 2012
This is the worst electric razor I have ever used in my life! Burns your skin,leaves stubble all over your neck and I could get a closer and easier shave using a butter knife. My beard isn't even coarse I can barely grow one. I don't know if it's the foil design over rotary but this thing is awful. I can't believe their are over 300 positive reviews on here for it. I have used $30 electric razors from my local drug store that work better. Back to the rotary's and Norelco's I guess. Way over $200 down the drain with no whiskers to follow.

Update:
Just recieved the Norelco 1280Xcc with the jet clean system. Have not shaved after dumping the Braun waiting for this one so it's 4 days with no shave. Plugged the razor in,only let it charge for 10 minutes and tried it out. After 4 days of no shave this razor gave me a closer more comfortable shave in half the time than the Braun ever did, with no straggler hairs dotting my face or having to go over the same area 300 times. I'm literally in disbelief that I got a blade close shave with an electric. I have to mention again that maybe the foil shavers just are not good with my face for whatever reason but I will never go back. Take it from somebody who just tried both and somebody who has been looking for a decent electric for over 20 years (and has a month old over $200 electric razor now sitting under the sink) get the rotary Norelco.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2013 12:48 PM PST

NIER - Playstation 3
NIER - Playstation 3
Offered by JADD ENTERTAINMENT
Price: $43.49
56 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Play to appreciate, April 28, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NIER - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
I have had my eye on this game for quite sometime now, and saw alot of the reviews on Metacritic and they were all over the place with the score. This is one game you are just going to have to play yourself to see if you like it or not,and I for one am glad I did. The most important thing in a game is content and gameplay and this game has plenty of it, the graphics are not Final Fantasy 13 great or even this generation great but that is not what makes a fun engrossing game.
The story is a simple one but it will pull you in as you really start to feel for your poor sick daughter in the game and become willing to do anything to save her, the fighting mechanic is also simple but rewarding, and has aspects of the Demon's Souls fighting mechanic, games in my opinion that have tons and tons of different button presses are unnecesary and are just showing a lack of gameplay content, you can usually finish those types of games just using two or three of the million button presses.
There is alot to do in this game, I do the main story quests for awhile then take some time out to do a bunch of the sidequests for the gold and other cool rewards they give you, such as being able to ride a certain beast like a horse so don't skip on the sidequests!
This game has everything us rpg fans love and more, I will admit that with some of the reviews I read I was sceptical, but I took the chance and WOW was I rewarded! I would love to go into more detail about this incredible game but then my review would be about ten pages long, just suffice it to say if you love rpg's this is a must buy. The people that are bashing this game for stupid unimportant things like the graphics don't look like a Pixar movie have no idea what gameplay is all about, those are the same people that play with the box because it is pretty and not the toy inside. Take a chance and get this really fun, involving, engrossing game and laugh at the people missing out because they didn't get it because the reviews said the graphics are last generation, there is some backtracking, and to many load screens.
Every game, I don't care what it is has some issues, nothings perfect, but these issues do not take away from the fun and enjoyment of this title. I could not put it down last night and it was the first thing I thought about when I got up this morning, that is how much this game pulled me in. Don't listen to the nay sayers and pick this one up!

ANTEC Nine Hundred Two Steel Mid Tower Case Black Retail
ANTEC Nine Hundred Two Steel Mid Tower Case Black Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Down, January 29, 2010
I just built my first i7 rig and the Dell xps 630i case I was using had virtually zero airflow. My temperatures were off the charts, mainly the VREG Idoling at around 70c. in the 80's under load, and that is not even overclocked. I saw this case and read a bunch of great reviews so I thought I would give it a try, I was not dissapointed. This case dropped my Voltage regulater temp from 70c at idle to 43c and also dropped that all important cpu temp down as well. Now of course I can overclock right?
I overclocked the Core i7 960 Bloomfield from it's stock 3.2Mhz to a nice and stable 4.09Mhz and the temps on the VREG now are 52c idol and 65c. under full load running 100% bench marking with Prime95, and your cpu will never run at that percentage with most programs. In short this is a great case for maximum airflow and all of your temps will go way down if that's what your looking for. I could not have run my i7 rig at those temps without this case much less overclock. Oh it dropped my video card temp down 5 degrees also. If you don't want to go thru the hassle of buiding a water cooled rig and want to overclock a little this is the case for you.

Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)
Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer (Single, Black)
Price: $589.95
7 used & new from $124.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Low and Tight, November 7, 2008
Was very iffy on this sub since I was going from a $1,000 Velodyne to this, but let me tell you I am not disapointed.Low tight bass with no distortion or rumble, sounds much better playing music than the Velodyne did,even though I use it mainly for movies.In my opinion you are getting a high end sounding subwoofer for $300, there is no way you can beat that!Tried to see how loud I could take it to see at what level it would start to distort, but could not get there because my windows were about to pop And my nose started to itch from the tremendous vibration, teeth rattled a little too! trust me I am not exagerating! BUY THIS SUB!!!!!

Update: YES March 10 2012 and this sub is still going strong....Amazing!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2011 6:24 PM PDT