Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Irena I. > Reviews

Browse

Irena I.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Irena I. RSS Feed

Bundle Monster 26pc Nail Art Image Manicure Stamping Plates-CYO 1 Collection
Bundle Monster 26pc Nail Art Image Manicure Stamping Plates-CYO 1 Collection
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014
A nice set and the images transfer well to nails.

Bundle Monster 25pc Holiday Collection Nail Art Image Polish Stamping Plates Manicure Accessories Set
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014
A good set, transfers well to nails.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nice plate, June 21, 2012
I am very happy with this purchase. The seller is great, I got everything I ordered:) Highly recommended!
I have some Konad plates which aren't as good as this one...I am writing about the print quality, this one is great!

2012 Cheeky Set of 26 Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Set Kit With Total of 160 Nail Art Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great image stamping plates!, June 21, 2012
Nice selection of images, very good stamping quality, I am happy with this purchase, and will buy from Cheeky again:)

New Bundle of 6 Nail Art Jumbo Image Plates Stamps (X1) 331 Designs by Cheeky®
New Bundle of 6 Nail Art Jumbo Image Plates Stamps (X1) 331 Designs by Cheeky®
Offered by VAGA SHOP US
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a nice surprise from Cheeky!, June 21, 2012
I have so far purchased many image stamping plates... but these Jumbo plates from Cheeky are the best of all! Highly recommended! Big images, for big nails, and small ones, of course:) Great variety of images, and some symmetrical images for both hands:) Great stamping quality... buy it, you won't regret it!:)

Bearpaw Constantine Metallic Knit Color: Maple/Gold Womens Size: 8
Bearpaw Constantine Metallic Knit Color: Maple/Gold Womens Size: 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Bearpaw Constantine Metallic Boots, April 25, 2012
These are great boots, I love them a lot, have them in two colours, black and maple, I read reviews before buying, so I bought a size larger (that's what reviews are for anyway), and they fit perfectly. They are very soft when I walk, comfortable and warm, and they feel like slippers on my feet. Sometimes I am in my boots all day long because of my job, and my legs don't hurt, nor sweat in them.