Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for DH > Reviews

Browse

DH's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DH RSS Feed (Oakland, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Panasonic KX-TGD213N dect_6.0 3-Handset Landline Telephone
Panasonic KX-TGD213N dect_6.0 3-Handset Landline Telephone
Price: Click here to see our price
197 used & new from $39.38

5.0 out of 5 stars These are working great in our office, July 14, 2016
These are working great in our office. I don't have a lot to say about phones- either they work or they don't, and these do.

Sun's Tea (TM) 9 oz Strong Double Wall Manhattan Style old-fashioned Scotch/Whiskey Glasses, Set of 2
Offered by Sun's Tea
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great. Pretty and keep drinks cool longer than our ..., July 14, 2016
These are great. Pretty and keep drinks cool longer than our ordinary glasses. Sadly, we learned the hard way that they're quite fragile.

Klean Kanteen Kid's Sugar Plum Stainless Steel Sippy Bottle, 12-Ounce
Klean Kanteen Kid's Sugar Plum Stainless Steel Sippy Bottle, 12-Ounce
Price: $16.28
17 used & new from $13.84

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best. We have three, July 14, 2016
These are the best. We have three. They replaced our son's bottles and seem to spill less than other sippy cups we've tried.

TYR Women's Twisted Bra Solid Controlfit Top (Navy, 10)
TYR Women's Twisted Bra Solid Controlfit Top (Navy, 10)
Price: $64.90
5 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this. Nice combination of sporty and a little ..., July 14, 2016
I really like this. Nice combination of sporty and a little sexy (the top is a little low, but not enough to be uncomfortable in my opinion). I prefer a lower back- this one is solid to well above mid-back. I think that's part of the controlfit deal. I wish they would make a similar suit without the control feature.

Stephen Joseph Little Boys' Go Go Bag, Transportation, One Size
Stephen Joseph Little Boys' Go Go Bag, Transportation, One Size
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars the quality seems really good, and he will grow into it, July 14, 2016
Got this for my 2.5 year old, who is small for his age. Much too big for him to carry, which is obviously not the fault of the product. He loves it, the quality seems really good, and he will grow into it.

Teva Men's Deckers Flip Flop, Black, 9 M US
Teva Men's Deckers Flip Flop, Black, 9 M US
Price: $25.23
11 used & new from $18.34

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great. Good support for a flip-flop, July 14, 2016
These are great. Good support for a flip-flop.

Merrell Hydro Hiker Sandal (Toddler),Navy/Green,6.5 M US Toddler
Merrell Hydro Hiker Sandal (Toddler),Navy/Green,6.5 M US Toddler
Price: $35.99
6 used & new from $35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great. I was concerned about the velcro as the ..., July 14, 2016
This review is from: Merrell Hydro Hiker (Shoes)
These are great. I was concerned about the velcro as the strap is a little thin and others had mentioned problems. So far, my son has worn them almost every day for a month, no rubbing or other problems, and the velcro and strap are fine.

Sakkas KD2155 - Presta Roman Sleeveless Lined Tank Top Dress With Emrboidery Lace Design - White - M
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great dress. I'm somewhat larger in the chest area, July 14, 2016
What a great dress. I'm somewhat larger in the chest area, and my husband's comment was- "it looks like it was made to fit you."

Outdoor Sandbox with Canopy - Gray and White
Outdoor Sandbox with Canopy - Gray and White
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $267.29
2 used & new from $267.29

4.0 out of 5 stars This thing has been great for the price, July 14, 2016
This thing has been great for the price. The sides aren't very well supported, so don't plan to use them as seats/benches, but otherwise fantastic. Hard to keep my son out of it. We've had as many as three kids in it, which is a little tight, but not enough for them to notice.

Crazywan Kids Small Night Light with Sensor Plug-in Wall Night Lamp for Children.(Blue&Yellow)
Offered by Luckly
Price: $7.11
4 used & new from $7.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 14, 2016
Cute but WAY too bright for our little one's tiny room.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3