Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for iamcdn > Reviews

Browse

iamcdn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

iamcdn "iamcdn" RSS Feed (San Jose, California United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
2 Nite Trip Motion Activated Blue LED Night Light Silver Gooseneck Desk Lamp
2 Nite Trip Motion Activated Blue LED Night Light Silver Gooseneck Desk Lamp

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay when it works., May 16, 2015
The blue light when it comes on is okay. 1 unit was DoA and the other took a bit of fiddling in the battery compartment to make the contacts works. I am not happy so it will go back.

Music That Will Fill Your Soul!
Music That Will Fill Your Soul!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Book ever!, May 22, 2011
Okay it's my fault for buying this book. I search for Eminem's sheet Music and Amazon's research returned this as the only resort. In a pinch, I bough this book since it was less than five bucks. Started looking for sheet music in the table of contents!! Nope no such luck! Started browsing the content!! Oh good that was terrible!! Blah Blah Blah! Someone's opinion on how the music fills your soul! Save yourself the time and cash. There is no sheet music here. But if you are writing a paper on several songs, than buy it as there is research paper copy material in here.

Saturator AK-47 Water Gun - Clear
Saturator AK-47 Water Gun - Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Bottom line it's fun! But has some minor flaws!, June 1, 2010
Let me just say that when I saw this product on one of the Tech/Geek sites I frequent everyday, I just had to have one! Why? because it takes me back to my youth. I know they aren't the exact toys nor even the same company (Search Entertech Water Guns) but the principal is the same. Motorized Water Guns with working clips and "lock-n-load" feel to them.

With that said, I must say they take me right back. They remind me of the Entertech version. Even as an adult, I laughed so hard when the motor started pumping the water! All those memories came flooding back. Now that I have kids, I had to introduce the gun to the next generation. It's just as fun as it was before. My boys and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I ordered 2 more :)

Being an Engineer, I can't help but pick the flaws and figure out the weaknesses:

- There is no way it shoots 30ft. 15ft is really pushing it. Maybe I had stale batteries but I doubt it.
- The clip is NOT spill proof. No way can you throw the clip like in the ad movie clip. It is better than Entertech's but not spectacular.
- It pounds through the clip of water way way too fast. Should have at least had an extra clip or be allowed to buy extras.
- When you run dry, you can tell by the loud spring actuated drive noise. Thack Thack Thack!
- A small delay when you start from a fresh clip after going dry.
- This point is small but I wish they had more American/NATO guns. CAR-15, MP-5, G36

That's pretty much the flaws I can find with this product. What do I like about it?

- The size is perfect, you feel like you are holding a Spetnez (sp?) version of the AK.
- The clip is secure and held by positive engagement.
- The weight is nice and feels good for a kid/immature grown up like me :)

All in all, I had a blast this evening and can't wait for the next two units to arrive.

Polder 898-95 Clock, Timer and Stopwatch, Black
Polder 898-95 Clock, Timer and Stopwatch, Black
Price: $16.32
5 used & new from $15.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great timer for dealing with ADD! Probably good for the kitchen as well!, February 21, 2009
I have a son with ADD. You parents with kids who has such a disorder understands how home life is. A timer is one of the ways I keep my kid on track with the simplest of task.

The timer has several good design features:

- Counts up and down (although we never count up) and has a great big display.
- The buttons make a beep when push, this is great because you know when your kid has not started the timer. A good verbal reminder to start the timer followed by a beep how I know my son is going to be on task, even from the next room. The other thing is the beep alerts you when my son tries to "cheat" the system :)
- The alarm is annoying and loud but its a god sent for us. It does not just shutoff but you have to manually clear the alarm.
- It's super simple to use and the string helps my son keep it with him everywhere in the house.

I really like this timer for the simplicity and robustness (fell into a clean toilet bowl, dried it and still keeps working). I do however agree with the other reviewers about the easy pushed buttons. A small flaw I am willing to overlook for bliss at home. :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2009 9:45 AM PDT

Taylor Two-Event Digital Timer/Clock
Taylor Two-Event Digital Timer/Clock

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Control Simply Not There!, February 21, 2009
I bought two of these timers for my house and both came with T1/T2 buttons that do not work. One had a bad T1 button and the other had a bad T2 button.

The units are easy to operate and very intuitive to use. I just wished the units would be more robust. After 6 months the first unit has failed. I am hoping the next unit will survive.

Bose SoundDock Series II 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Black)
Bose SoundDock Series II 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Black)
24 used & new from $125.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality but poor build quality, October 5, 2008
I bought this product yesterday for my wife at a local vendor. Upon initial inspection I found the build quality to be poor. The gap at the bottom of the speaker grill was about 1/16" and you could see into the unit. The actual docking area that juts out from the main area was a bit loose and does not allow the unit to sit fully flat. However in the grand scheme of things this is pretty negligible. I am just particular due to my professional training and these sort of things bother me.

The sound quality is impressive for such a small unit it. It can definitely light up the room once you have the volume adjusted correctly. The speakers are crisp and produce a well rounded sound overall but a little weighted on the low frequencies. I find most Bose products to be like this, but this is a personal opinion. I played a variety of music on this unit and the music sounded great. On several occasions I was surprised by the clarity of the sound. My wife who I bought this for was extremely impressed and happy with this unit.

Considering the price, build quality and sound quality. I would recommend this unit to the masses looking for a decent sounding MP3 speakers. I should mention that it comes with an AUX input at the back. I would not recommended this to pure audiophiles as I am sure they could find fault with this unit. As for the build quality, I may have gotten a bad unit but it is negligible. It might bug me (a design professional) but my wife could really care less.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A cheaper alternatives to the Red Ace from USHA!, August 5, 2005
These balls feel and bounce the same as those from USHA. Granted these aren't the official USHA balls but the Red Label is identical to those "Red Ace" balls from USHA.

Since I am not a tournament grade player, I went for these as they are half the price of the ones from USHA. They perform great and come with the same style of warranty as those USHA balls. If you are a weekend warrior who is looking for good, durable handballs but don't feel like spending the cash, definitely get these Red Labels from Ektelon. I hope this helps.

D-Link DMP-120 64 MB USB MP3 Player with Voice Record
D-Link DMP-120 64 MB USB MP3 Player with Voice Record

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little MP3 player for running!, October 28, 2001
This player has been out for a while now ...and it has worked great. The sound quality is great and the features that come with this player is good. There are a few important features that comes with this player: lock for buttons (so you won't accidently push the buttons), external slot for SmartMedia card, rudimentary but effective equalizer, selective modes for different types of play options (single track repeat, all tracks repeat, etc..) and a sturdy belt clip which works when I run!
The only thing that I miss the most is a FM tuner. Also an optional arm band would be great for running. But for the price I got it at, I am not complaining. This little player is not flashy like the newer ones out there but it is truly worth getting if you want it for functionality and reliability.

Millenium AA-Cell Battery Wall Charger with AA-Cell 4-Pack Rechargeable Power Cells

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice little product that does the job!, July 11, 2001
I bought this product for my power hungry digital camera which can't get enough of AA batteries. Since my digital camera only use AAs this little charger is adequate. After using it for about a month I very satisfied with it's performance and ease of use.
This product is rugged(kid tested), inexpensive and very functional as it allows you to charge both NiCd and NiMH. The batteries that come with it are NiMH so they do not have the "memory" problems of the NiCd. The only flaw I could find is that the instructions said that the light would turn green when the batteries were fully charged. In fact the light just went out. Otherwise it is a good solid product with a great price.

Case Logic DC50 Digital Camera Bag
Case Logic DC50 Digital Camera Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars A good solid camera bag for the D-490, July 11, 2001
A couple of weeks ago I picked up the Olympus D-490 and this was the case I bought for it. I must say that this is definitely a great product. It is extremely well built for it's price and hosts some good solid features. There are 2 compartments of storage: the main pouch and the front zippered accessory area. In the front zippered area there are 3 compartments: the battery elastic band which holds 4 AA batteries and 2 zippered mesh pockets. These pockets are large enough to carry memory cards and accessories for the D-490.
The whole case is sturdy and built rugged with it's soft pading for the camera and durable bottom. I definitely recommend this bag for anyone who has a digital camera with the approximate dimensions of the D-490. You will enjoy this case as it is inexpensive, functional, sturdy, well designed and looks good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4