Profile for Animal Lover > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Animal Lover "Mart" RSS Feed (Hill Country, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vera Bradley Euro Wallet in Rosy Posies
Vera Bradley Euro Wallet in Rosy Posies
Offered by Purse Dynasty
Price: $22.60
7 used & new from $18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Versatile!!, August 19, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Euro Wallet
Love it!! Cute & holds everything I need, including my iPhone. I attached a strap to the zipper pull and use it as a wristlet, hands-free!!!

Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Omelette Frying Pan Combo, 10-Inch/12-Inch
Price: $49.95
16 used & new from $44.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious flavor and even cooking!, July 23, 2014
The medium-size pan is perfect for the best scrambled eggs! I use the larger pan especially for an Apricot Chicken recipe then stir in the rice. I use it for many other meals, too!

Tropical Traditions Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Moisturizing Cream - Baby Silk - 4-oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product!, July 23, 2014
Love Tropical Traditions products! I use this cream at night - for an aging skin!

Wind and Willow Key Lime Pie Cheeseball & Dessert Mix - 3.5 Ounce (4 Pack)
Wind and Willow Key Lime Pie Cheeseball & Dessert Mix - 3.5 Ounce (4 Pack)
Offered by theaccentshopinc
Price: $24.97
7 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and So Easy!, July 23, 2014
I was given this as a gift. As soon as I made it, I went to Amazon (of course!) to see if I could find it. I ordered several boxes for gifts and to keep myself. It makes a delicious fruit dip!

Culinary Torch - Ever Chef Professional Creme Brulee Kitchen Cooking Torch - The best and most reliable butane torch on the market. No Risk Money Back Guarantee
Offered by EverChef
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes easy Creme Brűlée look mahvelous!!, July 23, 2014
Super fun to use to impress!

The Good Daughter: A Mafia Story (Vista Security Book 1)
The Good Daughter: A Mafia Story (Vista Security Book 1)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not my fave genre!!, May 4, 2014
I found parts interesting to read and did finish the book. However, I doubt I'll download any more Mafia crime books. Sorry.

Enesco ENEYA WE32700 Mix-W and W Key Lime Pie Seasonmix-Multicolored
Enesco ENEYA WE32700 Mix-W and W Key Lime Pie Seasonmix-Multicolored
Offered by Food E Concepts
Price: $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious & Easy spread, May 2, 2014
I received this as a gift a few months ago and just made the spread for a potluck tonight. It is delicious and took about three to five minutes to assemble after letting cream cheese & butter get to room temperature. I couldn't find their website so of course, came to my favorite Amazon.com, and here it is!! Kind of expensive but well worth the price in terms of convenience and taste.

I Phone Case for I Phone5,5s with Lanyard and Wrist Strap (red)
I Phone Case for I Phone5,5s with Lanyard and Wrist Strap (red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrist cord preferable, April 12, 2014
The neck cord rubs the back of my neck but the wrist cord works great when I wear pants that don't have pockets. My former military husband calls it my dummy cord because that's what they called the straps given to new recruits so they wouldn't lose their pistol! It's easily detachable, and I particularly like the more durable phone case.

Caspari Entertaining 20-Pack Imari Coral Luncheon Napkins
Caspari Entertaining 20-Pack Imari Coral Luncheon Napkins
Price: $6.50
4 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Caspari products!!, February 8, 2014
I always search Amazon.com for Caspari before I entertain. Plates are lovely and substantial and good-sized napkins are soft. Also, so many choices!

God in a Box: Thoughts from a Recovering Fundamentalist
God in a Box: Thoughts from a Recovering Fundamentalist
Price: $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought-provoking good read, January 20, 2014
Whether you believe from a breath on dust came Adam or if billions of particles came together to form the first man, God in a Box will cause you to think deeply about your own spiritual beliefs. I read it at night on my Kindle and found myself waking up and thinking on what that particular night's chapter conveyed in terms of my own journey, and many nights I was terribly conflicted. I was raised on Sunday School Bible stories that still play in my head and heart. As I went through a church-related college where one semester I had a Bible class followed by a Philosophy class, I began to question many things I had been taught - to my parents' chagrin. However, questioning one's beliefs is not a negative thing on a spiritual and maturing journey.
Chaplain Pember (his title as I knew him) seems to play "Devil's Advocate" (pardon the pun) at times in putting forth some of his ideas and other times leaving you wondering how in the world he can believe that way, and then thinking, "he's on to something new and I need to read more about this." That in itself is a reason to read God in a Box.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5