Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for E. Skiver > Reviews

Browse

E. Skiver's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Skiver RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Reef Women's Stargazer Luxe Thong Sandal
Reef Women's Stargazer Luxe Thong Sandal
Price: $16.01 - $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is "almost" half size too large.Wow!! These babies are the most cushiony(yet quality) flip flops I have ever felt!!!!, May 6, 2014
I was worried about sizing and read so many reviews that just confused me....so I figured I would throw in my experience:
I wear a 6.5 and also a 7 fairly good too. I bought the Leopard(glittery gold and black straps) in a size 7 and there is just a bit too much room above my toes. Although they are really"ok" to wear and I will wear them while camping etc.
I then bought a 6 in these and also a 6 in the wedge version(the wedges are not as cushiony as the flats)... both were in the Zebra print(black and white striped straps that are not glittery as the Leopard ones...the Zebra ones have like a small sugared/crystal like shimmer.glitter instead...very subtle and pretty!)and they were perfect!
So, if you are between 6.5 to 7 I recommend trying the size 6's. Especially in the wedge version...as I was falling out of the 7's...no matter how tight I squeezed my piggies lol! ;)

Queen Size Coffee 400 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Dobby Stripe Sheet Set
Queen Size Coffee 400 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Dobby Stripe Sheet Set
Price: $123.99

1.0 out of 5 stars microfiber!!!!!!!!, April 28, 2014
I bought the Chocolate or Coffee(depends which seller) set and the color is a beautiful brown but the stripes are almost invisible....They are clearly not the sheets that are pictured/advertised in all of the listings on here and on Ebay! The pictured sheet sets look like thick cotton with a satten weave and nice hems.....But that is not what you will get unfortunately :(
Ok...Yes they are pretty soft...but very thin, staticy and CERTAINLY NOT COTTON!!! These are that cheap new "MICROFIBER" stuff that I refuse to use in my bedding.
The cardboard paper insert does state that these are cotton....BUT the hard tag that is sewn onto them only say "wash in cold water"....Nowhere does it state what the fabric actually is!!!! (I guess by doing this...the manufacturers/sellers are able to cover their butts somehow!!) Grrrrr!
So don't waste your twenty dollars and just add another twenty or so and buy some real cotton or the ever crisp cotton and percale blend ones from your local superstores!
I hope people read this first....as I know that Twenty dollars is alot to a family!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2015 1:53 PM PDT

King Size Light Blue 300 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Dobby Stripe Sheet Set
King Size Light Blue 300 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Dobby Stripe Sheet Set
Price: $73.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware.....these are Not 100% Cotton, April 28, 2014
I bought the Chocolate set and the color is a beautiful brown but the stripes are almost invisible....They are clearly not the sheets that are pictured/advertised in all of the listings on here and on Ebay! The pictured sheet sets look like thick cotton with a satten weave and nice hems.....But that is not what you will get unfortunately :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2015 10:06 PM PDT

King Size Coffee 400 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Dobby Stripe Sheet Set
King Size Coffee 400 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Dobby Stripe Sheet Set
Price: $123.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Please beware.....these are NOT COTTON!!, April 28, 2014
I bought the Chocolate/Coffee(depends who sells it) set and the color is a beautiful brown but the stripes are almost invisible....They are clearly not the sheets that are pictured/advertised in all of the listings on here and on Ebay! The pictured sheet sets look like thick cotton with a satten weave and nice hems.....But that is not what you will get unfortunately :(

Bath Body Works Amber Blush 8.0 oz Body Lotion
Bath Body Works Amber Blush 8.0 oz Body Lotion
Offered by Teleported Treasures
Price: $9.26
20 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Elegant, April 3, 2014
This is a softer...more high end perfume like scent when compared to their Sensual Amber. This is so sexy and elegant at the same time. The best thing is this does not have that high pitched fig like tarte/soured scent that I get from Sensual Amber sometimes and I always get that with the Brown Sugar and Fig line. So this is perfect and my Hubby loves it as well...I promise ya that! ;)

Set of 2 - Queen Size White Goose Feather and Goose Down Pillows - Exclusively by Blowout Bedding RN# 142035
Offered by BlowOut Bedding
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars You just NEED some Feather Proof Pillow Protectors, March 13, 2014
I do understand most of the low ratings..... as I too freaked the freak out when I seen all the feather quills/sticks bulging from the case! But for under twenty-five bucks for 2 pillows...I don't know what I was expecting.
But then when I laid my head down they actually didn't feel too bad. I guess that since the cover is very thin and not that quilted/thicker stuff on most... that you can just see every darn thing inside of there! And that is including the huge feathers with some having huge stick like trunks! Plus there are lots of black/brown feathers! Certainly not only the "white goose feathers" as stated above! Also I do not believe that the case is all cotton and definitely not any 400tc cotton case...I do believe its that new and ever famous Microfiber stuff(that I personally do not like for my bedding)...but this case does feel ok and it does hold in most the quills. Of course there are quills but they are not poking out everywhere like our Cannon ones we bought from Sears(and the Cannons actually have a thick quilted cotton casing,Go figure)
Ok now onto the "good stuff"(I just had to get all of the bad out of the way first...and in short the only bad things are that these have a thin case and they do include black feathers;)
These Queen sized made for Blowout Bedding 95%feather and 5%down pillows are actually PERFECT for us with a nice COTTON FEATHER/DOWN PROOF PILLOW PROTECTOR! They are pretty plump and have a pliable/moldable medium softness. They actually already feel like they are already broken in somehow. But not too broken in or flat at all. They do fluff back out every night and we have used them for over 3 months now. We have tons of pillows in our bed and I have a bunker protecting me lol! ;)But I have migraines and if my neck pulls or stretches at all at night I am going to be done in for the next day...so I need that perfect one for my head and this is doing great. We have bought the under twenty dollar BeautyRest and Cannon feather pillows before and they are just wayyyy too hard and are even loud when trying to move them around....and are even still way too firm after many many many months of my dear Hubby trying to wear them in for me...so I use them for my sides and between legs. Now these do have some sort of light sound when moving...but nothing like the BeautyRest one.
Somehow these are awesome already...but again... you MUST BUY some zippered feather proof pillow protector CASES!(Plus I have always done this and no matter what brand I buy: I use a good old fashioned very crisp cotton/percale standard sized case over my queen or king sized pillows first...it really gives me that soft firmness I need and then put a super duper soft broken in egyptian cotton case on top and voila:)
I am also very happy to say that neither of our 2 pillows had a nasty or any kind of smell/scent! Yay! And not even without the protectors on!
Since our teenage boys are trying to steal them from us... I am buying another set right now...I will do another review when we get those to see if the quality control and feel are the same. But for the price these are killer good :)

Clean & Healthy  Nail Trimmer
Clean & Healthy Nail Trimmer
Price: $6.49
5 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Too weak and certaintly not sharp enough, March 13, 2014
Unfortunately, these trimmers did not make the cut for our family's pets. I mean they do feel firmer/better than some we have tried... but for the price they do not....not in even my lil' girlie woman hands. Plus the sharpness is not up to par. These splinter our lil' 12lb Maltechon girls nails and then literally CRUSHES our 6mo old Dobermans nails!
Imo, the ones from the dollar store actually worked the same as these...really ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3