Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Jbell > Reviews

Browse

Jbell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 72

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jbell "Jbell" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Infant Optics DXR-5 Portable Video Baby Monitor
Infant Optics DXR-5 Portable Video Baby Monitor
Price: $99.00
74 used & new from $58.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Monitor is bright, February 24, 2016
This baby monitor works great. The night vision camera works just as well in a dark room as it does in the well lit room. No problems with the camera at all. However, even with the brightness on the monitor all the way down to the lowest setting, it's still pretty bright in our dark bedroom. I have to turn the monitor so it's not directly facing me at night because the light will hinder my sleep.
Also, there's been a few times when the battery did not seem to last as long as I think it should on a fully charged battery. However, I am still very pleased over all with this monitor.

Boba Baby Wrap, Grey
Boba Baby Wrap, Grey
Price: $39.95
8 used & new from $39.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Extra material is bulky, February 15, 2016
I received this as a baby gift and thought I would love it, but I find it incredibly inconvenient to put on. I'm only 5'2" and 100 lbs and there is sooo much extra material that it is just uncomfortable to have. The extra material just feels bulky. They should make different lengths for different size people. I don't need as much material to wrap around myself as a larger women would need, so putting it on just is more of a hinderence than it is helpful. My baby doesn't mind being in it for short periods of time, so to take the time to put it on isn't worth it to me. I use a regular baby carrier instead.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2016 8:43 AM PST

Dwelling Place® Baby Car Mirror ★ FREE STROLLER HOOKS! ★ Shatterproof and Adjustable ★ Back Seat Rear-facing Infant Car Seat
Offered by Dwelling Place
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mirror to keep an eye on baby in car, January 3, 2016
I have only been using this mirror for a short time, but so far we love this mirror. Allows me to see my 2 month old from the driver or front passenger seat. Mirror is large and does not vibrate or move while we're driving. Gives me peace of mind that my baby is ok in the back seat. It was easy to attach to the back seat headrest. Came with a nice stroller hook, which we have not used yet. The price for the mirror was great, I would buy again. We are very happy with our purchase.

AVON Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation - Nude
AVON Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation - Nude
Offered by AvonTreasures
Price: $9.97
9 used & new from $4.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Why buy the expensive brand?!, December 28, 2015
Just like Bare Minerals powder foundation, but half the price! Great shade, coverage and doesn't make my combination skin breakout. Why buy the expensive brand when this foundation is just as great, if not better!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best nursing pads, December 28, 2015
These are the best nursing pads! I have tried the Nuk brand, which were too irritating and made me raw. These have adhesive on the back so they stay in place in my bra, draw moisture away from the skin and are soft and comfortable. They are a little bigger than what I actually need ( I'm not well endowed) but they are so great that I can look past the size, and I will never buy another brand for as long as I'm breastfeeding.

NUK Ultra Thin Disposable Nursing Pads, 66 Count
NUK Ultra Thin Disposable Nursing Pads, 66 Count
Price: $4.99
30 used & new from $2.70

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, December 22, 2015
These are terrible nursing pads and although I did not purchase mine from Amazon, I'm disappointed that I even wasted money on these. They are very uncomfortable and irritating, no adhesive (which I like), and they don't absorb hardly anything. I was out of the house when wearing these and I ended up with my shirt soaked on one side.

VicTsing Baby Crib Mobile Music Box Holder Arm Bracket Nut Screw Box
VicTsing Baby Crib Mobile Music Box Holder Arm Bracket Nut Screw Box
Offered by VicTsingDirect
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, August 25, 2015
Purchased this to make my own mobile for my baby's room, it works perfectly, fits the crib nicely and seems to be well made. It was easy to set up and decorate. It plays "You are my sunshine" and I am very pleased.

Salona Professional 1" Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener, Worldwide Dual Voltage 110-240V with Heat Resistant Travel Bag
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, July 26, 2015
This flatiron works wonderfully. I have not used the adapters that it comes with and probably won't need to for a while, but the flatiron gets nice and hot, the temperature is easily adjusted, and all in all it works great and was a great price. I'm very pleased and would purchase again.

California Exotic Novelties First Time Love Balls Duo Lover, Pink
California Exotic Novelties First Time Love Balls Duo Lover, Pink
Price: $5.49
40 used & new from $2.49

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Comfortable!, March 25, 2015
If I knew what these were like, I wouldn't have wasted my money on them. The cord is NOT comfortable. It's not very flexible and I find that it pinches. I can't stand to have them in for very long just because the cord makes it so uncomfortable to even just walk around my house. May work well for other women, but I am looking for ones without a cord now.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 1)
Offered by Scholastic Trade Publisher
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Read, January 19, 2015
This book had me hooked since the very beginning. I could not put it down. Suzanne Collins wrote the book in a way that I felt like I was there, watching, experiencing everything. Very well written and addictive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8