Profile for Jbell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jbell "Jbell" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
California Exotic Novelties First Time Love Balls Duo Lover, Pink
California Exotic Novelties First Time Love Balls Duo Lover, Pink
Offered by BlueDoorToys
Price: $3.61
38 used & new from $3.10

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Comfortable!, March 25, 2015
If I knew what these were like, I wouldn't have wasted my money on them. The cord is NOT comfortable. It's not very flexible and I find that it pinches. I can't stand to have them in for very long just because the cord makes it so uncomfortable to even just walk around my house. May work well for other women, but I am looking for ones without a cord now.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Read, January 19, 2015
This book had me hooked since the very beginning. I could not put it down. Suzanne Collins wrote the book in a way that I felt like I was there, watching, experiencing everything. Very well written and addictive.

Kijaro Dual Lock Folding Chair (Victoria Desert Orange)
Kijaro Dual Lock Folding Chair (Victoria Desert Orange)
Offered by Beyond Product
Price: $54.99
2 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best chair money can buy!, March 4, 2014
Don't waste your money buying those camping chairs that don't support you when you are sitting in them. If you want a comfortable, well made chair, then you want to buy this one. It has 2 cup holders, which is always nice. It is a strong, sturdy chair with room to comfortably sit, and it is durable. Best camping chair ever made.

Vktech Lady Chest Support Belt Band Posture Corrector Brace Body Sculpting Strap Back Shoulder Vest Size M
Offered by XIDAJE
Price: $4.44
12 used & new from $4.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work well, March 4, 2014
I just started wearing this to correct my bad posture, and so far it seems to be working well. I don't find it to be uncomfortable, and it is not too tight for me. No one can tell I am wearing it under my sweatshirt. So far, I am very happy with this probably cheap China made product.

Kurgo Tru-Fit Smart Dog Harness, Extra-Large, Black
Kurgo Tru-Fit Smart Dog Harness, Extra-Large, Black
Price: $22.99
7 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Harness, February 19, 2012
I've never put any kind of "seat belt" on my dog before, but thought it was time to start thinking about his safety too. Usually, my Boxer hates having anything like this on him, but this must be comfortable because he actually likes it. I got the XL Black for my 91 pound male Boxer, and it fits him perfectly.

Gaiam Tree of Life Yoga Mat Tote Bag
Gaiam Tree of Life Yoga Mat Tote Bag
Price: $20.08
16 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great yoga tote, January 24, 2012
This review is from: Gaiam Yoga Mat Tote Bags (Sports)
I have the matching Tree of Life yoga mat, so I wanted the matching bag. Its a very nice bag, durable and beautiful, fits a yoga mat very nicely. Has an interior zipper pocket and an exterior zipper pocket so valuables can be kept safe.It has magnetic snaps to close it. Can't wait for my next yoga class.

Sterling Silver Small Tree of Life Pendant on Leather Cord
Sterling Silver Small Tree of Life Pendant on Leather Cord
Offered by Southwest Spirit Jewelry
Price: $19.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but tiny, January 24, 2012
This is a beautiful necklace. It has a nice leather chain, and the charm is beautiful. The only thing that I wish I knew prior to buying it is that the charm is so timy. It is about the size the fingernail on my pinky finger. Overall, nice necklace. I guess it's better that the charm is small rather than it being big and obnoxious. Still, it could be a little bigger.

13 Piece Makeup Brush Set and Case
13 Piece Makeup Brush Set and Case
Offered by HealthandAwareness
Price: $5.00
3 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these brushes, June 25, 2011
I recieved these in the mail and used them right away. My old brushes were nasty and falling apart and when I started to use these I felt them and thought to myself "These are too soft and won't work very well" but I was wrong. They are super soft, but they distributed the makeup onto my face so well, it looks like a professional did my makeup. There are brushes to do all your makeup, and they all come in a great folding case. I love these brushes, too bad I didn't buy them sooner.

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
by Lynn Vincent
Price: $9.85
1674 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awe Inspiring, March 4, 2011
I was excited to read this. I consider myself a Christian, but not devout. I've been to church, believe in God and had read the Bible. But I still had certain doubts about somethings that I had been told as a christian. I could not put this book down.

After a near death experience, this little boy, Colton starts to reveal to his parents about his journey to heaven and back, one revelation at a time. His father is a Pastor and his mother a teacher. Colton, not yet 4 years old when he has his Heavenly experience has only been told certain non specific details about God and Heaven in sunday school and stories his parents read him.

As he shocks and awes his parents with each new detail he describes to them, they start to believe that what happened to him was real. For he describes things that he was never told about, taught or could have possibly known unless his journey was real. He tells about relatives that died decades before he was born, the baby his mother miscarried before he was ever concieved and was not told about, and specific details about Heaven that (some) are mentioned in the bible, and some that are not.

After reading this book, a lot of the doubts I had about christianity were proven and answered, and it has made me think and feel differently about the religion that I grew up being taught about. I now have an improved respect for the christian faith. This book was moving, and awe inspiring. Some parts in the book were sad, and some shocking, but it was a very well written, deep and moving book. I would reccomend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2013 2:21 PM PDT

The Alchemist
The Alchemist
by Paulo Coelho
635 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite book, March 2, 2011
This review is from: The Alchemist (Paperback)
I saw this on the shelf of my local book store when I was in the checkout line pruchasing another book. The Alchemist caught my eye, so I bought it too. I have to say this is my new favorite book and after reading this, I plan on buying the rest of Paulo Coelho's books.

It is actually very simple story line, but I thought it was delightful and deep. It describes the situations the boy, Santiago (main charachter) finds himself in, and reading this made me feel intellectual. I will not go into detail about what is written in the book, but it was such a spiritual, down to earth, deep book. Very well written. It made me think of the way things are, they way everything happens and if things are just a coincidence or if they are planned out for you by a higher power.

This book made me feel like no book has done before. It sent a message, and made me think hard about the situations in life. The good and the bad, and how everything could be tied together as your destiny. Follow your dreams and listen to your heart, is the main lesson I got from the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7